News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Tartan Dragon Has 30,000 Views Already !

Started by Gary Oak, February 11, 2014, 09:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Real Woman"Yes Fash, but Gary isn't known for his intellect or good taste.  Don't feel badly.  Just laugh at him and call him names like the rest of us do :)

Is Real Woman known for her intellect or good taste ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Yes Fash, but Gary isn't known for his intellect or good taste.  Don't feel badly.  Just laugh at him and call him names like the rest of us do :)

Is Real Woman known for her intellect or good taste ?

Real Woman seems like a very intelligent lady.

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Is Real Woman known for her intellect or good taste ?

She's been dead on regarding The Tartan Dragon.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Gary Oak

You never finished the book and don't know what you are talking about.... as usual

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I finished it months ago.

Oh please will you sell me your copy? According to Oak, if I don't get one now I may never have a chance again. :lol:

Odinson

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Oh please will you sell me your copy? According to Oak, if I don't get one now I may never have a chance again. :lol:

You should borrow Real Woman's copy if you can't afford a copy yourself. you will learn a lot of Hong Kong's history and culture that you didn't know while you enjoy reading  the epic illustrious historical novel    The Tartan Dragon    by  John Maclean

RW

It's not worth paying for Shen but I can't in good conscience subject you to such literary garbage.  I just can't bring myself to do it!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

You should borrow Real Woman's copy if you can't afford a copy yourself. you will learn a lot of Hong Kong's history and culture that you didn't know while you enjoy reading  the epic illustrious historical novel    The Tartan Dragon    by  John Maclean

I can't believe these fools that are not buying the novel considering that no lest than Gary Oak gave it a favorable review. It has to be a literary classic. They will all be sorry. :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"It's not worth paying for Shen but I can't in good conscience subject you to such literary garbage.  I just can't bring myself to do it!

Gary Oak should accept no for an answer..

People will choose for themselves what to read.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I can't believe these fools that are not buying the novel considering that no lest than Gary Oak gave it a favorable review. It has to be a literary classic. They will all be sorry. :lol:

They will all be sorry ? How can you say that when you haven't even read this book ? Are you sure that you aren't a white troll trying to make orientals look like severe brown nosers and stupid ? :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

They will all be sorry ? How can you say that when you haven't even read this book ? Are you sure that you aren't a white troll trying to make orientals look like severe brown nosers and stupid ? :lol:

Oak, you don't have to be lick a cow pie to know that it doesn't taste good. :roll:

Gary Oak

Here is one of my favourite posts from yesteryear

Gary Oak wrote:Recent studies have shown that the epic illlustrious historical novel The Tartan Dragon by John Mclean doesn't appeal to 400 pounders :w00t!:

:D

Well...in that case, I'll read the Tartan Dragon, Gary.