News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Tartan Dragon Has 30,000 Views Already !

Started by Gary Oak, February 11, 2014, 09:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Now why would you say something that stupid Seoulfag ?

Stupid is Gary Joak speak for you caught me, but I don't want to discuss it. :lol:

Discuss what Seoulfag ?

You must wear adult Depends.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"The Tartan Dragon thread about the epic illustrious historical novel by John Mclean already has over 32,000 views already ! :D  Most second hand copies have already been bought but there is hope that readers here too can get a copy for themselves. Ghost and Real Woman read it and learned  alot about Hong Kong's fascinating history and culture at the same time.  :D

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"The Tartan Dragon thread about the epic illustrious historical novel by John Mclean already has alomst 33,000 views already ! :D  Most second hand copies have already been bought but there is hope that readers here too can get a copy for themselves. Ghost and Real Woman read it and learned  alot about Hong Kong's fascinating history and culture at the same time.  :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"The Tartan Dragon thread about the epic illustrious historical novel by John Mclean already has alomst 33,000 views already ! :D  Most second hand copies have already been bought but there is hope that readers here too can get a copy for themselves. Ghost and Real Woman read it and learned  alot about Hong Kong's fascinating history and culture at the same time.  :D

http://www.v-nessa.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/idiot-picture.jpg">

Gary Oak

Is there something that you don't like about this epic historical novel that you don't know anything about ?

Gary Oak

You should give this epic illustrious historical novel a try.

ghost

Um, all I learned is that John Mclean knows absolutely nothing about Hong Kong's history. Nothing. And he's racist.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "ghost"

Um, all I learned is that John Mclean knows absolutely nothing about Hong Kong's history. Nothing. And he's racist.

I told you that the epic, illustrious, best selling novel Tartan Dragon is not for 400 pounders who don't know anything about Hong Kong's history. ac_lmfao  :howdy:  ac_cool

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"

I told you that the epic, illustrious, best selling novel Tartan Dragon is not for 400 pounders who don't know anything about Hong Kong's history. ac_lmfao  :howdy:  ac_cool

ac_rollseyes

Gary Oak

Romero

You're doing a great job getting those views up, Gary! That's quite the accomplishment!

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Romero"You're doing a great job getting those views up, Gary! That's quite the accomplishment!

It's not me homero. Word is spreading like wildfire about the epic, best selling, illustrious novel the Tartan Dragon. :howdy:  ac_king  ac_angel

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"You're doing a great job getting those views up, Gary! That's quite the accomplishment!

It's not me homero. Word is spreading like wildfire about the epic, best selling, illustrious novel the Tartan Dragon. :howdy:  ac_king  ac_angel

I haven't heard anyone in my life mention the Tartan Dragon other than you Gary.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Almost 33,000 views already !  ac_drinks

At least you aren't yapping about Oriental guys for a change.

Gary Oak

The epic illlustrious historical novel  The Tartan Dragon  by John Maclean has now over 33,000 views already !  ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks