Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Re: What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander

Started by Anonymous, January 05, 2022, 08:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=436804 time=1643412560 user_id=1689
Fash and ceec, you know old Blazor is messing with you two. He did not mean it literally. I am in Regina right now. The end of the convoy is not here blocking Victoria Avenue/Highway 1. But, it is one hell of a protest and I likes what I sees.

Really......oh my goodness.

ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=436809 time=1643413825 user_id=88
Fash, see how easy you fell for what CC posted? She made it out that that is all that I said.

I posted the exact  quote verbatim along with a link to page

Attempting to sleaze out is not becoming

I aint sleazing out nothing. I just explained my posts. Take it or leave it.

Its a big deal either way. Or are you standing with the media when they say its a fringe minority?

Wait, you already made your stance, you would rather have forced vaxxes. Yes you said that. No matter how many others have to pay the price for you to get back to normal. (selfish)

You also say those that dont jab, are preventing y'all from getting back to normal, yes you said that. That you would rather them just get covid. (selfish)

Now the truckers, they are fighting for folks rights, the rights you want restricted from folks, are now inconveniencing you. Yes you said that. (selfish)

I can keep going, but you'll just have a fit, and edit a post a dozen times, til it sounds just right. But feel free to go right ahead lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=436819 time=1643416390 user_id=3254
Fash and ceec, you know old Blazor is messing with you two. He did not mean it literally. I am in Regina right now. The end of the convoy is not here blocking Victoria Avenue/Highway 1. But, it is one hell of a protest and I likes what I sees.

ac_blush

As pretty as you are, I would never mess with a married lady  :howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dont be a Vaxhole" post_id=436821 time=1643416704

ac_blush

I would. :evilthoughts2:

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=436822 time=1643416883 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dont be a Vaxhole" post_id=436821 time=1643416704

ac_blush

I would. :evilthoughts2:

:roll:

Im drinking barrel wash too and smoking lol, cheers lolol.

Anonymous

Fash, Shen, Berry, Countess/Flea, they all pretty ladies. I dont think I've seen any of the other ladies here.

Anonymous

The virus and the threat change, so should our response. As lawyers Mark Hall and David Studdert recently put it in the New England Journal of Medicine, "The core rationale of these programs is that public health restrictions that limit freedoms and socially valuable activities should be tailored to verifiable risk."

"The past year has taught us that pandemic policies that are sensible one month may need to be rethought a month later" they wrote.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=437812 time=1643988872 user_id=114
The virus and the threat change, so should our response. As lawyers Mark Hall and David Studdert recently put it in the New England Journal of Medicine, "The core rationale of these programs is that public health restrictions that limit freedoms and socially valuable activities should be tailored to verifiable risk."

"The past year has taught us that pandemic policies that are sensible one month may need to be rethought a month later" they wrote.

That is true. This pandemic has taught us you can't just stick with a response. Everything changes fast.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=437828 time=1643996238 user_id=2015
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=437812 time=1643988872 user_id=114

That is true. This pandemic has taught us you can't just stick with a response. Everything changes fast.

Absolutely the problem has changed on us often, so guidelines need to be adjusted to suit "today & a short tomorrow" .... with authorities ready move regs accordingly to suit the current & expected short future

This damned virus changes  .. it could get  gentler & it could do a 180 and throw a very deadly variant at us. Main thing is that authorities react correctly to suit circumstances
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Like that's ever happened.... the authorities are riding covid like a great reset western saddle....

You'd have to be a moron to believe any of their figures and lies.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=437832 time=1643997754 user_id=1676
Like that's ever happened.... the authorities are riding covid like a great reset western saddle....

Let's be clear here. You speak only for yourself and your goofball foreign (in every way to us) Provinces  .. and it sounds like you have an unholy mess on your hands

You do not speak for us

Our Provinces all have reduced and are further loosening regs as we  .. or rather as I speak

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=437834 time=1643998211 user_id=88

Let's be clear here. You speak only for yourself and your goofball foreign (in every way to us) Provinces  .. and it sounds like you have an unholy mess on your hands

You do not speak for us

Our Provinces all have reduced and are further loosening regs as we  .. or rather as I speak

It's the same everywhere.... except some saner European nations.

Let's be clear here..... it's a scamdemic.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=437834 time=1643998211 user_id=88

You do not speak for us

Your province, my province and most provinces understand that restrictions must come to an end.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview