Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Alec Baldwin Accidentally Shoots and Kills Crew Member on Movie Set

Started by Oliver Clotheshoffe, October 21, 2021, 11:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=425098 time=1635330737 user_id=1676
cc can't help being a 1st wave feminist hijacked by 3rd wave feminism consequently purloined by 4th wave puppy cry rooms and geriatric cunt clots which if poked with a stick might reflect the semblance of sanity.

(Yes, I'm saying she has Stockholm Syndrome and isn't terribly bright enough to realize it when she fires up her spreadsheets and regurgitates State data cat sick on the daily).

I do appreciate how far she's come like I'm amused by a spider monkey in a circus, changing its clothes between acts without much direction... but she's still a monkey.

I see you don't know cc.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=425937 time=1635905985 user_id=136
Here is an expert.

">

Sue Alec Baldwin's woke ass.

Odinson

SNL should hire Donald Trump to play Alec Baldwin in a sketch about this whole thing

That would make the ratings go up.

cc

What I never got and what has rarely been mentioned is why would he even point it at the cameraman under any circumstances and further pull the trigger ?????? .. Like DUH

Was it part of movie to aim at camera?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Baldwin must be charged with manslaughter.

All the malarky about prop managers, armourers and other flunkies having "responsibility" is a smokescreen.

The ultimate responsibility for firing a gun rests with the person with the gun in his hand. You cannot abrogate responsibility for ensuring the firearm is safe by NOT doing your own safety check before and after handling the gun then claiming it's not your problem.

Baldwin is ultimately accountable.

cc

Obviously it was not a part of movie and was simply Baldwin being his usual jerk self, breaking the law and killing the person whatever the other protocols are.

It should have been considered manslaughter and / or murder without intent from the gitgo (depending on terminology of  local law)... I don't get all the other flack around it as relevant to this despicable, stupid and illegal act of his

Bricktop

Should he hear a knock on his door at 6.00am and open it to find a couple of hundred cops surrounding his house (which, I understand, is how American law enforcement works) I will not be surprised.

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=427556 time=1637274626 user_id=1560
Should he hear a knock on his door at 6.00am and open it to find a couple of hundred cops surrounding his house (which, I understand, is how American law enforcement works) I will not be surprised.

Not for progs. That's reserved for their oppponents

He will likely find perfumed detectives in skimpy dresses at his door  .. hopefully but not guaranteed to be female  :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=427542 time=1637270508 user_id=136
SNL should hire Donald Trump to play Alec Baldwin in a sketch about this whole thing

That would make the ratings go up.

I'd like to see that.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=427556 time=1637274626 user_id=1560

To progressive celebrities? Not a chance. OJ Simpson got away with a double premeditated homicide.

Odinson

It does look like the armorer is the main suspect.

Its very difficult to enforce rules when your employer can fire you just because he woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

But she was incharge of the guns.

She was also the prop master.

Bricktop

But she didn't pull the trigger.

At what point does legal liability and culpability kick in?

cc

Was the shot part of movie?

He shot at the camera man if I have it right? ... so his prime culpability centers around was it script ... or not

Bricktop

There are very firm and rigid rules regarding using a firearm, whether under instruction or direction, or not.

Rule 1. The gun is always loaded.

Rule 2. Never point the firearm at any other person.

Rule 3. When handed a firearm, bear in mind Rule 1 and make sure there are no rounds in the breach or magazine.