Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

We are becoming a flame forum

Started by Anonymous, January 04, 2022, 08:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

C'mon skin-man...you get a lot of love here, despite your rather controversial beliefs. You've always been welcome.

deadskinmask

yall treat me good. thats true.... but i like to be included in a good ol' snugglefest occasionally.... sometimes i do shit just to have a chance to apologize.... sometimes i do shit just to have an opportunity to fight too....

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433276 time=1641352866 user_id=1560
I do not regard our exchanges as inappropriate, because it has been that way for over a decade, and it ain't gonna change any time soon. You slap me, I slap you, we've been through the harsh extremities of Brawl Hall and so give no fucks either way. Water off a ducks back...although I've never made a recording about how much I despise you (an act of yours that gave me enormous pride and pleasure).

It would be inaccurate to categorise our banter in the same way as that between you, Blaze and cc for example. There's some real venom there that is way out of place.

We seem to be emulating what is happening in the world outside. Division, bitterness, anger and hatred.

That is something we should ALL try to redress.

If I have caused any member undue and legitimate duress by any comment I have made, I offer an unconditional apology and will make a concerted effort to cease and desist such behaviour.

It's all a game though underlying smiling or smirks often don't translate through the written word or through other mediums like voice and strategies/goals often not broadcast.

Despite our collective disagreements here, there is no venom.... but the perception of venom can sometimes amuse.

But I won't engage in most in-depth conversations here until all parties operate in good faith otherwise it's a pointless waste of time.

I know you know what I'm getting at, as it's as much intentional as unintentional at various points....and I'm cool with it either way as a switch hitter.

If people want to move towards less one upmanship and disses, instead choosing reasoned and fair discussion, bring it on...

I may not care to get bogged down in lengthy debates on some topics nor will you, but we're free to exercise our restraint and leave these things alone.

https://i.postimg.cc/q7FCTLrd/Screenshot-20220105-142013-Chrome.jpg">
Blahhhhhh...

kiebers

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433276 time=1641352866 user_id=1560
We seem to be emulating what is happening in the world outside. Division, bitterness, anger and hatred.

That is something we should ALL try to redress.

Well said...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

cc

It is "Well said." ^^

This all didn't "just happen"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433268 time=1641352109 user_id=1560
I understand the sentiment of the thread, but we are as far from a flame forum as you can get. With respect, unless you've been active on forums that overtly claim to be flame forums then they are just chat forums with some trolls exciting the punters.

A flame forum demands its exponents to insult, demean, degrade and humiliate its members at all times. It is cage match fighting.

We're just a knitting circle where a couple of members have raised the aggro levels a little. If the main protagonists calmed their farm and toned down the pointless and silly insults we'd be just fine.

What old Blazor and DD are doing aint too far from the CBT faggots at SG did. Disrupt, spam and add nothing.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=433297 time=1641355568 user_id=1689
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433268 time=1641352109 user_id=1560
I understand the sentiment of the thread, but we are as far from a flame forum as you can get. With respect, unless you've been active on forums that overtly claim to be flame forums then they are just chat forums with some trolls exciting the punters.

A flame forum demands its exponents to insult, demean, degrade and humiliate its members at all times. It is cage match fighting.

We're just a knitting circle where a couple of members have raised the aggro levels a little. If the main protagonists calmed their farm and toned down the pointless and silly insults we'd be just fine.

What old Blazor and DD are doing aint too far from the CBT faggots at SG did. Disrupt, spam and add nothing.

That's an unfair assessment and comparison.

This has been a closed shop for us on some topics and while I can't speak on Blazor's behalf, we've only given as good as we've gotten.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Anglo-Saxons have too much estrogen and that is why these cat-fights happen.

Have a pill of patriotism to boost your testosterone levels.

">

Odinson

And for the Queens loyal subjects..

">

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Camilla Henemark was pretty hot in her youth.

Perfect blowjob lips.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview