Yup. Appears he took the cowards way out after killing her
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=424623 time=1634915069 user_id=88
Yup. Appears he took the cowards way out after killing her

Yes, it does appear he killied himself.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424606 time=1634910874 user_id=3254
The police believe they have found Brian Laundrie's remains.

FBI confirmation by dental records.

Let's see how long this wrinkle plays out in the "news" cycle.  Anybody want to place a bet how long the media will milk this shit?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Well, my guess was if they got him alive it would have played throughout trial

Now he offed himself, my guess is the news folk are already looking for a substitute

Biden's senility would work as a long saga in a sane world without agenda but as we are not in a sane world and news is so totally  politically driven, they won't touch it

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=424626 time=1634916669 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424606 time=1634910874 user_id=3254
The police believe they have found Brian Laundrie's remains.

FBI confirmation by dental records.

Let's see how long this wrinkle plays out in the "news" cycle.  Anybody want to place a bet how long the media will milk this shit?

I'm not following it, so what do you mean?

Bricktop

While he was alive the media fed off this drama night and day.

Now he's dead the wind has gone out of that sail...but will the speculation and melodrama continue?

My belief is that because most journalists are females, the feminist agenda will be promoted through every possible avenue...Man kills Woman. Man bad. Woman Good.

Feminism is fast becoming societies biggest peril.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=424653 time=1634942966 user_id=1560
While he was alive the media fed off this drama night and day.

Now he's dead the wind has gone out of that sail...but will the speculation and melodrama continue?

My belief is that because most journalists are females, the feminist agenda will be promoted through every possible avenue...Man kills Woman. Man bad. Woman Good.

Feminism is fast becoming societies biggest peril.

ac_dunno

Bricktop

This story has been globalised be female journalists who are promoting an agenda!!!

Man kills woman, feminists are right.

cc

Bricktop

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=424661 time=1634949107 user_id=1560
This story has been globalised be female journalists who are promoting an agenda!!!

Man kills woman, feminists are right.

She said something in one of the videos that the police turned in. She said, "I am OCD..." Right there she admits to have "issues." A woman with issues should not be with a guy with issues. Ideally, they should not be in relationships. They probably triggered each other and very toxic together. They broke up their engagement for a reason and then got back together and then plan to travel on the open road. That is a recipe for disaster. Both sets of parents should have had reservations about that trip and once there was a problem, the cops should have separated them for good and sent her home to her parents. Tragic.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424488 time=1634792901 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=424485 time=1634792728 user_id=1560
https://bbc-edition.com/gabby-petito-brian-laundrie-united-states-court-issues-arrest-warrant-for-the-boyfriend-of-the-murdered-young-woman-gabrielle-gabby-petito-t-mabry-carlton-jr-memorial-reser/">//https://bbc-edition.com/gabby-petito-brian-laundrie-united-states-court-issues-arrest-warrant-for-the-boyfriend-of-the-murdered-young-woman-gabrielle-gabby-petito-t-mabry-carlton-jr-memorial-reser/

Can someone explain to me why this particular crime is given WORLD news coverage that is entirely disproportionate to the people involved who are just ordinary citizens like you and I?

A woman is murdered by her partner. Tragic. Unacceptable. I hope they burn him alive. I'd be happy to light the match. (Although it seems they've located the coward's body).

But why are so many news outlets ramming this event down the world's throat like it's the crime of the century?

I'm so sorry, but I don't know the first thing about the case.

I think it's because she was a social media firecracker so she had lots of followers. I suppose the number of followers you have make you newsworthy. Who knows.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Renee post_id=424515 time=1634829044 user_id=156
I had no idea this was international news at this point. In the Gabby Petito case, I have been asking myself from the beginning why it is even national news. It should be a local news story and that is all.

Here in the US I can only surmise it is typical media diversion. The type of tabloid crap used to fill empty heads in an effort keep attention away from the important issues of the day...Why it is international news is anyone's guess but it's probably is serving a similar purpose. When the news media starts promoting nonsense like this you know something is afoot that they don't want you to be scrutinizing.

The fact that the Chinese dealings with the Taliban for the mineral rights to gold and lithium and the Biden Administrations possible connection has gotten so little attention in the US news compared to the death of a dimwitted nobody, says all you need to know.

ac_hithere Good points.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=426403 time=1636321539 user_id=73
https://bbc-edition.com/gabby-petito-brian-laundrie-united-states-court-issues-arrest-warrant-for-the-boyfriend-of-the-murdered-young-woman-gabrielle-gabby-petito-t-mabry-carlton-jr-memorial-reser/">//https://bbc-edition.com/gabby-petito-brian-laundrie-united-states-court-issues-arrest-warrant-for-the-boyfriend-of-the-murdered-young-woman-gabrielle-gabby-petito-t-mabry-carlton-jr-memorial-reser/

Can someone explain to me why this particular crime is given WORLD news coverage that is entirely disproportionate to the people involved who are just ordinary citizens like you and I?

A woman is murdered by her partner. Tragic. Unacceptable. I hope they burn him alive. I'd be happy to light the match. (Although it seems they've located the coward's body).

But why are so many news outlets ramming this event down the world's throat like it's the crime of the century?

I think it's because she was a social media firecracker so she had lots of followers. I suppose the number of followers you have make you newsworthy. Who knows.

I feel that was the reason this crime got global attention.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=426431 time=1636330503 user_id=3254
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=426403 time=1636321539 user_id=73

I feel that was the reason this crime got global attention.

Exactly. I would not know much about what that's like since I do not have a social media following.
@realAzhyaAryola