News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How many days,weeks, months before a war with Russia happens?

Started by Frood, December 18, 2021, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=431371 time=1639893337 user_id=1676
I wonder how much dirt they've got on the Bidens and vice versa for this crap to happen.

Motherfucker abandoned 80 plus billion in armaments and supplies in Afganistan, as well as people left behind, yet Slow Joe wants to instigate a fight that could very well hot... thermonuclear and hypersonic hot.

I'm glad I'm on the other side of the planet at the moment but it might not matter if the US is committed to Northern Hemisphere hostilities. Those lil cocksucking CCP maggots would move on Taiwan and perhaps the rest of us in the vacuum.

Exactly. The most corrupt + stupid US leader of all time may get us all killed .. at the very least he's playing with a fire he cannot put out

And yes, it's worldwide ... XI is awatchin and awaiting
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=431386 time=1639896847 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=431371 time=1639893337 user_id=1676
I wonder how much dirt they've got on the Bidens and vice versa for this crap to happen.

Motherfucker abandoned 80 plus billion in armaments and supplies in Afganistan, as well as people left behind, yet Slow Joe wants to instigate a fight that could very well hot... thermonuclear and hypersonic hot.

I'm glad I'm on the other side of the planet at the moment but it might not matter if the US is committed to Northern Hemisphere hostilities. Those lil cocksucking CCP maggots would move on Taiwan and perhaps the rest of us in the vacuum.

Exactly. The most corrupt + stupid US leader of all time may get us all killed .. at the very least he's playing with a fire he cannot put out

What is standing in China's way? Jim Crow Joke?

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=431390 time=1639897942 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=431386 time=1639896847 user_id=88

What is standing in China's way? Jim Crow Joke?

Nothing is in his way

The US abdicated it's power to do anything about anything anywhere
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=431367 time=1639892821 user_id=1689
Quote from: Odinson post_id=431366 time=1639891744 user_id=136
Ukraine is doomed.

The politicians are so fucked up in Ukraine. It has to be one of the only countries where Justine would not be the most incompetent party leader.

Country of 44 million... But cant put together a credible army.

Taxpayers money is going into the pockets of local politicians.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=431396 time=1639898623 user_id=136
Quote from: Herman post_id=431367 time=1639892821 user_id=1689
Quote from: Odinson post_id=431366 time=1639891744 user_id=136
Ukraine is doomed.

The politicians are so fucked up in Ukraine. It has to be one of the only countries where Justine would not be the most incompetent party leader.

Country of 44 million... But cant put together a credible army.

Taxpayers money is going into the pockets of local politicians.

When I was looking to buy land some where in the world to retire and farm, Ukraine was high on my list. But, to get anything done you have to bribe everybody. That shit gets old in a hurry.

Bricktop

Russia is rattling its sabre.

It is also rolling the dice. If NATO steps up and warns Russia that if they invade Ukraine they will intervene, Russia will need to carefully consider their next move.

Whilst the media portrays Russia's military as invincible, reality is far different. NATO outguns Russia quantitively and qualitively and could inflict major damage on Russia's forces. Importantly, NATO nations are economically superior, and can take more losses than Russia.

Russia might fire some shots across Ukraine's bow, but an invasion will cost them far more than it's worth.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=431404 time=1639904817 user_id=1560

It is also rolling the dice. If NATO steps up and warns Russia that if they invade Ukraine they will intervene, Russia will need to carefully consider their next move.

Whilst the media portrays Russia's military as invincible, reality is far different. NATO outguns Russia quantitively and qualitively and could inflict major damage on Russia's forces. Importantly, NATO nations are economically superior, and can take more losses than Russia.

Russia might fire some shots across Ukraine's bow, but an invasion will cost them far more than it's worth.

I read that Europe is in an energy crunch..

Here in Holland, they have natural gas, but they don't have enough to supply Europe the way Russia does.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=431404 time=1639904817 user_id=1560

Russia can't have foreign missiles on its borders. This is not sabre rattling. It's Russia defending itself from an org that never disbanded after the Soviet Union collapsed.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

As much as I have no love for Russia, they do have a point.

If Mexico announced it was joining a military alliance with China, and that Chinese tanks, missiles and troops were entering the country in a mutual defence pact, what would the American response be?

