News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Tartan Dragon Has 30,000 Views Already !

Started by Gary Oak, February 11, 2014, 09:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Fashionista, have you bought your kids copies yet of the epic, illustrious novel Tartan Dragon yet?

No, I haven't Gary Oak and I am not going to either.

Odinson

30000 is pretty low compared to the billions of humans living on earth.

It is low to our standards. Our women get more hits in few months because they are beautiful.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"30000 is pretty low compared to the billions of humans living on earth.

It is low to our standards. Our women get more hits in few months because they are beautiful.

It's strange why Gary Oak cares so much about that novel.

Hornung

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"30000 is pretty low compared to the billions of humans living on earth.

It's strange how Fashionista does not care about Gary Oak's racism and sinophobia.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"

It's strange how Fashionista does not care about Gary Oak's racism and sinophobia.

Yeah, you should post some stupid article about bullying to show what a helpless, delicate little flower of a victim you are. :roll:

Deranged fucking pussy!!

Anonymous

Hornung, you have not been paying attention..

I know Gary makes outrageous accusations he cannot support with evidence..

I also know he is repetitive just like you..

Gary and yourself only read what you want to see.

Anonymous

What is you problem? Fash is a sweetheart and you treat her like shit. Get a life.

Gary Oak

I know more about China and what spiteful miserable people they really are. I have been stabbed in the back many times by Chink friends. I also have an inside knowledge of their tongs and the interconnectivity of the triads, Beijing and the diaspora abroad. You should read Lords of the Rim by Sterling Seagrave for a background.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

I know more about China and what spiteful miserable people they really are. I have been stabbed in the back many times by Chink friends. I also have an inside knowledge of their tongs and the interconnectivity of the triads, Beijing and the diaspora abroad. You should read Lords of the Rim by Sterling Seagrave for a background.

You haven't met every Chinese immigrant to Canada Gary Oak..

Each and every one has their own story to tell about their experiences here..

It's not fair to characterize people you have never met.

RW

Gary, do you ever stop and think that maybe you're just an asshole?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Gary, do you ever stop and think that maybe you're just an asshole?

Real Woman, Gary Oak thinks every single person of Chinese origin is exactly the same..

It doesn't matter where we were raised in the world or the language we speak he thinks he knows all of us and none of us can be trusted..

It makes me feel bad.

:(

RW

Yes Fash, but Gary isn't known for his intellect or good taste.  Don't feel badly.  Just laugh at him and call him names like the rest of us do :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Yes Fash, but Gary isn't known for his intellect or good taste.  Don't feel badly.  Just laugh at him and call him names like the rest of us do :)

It's grossly unfair and inaccurate though.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Stupidity isn't a victimless crime.

It is a victimless crime if you refuse to let it bother you.