The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

OK, folks. Pick your team!!!

Started by Bricktop, January 08, 2022, 07:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=436459 time=1643255776 user_id=88
Quote(Does that sound racist????)

Sounds more like well deserved

She deserved it.

Blazor

Quote from: cc post_id=436446 time=1643253886 user_id=88
 seems you consistently use & twist literally anything to gain your ends

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. Of course you would say that, after I pointed out how you have been consistently twisting things to rile others against certain others.

Its pretty obvious. I shouldnt even have to point it out. Prolly why Brick made teams as a chide to point out the same.

But do carry on. You only expose yourself more and more.

And what, pray tell, am I trying to gain? The only thing I've done this whole time was to try to warn y'all, until the attacks against me began. Thus, I returned a folly. Currently Im just watching you make a fool out of yourself. Its quite comical.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=436528 time=1643291805 user_id=2221
Quote from: cc post_id=436446 time=1643253886 user_id=88
 seems you consistently use & twist literally anything to gain your ends

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. Of course you would say that, after I pointed out how you have been consistently twisting things to rile others against certain others.

Its pretty obvious. I shouldnt even have to point it out. Prolly why Brick made teams as a chide to point out the same.

But do carry on. You only expose yourself more and more.

And what, pray tell, am I trying to gain? The only thing I've done this whole time was to try to warn y'all, until the attacks against me began. Thus, I returned a folly. Currently Im just watching you make a fool out of yourself. Its quite comical.

You've behaved like a proper southern gentleman. If I come back to the States...it's in the South.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=436529 time=1643291932 user_id=1676

You've behaved like a proper southern gentleman. If I come back to the States...it's in the South.

Thank you my brother!!  ac_drinks

I would gladly have a drink with ya if ya did!

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=436532 time=1643292172 user_id=2221

Just please treat me better than the some of the rebel girls and boys at Smokey Mountain Knife Works... they were harsh. If I didn't have a couple of Southern mates with me, nobody would have stuck up at all for me.

Those guys totally went into bat for me and pulled up the whole business over my treatment.

They were like my guardian angels at the time. I didn't realize I needed them but they completely laid into the staff before I realized it.... they just started in with decore and subtleties...  and when that bitch behind the counter went full cunt, they laid into her personally.

She had a bad day or something and my accent set her off... but my mates had my back.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=436537 time=1643293891 user_id=1676

Just please treat me better than the some of the rebel girls and boys at Smokey Mountain Knife Works... they were harsh. If I didn't have a couple of Southern mates with me, nobody would have stuck up at all for me.

Those guys totally went into bat for me and pulled up the whole business over my treatment.

They were like my guardian angels at the time. I didn't realize I needed them but they completely laid into the staff before I realized it.... they just started in with decore and subtleties...  and when that bitch behind the counter went full cunt, they laid into her personally.

She had a bad day or something and my accent set her off... but my mates had my back.

Smokey Mountain Knife Works, thats in Tennessee right? I passed it before I think.

Us Southerners stick up for each other! We dont allow good folks to be treated poorly! You would be in grande company with me man!  ac_drinks

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=436540 time=1643294845 user_id=2221

Smokey Mountain Knife Works, thats in Tennessee right? I passed it before I think.

Us Southerners stick up for each other! We dont allow good folks to be treated poorly! You would be in grande company with me man!  ac_drinks

Yeah, my mate needed to see his kids down in Tennessee and we hatched a plan to go down and up in 5 days. I really wanted to see the area and go to SMKW... it was divine... except the way I got treated when I spoke.

My mate Larry insisted he go everywhere with me even if I was just paying for gas.

People lost their shit as soon as I spoke. Larry placated the ire..
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=436551 time=1643297408 user_id=1676

Yeah, my mate needed to see his kids down in Tennessee and we hatched a plan to go down and up in 5 days. I really wanted to see the area and go to SMKW... it was divine... except the way I got treated when I spoke.

My mate Larry insisted he go everywhere with me even if I was just paying for gas.

Its only 4 hours from me. Me and my aunt go up there to hit the moonshine distilleries lol  ac_dance

Hate it you got treated that way. Was prolly just the Karen shop owner lol. All walks of life are there. Its Trump country though, big time.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=436557 time=1643298031 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=436551 time=1643297408 user_id=1676

Its only 4 hours from me. Me and my aunt go up there to hit the moonshine distilleries lol  ac_dance

Hate it you got treated that way. Was prolly just the Karen shop owner lol. All walks of life are there. Its Trump country though, big time.

It was 1994... I hated on that bitch after that.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Looks like CC has turned on Kiebers, Oliver, and now Herman.

Team Liberty is growing, team CC is almost done.

All thats left is CC, Iron and Fash..... and Fash and Iron starting to wake up too.

Poor CC  :roll:

cc

Teams

How far we have fallen

Looking above at who posted this page ... here to only to post sh-t and divide ..  :sneaky2:

Mission accomplished .. not   :laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Uneducated hillbilly rednecks.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=440002 time=1645201644 user_id=88
Teams  :sneaky2:

How far we have fallen

Looking above at who posted this page ... here to only to post sh-t and divide .. Mission accomplished .. not   :laugh:

Says the one that is attacking anyone going against what you say.

You're still a cunt and full of fake news  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=440004 time=1645202167

Uneducated hillbilly rednecks.

Clueless Twatwaffle  ac_dance

Frood

It fake news was a feminine hygiene product, all of cc's holes would be squeaky clean...
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview