News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

The Tartan Dragon Has 30,000 Views Already !

Started by Gary Oak, February 11, 2014, 09:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I think she only made it half way before throwing in the towel.

It's one of those train wreck scenarios.

Good evening Ms. Real Woman..

I have told Gary Oak already that I will not read the Tartan Dragon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I think she only made it half way before throwing in the towel.

It's one of those train wreck scenarios.

Just for the hell of it, one time I checked and there are hardly any copies of it in circulation. Must be a real stinker that no publisher would touch with a 39 foot disinfectant barge pole.

Gary Oak

Actually you would really enjoy it. Real Woman wouldn't know a quality historical novel if it  bit her on the tit

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Actually you would really enjoy it. Real Woman wouldn't know a quality historical novel if it  bit her on the tit

She just has different opinion than you do Gary Oak.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Actually you would really enjoy it. Real Woman wouldn't know a quality historical novel if it  bit her on the tit

Always thinking about RW's chest eh Oak? ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Always thinking about RW's chest eh Oak? ;)

I don't know why. Gary Joak wouldn't know what to do with them even if he had a snowball's chance in hell of ever getting near them.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It goes beyond a difference in opinion. There is a reason it was self published - no one in their right mind would touch it.

Gary knows I know a piece of quality historical fiction because I made him read one.

Anyway, I know Gary craves my attention but I'm so damn bored with him.  Like John McLean, he's repetive and irrelevant.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

It goes beyond a difference in opinion. There is a reason it was self published - no one in their right mind would touch it.

Gary knows I know a piece of quality historical fiction because I made him read one.

Anyway, I know Gary craves my attention but I'm so damn bored with him.  Like John McLean, he's repetive and irrelevant.

Yes, Gary Oak does seem to repeat himself quite a bit..

He does bring a different talking point on some issues though..

I do agree with him on some issues regarding China's territorial ambitions, but I am Taiwanese.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

I hadn't thought about it before, but yeah you might be right. Oak has a little crush on RW. How appropriate that the truth comes out on Valentine's Day.  :lol:

How about it RW, can Oak be your Valentine? ;)

RW

Shucks!  I already have a Valentine.  Gary is SOL.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Shucks!  I already have a Valentine.  Gary is SOL.

I hope it was a lovely day for you Ms. Real Woman..

My husband sent flowers to my office and tomorrow we are going to a restaurant.

Anonymous

Think of all the money Gary Joak saves on Valentine's Day?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Shucks!  I already have a Valentine.  Gary is SOL.

RW, you're doing this to Oak.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2LS4upSKc0ahAL2OfxvsJ1zHCiWk8fvIElvCGe3yGM2kR_-SR">

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"Think of all the money Gary Joak saves on Valentine's Day?

Oh you mean the usual 2x IMAX tickets, "the I´m gonna get laid tonight" package.

With 13bucks/ticket, it is cheaper to get a hooker nowadays. Or a drunken young woman at the price of 1 drink.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Think of all the money Gary Joak saves on Valentine's Day?

Is Gary Oak married and have children?