News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Tartan Dragon Has 30,000 Views Already !

Started by Gary Oak, February 11, 2014, 09:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Funny how Hornung/Green Hornet/Rambo Wong/Gary Oak all have the same obsessive compulsive disorder. Bumping the same old threads for no reason, posting the same things over and over...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Funny how Hornung/Green Hornet/Rambo Wong/Gary Oak all have the same obsessive compulsive disorder. Bumping the same old threads for no reason, posting the same things over and over...

They do have a common posting style.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Real Woman"They don't jail people for calling Hornung the moron that he is.

I think Hornung and Green Hornet are only characters. I think the real person behind them is a white troll trying to make Asian men look foolish. A certain person on this forum who does not try to hide their contempt of Asians is the prime suspect.

I believe Green Hornet is a genuine lunatic. He has been doing his routine far too long for it to be an act. The other ones are most likely mimicking Green Hornut's sparkling example.

Gary Oak

:D The epic illustrious historical novel  The Tartan Dragon   by John Maclean has almost 32,000 views now ! :D

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"They don't jail people for calling Hornung the moron that he is.

I think Hornung and Green Hornet are only characters. I think the real person behind them is a white troll trying to make Asian men look foolish. A certain person on this forum who does not try to hide their contempt of Asians is the prime suspect.

I believe Green Hornet is a genuine lunatic. He has been doing his routine far too long for it to be an act. The other ones are most likely mimicking Green Hornut's sparkling example.

Hornydung is a typical miserable, spiteful gimpanzee virgin :lol:  :o  ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

How many hits does your thread about a book nobody has ever heard of got now?

Big Wave Dave

Are you a virgin? All you ever talk about are guys. On second thought, you must be a fruit.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

Are you a virgin? All you ever talk about are guys. On second thought, you must be a fruit.

I get plenty of action. I don't have to go to Pattaya either to get it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

I get plenty of action.

by yourself

Gary Oak

Now why would you say something that stupid Seoulfag ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Now why would you say something that stupid Seoulfag ?

Stupid is Gary Joak speak for you caught me, but I don't want to discuss it. :lol:

Gary Oak

Stupid is Gary Joak speak for you caught me, but I don't want to discuss it. :lol:

HOLY @#$% ! SEOULFAG ! get some ESL lessons FFS ! Are you sure you were born here ? Your English is pathetic !

Anonymous

HOLY @#$% ! SEOULFAG ! get some ESL lessons FFS ! Are you sure you were born here ? Your English is pathetic !

I understand seoulbro perfectly Gary Oak.

Gary Oak

Discuss what Seoulfag ?

Gary Oak

The Tartan Dragon thread about the epic illustrious historical novel by John Mclean already has over 32,000 views already ! :D  Most second hand copies have already been bought but there is hope that readers here too can get a copy for themselves. Ghost and Real Woman read it and learned  alot about Hong Kong's fascinating history and culture at the same time.  :D