News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Tartan Dragon Has 30,000 Views Already !

Started by Gary Oak, February 11, 2014, 09:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I believe Shen Li and Odinson are made for each other :D

As fucking if? Old Vesna and Oddstain are made for each other.

Gary Oak

This is a very interesting bit of info that most Chinese know but seldom will admit to knowing  :D

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Having gone over their oaths and rituals and already knowing Chinese history quite well it was interesting how they are so concerned about the QING who have already been genocided and culturalocided by a very successful government policy to eliminate their culture and language. A Russian masters degree holder in China studies explained to me the details. Naturally the chinese are desperate to have this kept under wraps. The oaths and rituals involving persecuting the QING , destroying the QING etc... that go along with the FAN QING FU MING oath make alot more sense once you understand who the QING dynasty represents in the oaths and rituals as the actual QING have very successfully culturalocided and genocided. over the last 100 years.Only about a dozen people can speak the [ QING ] Manchurian language now . I have come accross many times reading Chinese history books and books on the triads that the MING dynasty in this oath represents han chinese. The natural question is who does the QING dynasty represent in the FAN QING FU MING oaths and related rituals. The actual QING being nomads similar to Mongolians were and are considered by the chinese as being uncivilised FOREIGN barbarians. The hated Manchurians [ QING ] ruled China from 1644 to 1911. Now the fact that nonchinese Canadians to Chinese who have taken these oaths and rituals are represented by QING is evidenced by what they call us in cantonese LO FAN and natives HUNG FAN. LO meaning man and HUNG meaning red and FAN meaning FOREIGN uncivilised barbarian. If one doesn't believe that these terms are derogatory then try calling a chinese person WONG FAN as WONG means yellow.

Basically what is meant by those who have sworn FAN QING FU MING is that they are swearing to aid China and chinese people in taking over whichever country that has allowed them to immigrate to. FAN meaning overturn QING meaning nonchinese and FU MING meaning support Chinese. I just wish that this hwas understood by Canadian immigration. It would be in Canada's best interests if those who have taken these oaths and rituals explained these truths when they beg to be allowed to immigrate to the country they are sworn enemies of.

Romero

OMG The Tartan Dragon Has 30,000 Views Already ! thread has 1,000 views already! :thumbup: :drinks:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"This is a very interesting bit of info that most Chinese know but seldom will admit to knowing  :D

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Having gone over their oaths and rituals and already knowing Chinese history quite well it was interesting how they are so concerned about the QING who have already been genocided and culturalocided by a very successful government policy to eliminate their culture and language. A Russian masters degree holder in China studies explained to me the details. Naturally the chinese are desperate to have this kept under wraps. The oaths and rituals involving persecuting the QING , destroying the QING etc... that go along with the FAN QING FU MING oath make alot more sense once you understand who the QING dynasty represents in the oaths and rituals as the actual QING have very successfully culturalocided and genocided. over the last 100 years.Only about a dozen people can speak the [ QING ] Manchurian language now . I have come accross many times reading Chinese history books and books on the triads that the MING dynasty in this oath represents han chinese. The natural question is who does the QING dynasty represent in the FAN QING FU MING oaths and related rituals. The actual QING being nomads similar to Mongolians were and are considered by the chinese as being uncivilised FOREIGN barbarians. The hated Manchurians [ QING ] ruled China from 1644 to 1911. Now the fact that nonchinese Canadians to Chinese who have taken these oaths and rituals are represented by QING is evidenced by what they call us in cantonese LO FAN and natives HUNG FAN. LO meaning man and HUNG meaning red and FAN meaning FOREIGN uncivilised barbarian. If one doesn't believe that these terms are derogatory then try calling a chinese person WONG FAN as WONG means yellow.

Basically what is meant by those who have sworn FAN QING FU MING is that they are swearing to aid China and chinese people in taking over whichever country that has allowed them to immigrate to. FAN meaning overturn QING meaning nonchinese and FU MING meaning support Chinese. I just wish that this hwas understood by Canadian immigration. It would be in Canada's best interests if those who have taken these oaths and rituals explained these truths when they beg to be allowed to immigrate to the country they are sworn enemies of.

