how they will check your vaccine passports in the year 2023.... :laugh:

">

cc

That's what I love about ya deader - you never give up on lost causes
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=433595 time=1641497758 user_id=88
That's what I love about ya deader - you never give up on lost causes

there are no 'lost causes'.... only abandoned ones.... and if they're abandoned, there couldn't have been much worth fighting for to begin with....

cc

keep up the good fight

Just please tell your friends to stop filling up our hospitals on a 20 / 1  on a per population basis & I'm good with it

We have Govt  insurance here, and I may have to start a good fight to make them pay their fair share being as they are filling them up "by choice"

After-Edit: point being, I'm paying their  hospital costs as it stands now

deadskinmask

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=433600 time=1641502303 user_id=88
keep up the good fight

Just please tell your friends to stop filling up our hospitals on a 20 / 1  on a per population basis & I'm good with it

We have Govt  insurance here, and I may have to start a good fight to make them pay their fair share

my friends? i have no friends in the hospital.... and you go ahead and 'start a good fight'.... i would begin that 'good fight' with a medical audit and demand transparency with covid numbers....

cc

Not remotely concerned about that. It's not a problem we have here

I'm only concerned about my having to pay for the 20 / 1 (on per population basis) unvaxxed  in hospitals & for much longer time periods

That's my cause for the moment

Otherwise, it's all good

deadskinmask

then stop paying.... my tax money goes to nasa.... you think i'm okay with that? lmmfao.... :laugh:

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433592 time=1641490139 user_id=1582
how they will check your vaccine passports in the year 2023.... :laugh:

">

I missed my booster appointment. The old lady rescheduled me for next week. My guests will be gone then, so I will make it this time.

But, to answer your question I assume they update your QR code. I hadn't though much about it.

Thiel

I got my third dose. My DNA hasn't changed. We will see if I catch the new variant. And if I do I can stay home instead of going to a hospital.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

I suspect that by the 4th booster injection, people will finally realize that we just have to live with covid and there's no combating it will jab campaigns.

However, gooberments will drag their feet about relinquishing their new dictatorial powers and will continue trying to set people against each other...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433642 time=1641518464 user_id=1676
I suspect that by the 4th booster injection, people will finally realize that we just have to live with covid and there's no combating it will jab campaigns.

However, gooberments will drag their feet about relinquishing their new dictatorial powers and will continue trying to set people against each other...

So long as hospitalizations are mostly unvaxxed (currently by a very wide margin) + being unvaxxed so sick they have to stay much longer , no one will stop getting a shot

It's a no brainer

End of story

Frood

No, it's not end of story. That's a BS story.

But do what you want and push as much propaganda as you like... Idgaf. The world is toast and purebloods are waiting to inherit it.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=433654 time=1641523105 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433642 time=1641518464 user_id=1676

So long as hospitalizations are mostly unvaxxed (currently by a very wide margin) + being unvaxxed so sick they have to stay much longer , no one will stop getting a shot

It's a no brainer

End of story

I don't care if the unvaxxed want to get really sick. If they are that stupid, go for it. But, I don't want to pay for their recalcitrance. And so far, that is what they have forced me to do.