The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

I doubt the effectiveness of vaccines-convince me otherwise without stupid memes and videos

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2021, 12:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=430776 time=1639499052 user_id=1582
fauci is indeed a criminal and a liar.... and pfizer have an extensive record of criminal behavior and lying.... not to mention unethical business practices.... yet these ppl have 'complete trust' in the vaccine.... the cognitive dissonance is palpable here.... :laugh:

Obama should have fired Fauci. He will never be prosecuted for lying to congress.

As for Pfizer, it's relationship with DC is similar to Bayer and the nazi regime.

deadskinmask

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=430778 time=1639499714 user_id=1582
you forgot to say "but the vaccine is totally safe and effective".... :laugh:

No vaccine is totally effective or even safe, depending on the individual..

But, as the data cc has posted proves they've been very good at keeping our hospitals from overflowing..

We'll see going forward if they work as well against the Omicron variant.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=430779 time=1639500163 user_id=3254
No vaccine is totally effective or even safe

where there is risk, there should also be choice.... and that, my friend, is what i'm fighting for.... thats all....

Anonymous

It's mostly Americans who push the vaccines are poison horseshit. I highly doubt they believe that themselves. However, there has been so much dishonesty and political posturing South of the border since the Fauci Flu started that many don't trust anythng, anybody and certainly not big pharma which like big tech has a cozy relationship with the feds. What I'm saying is I don't blame Blazor and DSM one bit.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=430783 time=1639500885 user_id=56
 don't blame Blazor and DSM one bit.

I absolutely have zero sympathy.

Falling for the slimeball Huckster Videos is a "choice"  .. and "choice" is what they claim to be all about  ... all they yap about constantly

Wanting it  both ways at the same time, or what?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=430796 time=1639505206 user_id=88

Falling for the slimeball Huckster Videos is a "choice"  .. and "choice" is what they claim to be all about  ... all they yap about constantly

look here, man.... i dunno about the rest of these cats but i don't care whos vaxxed.... my only major issue is the mandates.... nobody has any right to force compliance on another person.... NOBODY....

cc

not true what with the gazzilion  2-bit-phony huckster vids on vaccines

That said, Don't cry to me.

I already offered anyone the chance to watch me sip a dry red through the window

:43(2):

deadskinmask

i'm not crying.... i don't rightly care.... i'm looking forward to the next few years.... wish i could fast forward.... just as confident as you are, i can assure you i'm 10X more and  i seriously can't wait.... :laugh:

Anonymous

This is how some people(less educated) respond when they feel the state and it's institutions have screwed them.

The elites don't fall for online cons of course.  They continued to travel, to host big parties at Martha's Vineyard and to get hair salons to open when they were supposed to be closed. The con industry is offering average Americans a release meachanism for their righteous anger.  I don't buy their snake oil sales pitches, but I totally get it's appeal.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=430803 time=1639507216 user_id=56

This is how some people(less educated) respond when they feel the state and it's institutions have screwed them.

The elites don't fall for online cons of course.  They continued to travel, to host big parties at Martha's Vineyard and to get hair salons to open when they were supposed to be closed. The con industry is offering average Americans a release meachanism for their righteous anger.  I don't buy their snake oil sales pitches, but I totally get it's appeal.

I'm OK with them swallowing the con if they keep it to themselves ... That's their "choice" (that they claim to value so highly)

Missionaries / voluntary obsessed lackys for Con Hucksters spreading misinformation & fear 24/7, ...  uh uh  .. no sympathy

cc

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=430808 time=1639509635 user_id=3349
On the front page of the KTLA website today -

">

:2r4ml1j_th:

I saw those headlines this morning.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=430803 time=1639507216 user_id=56

I know they never felt any inconveniences from the lockdowns.