Then Canada joins that same alliance and American now has Chinese equipped armies north and south.

This is the same scenario that Russia faces.

But before we sympathise with Putin, we should remember that it is Russia's beligerency that is the root cause of increased military mobilisation in Europe. It has attacked Georgia, and seized the Crimea by force of arms. It is also sponsoring a Russian insurrection in Ukraine.

I suspect it is gambling that the West has no appetite for war in defending the Ukraine that Herman describes. Propping up a corrupt regime by risking your own people won't be popular.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=431430 time=1639949265 user_id=1560

If Mexico announced it was joining a military alliance with China, and that Chinese tanks, missiles and troops were entering the country in a mutual defence pact, what would the American response be?

Then Canada joins that same alliance and American now has Chinese equipped armies north and south.

But before we sympathise with Putin, we should remember that it is Russia's beligerency that is the root cause of increased military mobilisation in Europe. It has attacked Georgia, and seized the Crimea by force of arms. It is also sponsoring a Russian insurrection in Ukraine.

I suspect it is gambling that the West has no appetite for war in defending the Ukraine that Herman describes. Propping up a corrupt regime by risking your own people won't be popular.

I understand the annexation of Crimea. Most of it's inhabitants want nothing to do with Ukraine. But, I don't understand the Georgian conflict.

Bricktop

It is much the same...

"During the NATO summit in Bucharest in April 2008, American president George W. Bush campaigned for offering a Membership Action Plan (MAP) to Georgia and Ukraine. However, Germany and France said that offering MAP to Ukraine and Georgia would be "an unnecessary offence" for Russia.[91] NATO stated that Ukraine and Georgia would be admitted in the alliance and pledged to review the requests for MAP in December 2008.[92] Russian President Vladimir Putin was in Bucharest during the summit. At the conclusion of the summit on 4 April, Putin said that NATO's enlargement towards Russia "would be taken in Russia as a direct threat to the security of our country".[93] Following the Bucharest summit, Russian hostility increased and Russia started to actively prepare for the invasion of Georgia.[94] Chief of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces Yuri Baluyevsky said on 11 April that Russia would carry out "steps of a different nature" in addition to military action to block NATO membership of former Soviet republics.[95] General Baluyevsky admitted in 2012 that after President Putin had decided to attack Georgia prior to the May 2008 inauguration of Dmitry Medvedev as president of Russia, a military action was planned and explicit orders were issued in advance before August 2008. Russia aimed to stop Georgia's accession to NATO and also to bring about a "regime change".[75]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War">//https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=431436 time=1639957482 user_id=1560
It is much the same...

"During the NATO summit in Bucharest in April 2008, American president George W. Bush campaigned for offering a Membership Action Plan (MAP) to Georgia and Ukraine. However, Germany and France said that offering MAP to Ukraine and Georgia would be "an unnecessary offence" for Russia.[91] NATO stated that Ukraine and Georgia would be admitted in the alliance and pledged to review the requests for MAP in December 2008.[92] Russian President Vladimir Putin was in Bucharest during the summit. At the conclusion of the summit on 4 April, Putin said that NATO's enlargement towards Russia "would be taken in Russia as a direct threat to the security of our country".[93] Following the Bucharest summit, Russian hostility increased and Russia started to actively prepare for the invasion of Georgia.[94] Chief of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces Yuri Baluyevsky said on 11 April that Russia would carry out "steps of a different nature" in addition to military action to block NATO membership of former Soviet republics.[95] General Baluyevsky admitted in 2012 that after President Putin had decided to attack Georgia prior to the May 2008 inauguration of Dmitry Medvedev as president of Russia, a military action was planned and explicit orders were issued in advance before August 2008. Russia aimed to stop Georgia's accession to NATO and also to bring about a "regime change".[75]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War">//https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War

Okay, it came back to me.

Anonymous

Biden is the most unpopular president in recent history. He is not going to send troops to fight against Russia no matter what they do.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=431430 time=1639949265 user_id=1560

Seized isn't an appropriate word.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

The Americans and Europeans have treated Russia so disrespectfully since the collapse of the Soviet Union and the East Bloc. The West thought they were going to turn that proud nation into a lapdog like they did West Germany and Japan after WW2. Good for Putin and good for the Russian people standing up to Western arrogance and provocation.