Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

are we racist?

Started by Anonymous, October 17, 2021, 02:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

A tolerant man doesnt have the balls to show aggression and take a stand.

Its a suffocating world he lives in.

Being a racist is so much more free... Dont have to give a shit about anything.

Odinson

Oh would you look at that... Another isolated incident.

A male nurse raped a disabled patient... She has to communicate with an alphabet tablet.

Perps name is Abdulhakim Irfani... A solid Finnish man.

Raping grandmas, kids and disabled is all these monkeys do.

They got no access to their mothers, daughters, sons and goats so they become increasingly randy.

They left their family to the active warzone.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=425012 time=1635201313 user_id=136
Oh would you look at that... Another isolated incident.

A male nurse raped a disabled patient... She has to communicate with an alphabet tablet.

Perps name is Abdulhakim Irfani... A solid Finnish man.

Raping grandmas, kids and disabled is all these monkeys do.

They got no access to their mothers, daughters, sons and goats so they become increasingly randy.

They left their family to the active warzone.

That is the kind of people Justine wants to bring to Canada at our expense.

Gaon

I don't think this forum is remotely racist. That accusation is overdone in Canada.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: Gaon post_id=425477 time=1635559915 user_id=3170
I don't think this forum is remotely racist. That accusation is overdone in Canada.

We've had racism posted here, but that doesn't make us racists.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=425480 time=1635560312 user_id=3254

That all depends on how you define racism now, doesn't it.

I'm sure you've noticed the mad scramble to redefine dictionary definitions to paint people as being guilty of practices they have traditionally eschewed. Or indeed for any reason under the sun for that matter.

For instance, the accepted pre-2020 definition of a vaccine once upon a time meant you were immunized against (ie: not at risk of) contracting the disease you had been vaccinated against. A good many of you partook of the Fauci Sauce on that very understanding.

Have any of you bothered to pay attention to the shift in that definition recently? This is no different. I had boots on the ground in Canada three years ago when the definition of racism was being altered with the express intent to make it impossible for blacks to be racist against whites, no matter how hard the prejudice exercised against them. Asians have on more than one occasion been bracketed as being "white".

It's coming for you. You are watching it unfold as we collectively clutch our pearls and wring our hands.

Gaon

Quote from: Guest post_id=425484 time=1635561695

I'm sure you've noticed the mad scramble to redefine dictionary definitions to paint people as being guilty of practices they have traditionally eschewed. Or indeed for any reason under the sun for that matter.

For instance, the accepted pre-2020 definition of a vaccine once upon a time meant you were immunized against (ie: not at risk of) contracting the disease you had been vaccinated against. A good many of you partook of the Fauci Sauce on that very understanding.

Have any of you bothered to pay attention to the shift in that definition recently? This is no different. I had boots on the ground in Canada three years ago when the definition of racism was being altered with the express intent to make it impossible for blacks to be racist against whites, no matter how hard the prejudice exercised against them. Asians have on more than one occasion been bracketed as being "white".

It's coming for you. You are watching it unfold as we collectively clutch our pearls and wring our hands.

It's not racist to be racist in Canada depending on the race of the person being racist and who they are being racist against.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

That's never happened to me.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=425491 time=1635562548 user_id=3254

Yet this thread exists.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=425494 time=1635563020

Yet this thread exists.

I don't understand what you mean.

Anonymous

White libturds are the most blatant racists in Canada.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=425495 time=1635563330 user_id=3254

Yet this thread exists.

Don't? Or won't?

The accusation of TBC being a bunch of racists has been made. You naturally consider yourself not to be one, I know I sure don't regard myself as being one either. That, in and of itself, is not enough. Take it from someone who has already watched it go down, watched every valid argument against his supposed racism systematically neutered on the back of a bunch of unmitigated horseshit and outright falsehoods; the lie only needs to be repeated often enough, loud enough and long enough for it to be accepted as truth.

You have resources they want. They may seem small and hard won to you, but you will ultimately be bled dry for them. The aim is to pit us all against one another (yes, even the complete tools in the CBT closet) while a select few make off like bandits.

Redefining the language is one tool in those bandits arsenal. One cannot mount an effective opposition to oppression without the facility of an agreed upon standard for communication, the shifting of the goalposts on the definition of words deprives the historical record of the ability to communicate with us even more than it deprives us of the ability to understand concepts in the Now.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=425500 time=1635564710
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=425495 time=1635563330 user_id=3254

Yet this thread exists.

Don't? Or won't?

The accusation of TBC being a bunch of racists has been made. You naturally consider yourself not to be one, I know I sure don't regard myself as being one either. That, in and of itself, is not enough. Take it from someone who has already watched it go down, watched every valid argument against his supposed racism systematically neutered on the back of a bunch of unmitigated horseshit and outright falsehoods; the lie only needs to be repeated often enough, loud enough and long enough for it to be accepted as truth.

You have resources they want. They may seem small and hard won to you, but you will ultimately be bled dry for them. The aim is to pit us all against one another (yes, even the complete tools in the CBT closet) while a select few make off like bandits.

Redefining the language is one tool in those bandits arsenal. One cannot mount an effective opposition to oppression without the facility of an agreed upon standard for communication, the shifting of the goalposts on the definition of words deprives the historical record of the ability to communicate with us even more than it deprives us of the ability to understand concepts in the Now.

It was don't, but you clarified.....thank you.

ac_smile

Bricktop

People can accuse me of whatever they want.

Accusations mean nothing.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=425503 time=1635565431 user_id=1560
People can accuse me of whatever they want.

Accusations mean nothing.

There are consequences though Bricktop..

Being accused of racism in Canada can destroy a person's life.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview