News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

The Tartan Dragon Has 30,000 Views Already !

Started by Gary Oak, February 11, 2014, 09:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

WOW, THE VIEWS JUST KEEP COMING IN ! :OVER 30,000 VIEWS ! :This epic illustrious historical novel The Tartan Dragon by John Mclean just keeps breaking records !

Berry Sweet should buy a copy for LO while supplies last.

Odinson

Odinson

Excuse me but your irrational hate towards the chinese is not like the hate I have.

Chenks work...

I was treated good in asia. Very hospitable people... Food and a bed to sleep in. Felt like home which is a pleasant feeling.

Such a random show of kindness. They gave me hugs. Cant argue with a hug.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"WOW, THE VIEWS JUST KEEP COMING IN ! :OVER 30,000 VIEWS ! :This epic illustrious historical novel The Tartan Dragon by John Mclean just keeps breaking records !

Berry Sweet should buy a copy for LO while supplies last.

Ms. Berry Sweet is capable of deciding for herself what books are appropriate for her own daughter.

Rambo Wong

Clearly you are you are f*cked in the head Gary Oak. Only a stupid racist, sinophobic, conspiracy theory arsewipe piece of shite nutcase, Gary Oak? Who is going to believe in a piece of shite lying racist troll like you Gary Oak? Maybe your racist and sinophobic idiot spammer liar friend Shen Li. Is that how a idiotic moronic retard LOSER like you get your jollies by spamming about this racist non-selling self-published poorly written loser book for almost two years on MMB now on several threads?

cc

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Clearly you are you are ...... threads?
lol

lol
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Rambo Wong

You must be a f*cked in the head arsewipe racist twirlybrain choking the chicken crap'n drool sinophobic homophobic islamophobic troll spammer  liar LOSER, CC Li Tarte to keep on spamming about LOSER book Tartan Dragon. Hey f*cked in the head CC Li Tarte when are you commissioning a second printing of this worthless book with the author with your own money if you think it is such a great book? Oh right you are worthless piece of shite to keep on spamming this idiot book even in the bottom of basement thread that practically no one reads, because that is how a *cked in the head arsewipe racist twirlybrain sinophobic homophobic islamophobic troll spammer liar LOSER like you gets her jollies while you conitinue to spread lies about my mental health.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"You must be a f*cked in the head arsewipe racist twirlybrain choking the chicken crap'n drool sinophobic homophobic islamophobic troll spammer  liar LOSER, CC Li Tarte to keep on spamming about LOSER book Tartan Dragon. Hey f*cked in the head CC Li Tarte when are you commissioning a second printing of this worthless book with the author with your own money if you think it is such a great book? Oh right you are worthless piece of shite to keep on spamming this idiot book even in the bottom of basement thread that practically no one reads, because that is how a *cked in the head arsewipe racist twirlybrain sinophobic homophobic islamophobic troll spammer liar LOSER like you gets her jollies while you conitinue to spread lies about my mental health.

Rambo Wong, all Ms. cc li tarte did was lol you..

You get angry too quickly and without good reason.

Gary Oak

The epic illustrious novel Tartan Dragon is flying off the shelves worldwide. I urge everyone to buy their copy now while supplies last.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"The epic illustrious novel Tartan Dragon is flying off the shelves worldwide. I urge everyone to buy their copy now while supplies last.

Gary Oak, will buy The Tartan Dragon if they like it, not because you keep telling them it's great..

Ms. Real Woman seems to be getting really annoyed when you do that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"The epic illustrious novel Tartan Dragon is flying off the shelves worldwide. I urge everyone to buy their copy now while supplies last.

Gary Oak, will buy The Tartan Dragon if they like it, not because you keep telling them it's great..

Oak is sounding like a broken fricken record.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Oak is sounding like a broken fricken record.

He's as repetitive as green hornet.

RW

He's been at this for over two years I might add.

Whether I'm annoyed or not, it's not going to stop Gary from showcasing not only his poor taste in literature, but his lacking IQ.

Rambo - No one fucking cares.  No one cared when you said it the first time.  No one cares when you said it the 11, 284th time either.  You are doing nothing by making yourself look like a jackass of the Gary Oak variety.

Honest to God, if I could do a cleanse, repetitive morons would be the first ones I'd wipe from the ass of civilization.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"He's been at this for over two years I might add.

Whether I'm annoyed or not, it's not going to stop Gary from showcasing not only his poor taste in literature, but his lacking IQ.

Rambo - No one fucking cares.  No one cared when you said it the first time.  No one cares when you said it the 11, 284th time either.  You are doing nothing by making yourself look like a jackass of the Gary Oak variety.

Honest to God, if I could do a cleanse, repetitive morons would be the first ones I'd wipe from the ass of civilization.

Well don't hold back on us RW, what do you really think? :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"He's been at this for over two years I might add.

He also can't get over that he got his ass kicked by a Chinese boxer.