News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

what bidens approval rating looks like in real time....

Started by deadskinmask, October 13, 2021, 08:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

deadskinmask

yeah.... hes really something, man.... we won't recover from 4 years of that senile ol' communist....

cc

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423570 time=1634170592 user_id=1582
yeah.... hes really something, man.... we won't recover from 4 years of that senile ol' communist....

I don't think you will recover from him as well.

I'm also concerned that we may not be able to recover from our disastrous crapper .. in fact, we likely will not
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

What concerns me is NOT these incompetent, moronic and ineffective halfwits in office.

What REALLY scares me is the idiots that vote for them. That is the issue, not their poster boy. There are millions of Americans that think he is a good President. There are millions of English people who think Boris is their best option. There are millions of Australians...and so it goes.

Democracy is not our salvation. It is our doom.

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=423574 time=1634171481 user_id=88
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423570 time=1634170592 user_id=1582

I don't think you will recover from him as well.

I'm also concerned that we may not be able to recover from our disastrous crapper .. in fact, we likely will not

i'm just glad my grandparents died before they saw this nonsense transpire....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=423576 time=1634171813 user_id=1560
What REALLY scares me is the idiots that vote for them. That is the issue, not their poster boy. There are millions of Americans that think he is a good President. There are millions of English people who think Boris is their best option. There are millions of Australians...and so it goes.

seamen, joe and eddie were stoked about bidens 'win'.... i think thats an excellent indicator of where his fanbase resides....

cc

What concerns me is NOT these incompetent, moronic and ineffective halfwits in office.

Democracy is not our salvation. It is our doom.

We had no solid  options

The only hope would be a benevolent dictator .. like you or I

and of course Deader for the US

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423578 time=1634172041 user_id=1582
seamen, joe and eddie were stoked about bidens 'win'.... i think thats an excellent indicator of where his fanbase resides....

YUP!! Says it all

Anonymous

Is there anybody who is happy with Jim Crow Joe's administration. I mean other than Seamoron who thinks Americans are "luckey" to have him in the white house.

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=423579 time=1634173876 user_id=88The only hope would be a benevolent dictator .. like you or I and of course Deader for the US

WOW.... do you even know what we could accomplish??? first thing i'm doing is firing everybody.... even the mayors.... and replacing them with all the guys i used to drink with.... then i'm cleaning up the border....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Herman post_id=423580 time=1634174206 user_id=1689

Is there anybody who is happy with Jim Crow Joe's administration. I mean other than Seamoron who thinks Americans are "luckey" to have in the white house.

theres alot of VF ppl who are 'happy' with biden.... VF is a strange place to be right now....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423581 time=1634174341 user_id=1582
Quote from: cc post_id=423579 time=1634173876 user_id=88The only hope would be a benevolent dictator .. like you or I and of course Deader for the US

WOW.... do you even know what we could accomplish??? first thing i'm doing is firing everybody.... even the mayors.... and replacing them with all the guys i used to drink with.... then i'm cleaning up the border....

Make the border job number one.

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=423579 time=1634173876 user_id=88

We had no solid  options

That, my dear, is the problem.

We have no solid options because democracy has a been hijacked by the ruling class; political parties and their wealthy and influential supporters. The use political ideology as a binding agent, making voters believe that voting for one side or the other will make their lives better. They then send their respective poster children out into the electorate to convince the masses that they offer a better world.

It hasn't, it doesn't and it won't.

Until humans change their behaviour and perspective, they will continue to be entranced and deceived by political flunkies.

Salvation from this grand deception won't come easily.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Herman post_id=423583 time=1634174485 user_id=1689

Make the border job number one.

i've gotta replace the government first.... i need ppl i know for a fact can hit moving targets.... i'm not asking foreigners to leave.... i'm daring em to stay....

cc

I'm good with all of that