Where is the link to this article Gary Oak?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"This is a very interesting bit of info that most Chinese know but seldom will admit to knowing  :D

Quoting urself Oak? :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Where is the link to this article Gary Oak?

A friend told him and that's good enough for anyone. :lol:

Gary Oak

I suspect that you Seoul Malow are very wwell aware that everything that I posted there is 100% correct.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I suspect that you Seoul Malow are very wwell aware that everything that I posted there is 100% correct.

My feeling is that nobody read it.

:?

Hornung

It is obvious that you, Gary Oak are f*cked in the head racist sinophobic conspiracy theory nutcase to get off on the number of views.

Has this decades old self published racist sinophobic novel got a second printing? No. It show that you, Gary Oak are breaking records in showing your stupidity as being a racist sinophobic conspiracy theory nutcase by spamming various discussion groups with your illegal hate crimes lies such as this one:

Gary Oak wrote:Having gone over their oaths and rituals and already knowing Chinese history quite well it was interesting how they are so concerned about the QING who have already been genocided and culturalocided by a very successful government policy to eliminate their culture and language. A Russian masters degree holder in China studies explained to me the details. Naturally the chinese are desperate to have this kept under wraps. The oaths and rituals involving persecuting the QING , destroying the QING etc... that go along with the FAN QING FU MING oath make alot more sense once you understand who the QING dynasty represents in the oaths and rituals as the actual QING have very successfully culturalocided and genocided. over the last 100 years.Only about a dozen people can speak the [ QING ] Manchurian language now . I have come accross many times reading Chinese history books and books on the triads that the MING dynasty in this oath represents han chinese. The natural question is who does the QING dynasty represent in the FAN QING FU MING oaths and related rituals. The actual QING being nomads similar to Mongolians were and are considered by the chinese as being uncivilised FOREIGN barbarians. The hated Manchurians [ QING ] ruled China from 1644 to 1911. Now the fact that nonchinese Canadians to Chinese who have taken these oaths and rituals are represented by QING is evidenced by what they call us in cantonese LO FAN and natives HUNG FAN. LO meaning man and HUNG meaning red and FAN meaning FOREIGN uncivilised barbarian. If one doesn't believe that these terms are derogatory then try calling a chinese person WONG FAN as WONG means yellow.

and quoting the racist sinophobic lies from your f*cked in the head conspiracy theory nutcase friend Conan Doyle's blog. How come you are you are not quoting Conan Doyle's nutcase New World Order conspiracy theory as well?

http://chinawatchcanada.blogspot.ca">http://chinawatchcanada.blogspot.ca

Too bad, that Conan Doyle is too stupid to hide his real identity using blogspot. I wonder if he uses the appropriate nickname Dick because it is obvious that he is one.

Think You Can Hide, Anonymous Blogger? Two Words: Google Analytics

http://www.wired.com/2011/11/goog-analy">http://www.wired.com/2011/11/goog-analy ... -bloggers/

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"I suspect that you Seoul Malow are very wwell aware that everything that I posted there is 100% correct.

My feeling is that nobody read it.

:?

:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"You're macho cool.

He is?

:o

Hornung

Fan Qing Fu Koff Fashionista . Everyone know what a f*cked in the head, racist, sinophobic, conspiracy theory nutcase lying cyber bullying scumbag Gary Choking The Chicken really IS from HIS posts.  Why else would you continue to harass coolomg macho Real Woman to finish that terrible racist poorly selling Tartan Dragon on multiple threads?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"Fan Qing Fu Koff Fashionista . Everyone know what a f*cked in the head, racist, sinophobic, conspiracy theory nutcase lying cyber bullying scumbag Gary Choking The Chicken really IS from HIS posts.  Why else would you continue to harass coolomg macho Real Woman to finish that terrible racist poorly selling Tartan Dragon on multiple threads?

Let me find you a box of tissues ladyboy.

Gary Oak

I believe that ShenLi will thoroughly love every page on this epic illustrious historical novel  The Tartan Dragon     by John Maclean   while she learns of Hong Kong's many interesting eras