The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

OK, folks. Pick your team!!!

Started by Bricktop, January 08, 2022, 07:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dont Be a Vaxhole" post_id=440795 time=1645553906
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=440790 time=1645553515 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dont Be a Vaxhole" post_id=440782 time=1645553095
Quote from: Herman post_id=436386 time=1643242952 user_id=1689
Blazor, this is from your state.

Yup, I personally know the girl. Even done graphic design for her. Great lady.

This event was extremely local to me lol.

I saw that post.....that happened where you live?

Yup lol.

THIS part of Virginia is the TRUE Virginia!!!

It seems a lot of people in your state don't like the new direction your new governor has put your state on..

Obviosly a lot of people like it too.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=440799 time=1645556683 user_id=3254

Yup lol.

It seems a lot of people in your state don't like the new direction your new governor has put your state on..

People in my area are liking what he is doing. Now if only we can get him to reinstate the law that bans monument removal.

The only ones that dont like him, are lefties. And they live in the major cities, and Northern Virginia.

If you notice in the video of the girl that challenged the school board, she questioned them... "last year y'all said we had to follow the governor's orders. How come y'all dont wanna follow this governor's orders? Why is that? Oh its cause one was a Democrat, the other is a Republican".

cw_

Quote from: "Dont Be a Vaxhole" post_id=440797 time=1645556487
Quote from: cc post_id=440067 time=1645216078 user_id=88
cw, would you please consider removing that banner in your sig.

It's not the subject, It's that no one here uses any image in their sig

From the very beginning of this site, all having a sig use only simple text which makes for a cleaner look to the site

.. and if it triggers several to do it, we would have an eyesore here not worth visiting instead of the clean site we have

Hey you, yes you, you dont run this site, put a cork in it. Let CW do what she wants, sigs are ALLOWED!!!!

If I recall, there use to be image sigs here, until a certain poster made a HUGE sig, Oak maybe? Then they were disabled I think.

CC, if you would, please consider removing YOUR banner, as you are calling several posters here idiots, with your hateful message.

It doesnt contribute to your "clean site" vision of yours, its quite an eyesore and makes this site not worth visiting, as you say.

Heh.  

Behold the offending banner

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dont Be a Vaxhole" post_id=440804 time=1645559605
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=440799 time=1645556683 user_id=3254

Yup lol.

People in my area are liking what he is doing. Now if only we can get him to reinstate the law that bans monument removal.

The only ones that dont like him, are lefties. And they live in the major cities, and Northern Virginia.

If you notice in the video of the girl that challenged the school board, she questioned them... "last year y'all said we had to follow the governor's orders. How come y'all dont wanna follow this governor's orders? Why is that? Oh its cause one was a Democrat, the other is a Republican".

I remember that part.....the school board is very partisan.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=440806 time=1645561569 user_id=3226

From the very beginning of this site, all having a sig use only simple text which makes for a cleaner look to the site

.. and if it triggers several to do it, we would have an eyesore here not worth visiting instead of the clean site we have

Hey you, yes you, you dont run this site, put a cork in it. Let CW do what she wants, sigs are ALLOWED!!!!

If I recall, there use to be image sigs here, until a certain poster made a HUGE sig, Oak maybe? Then they were disabled I think.

CC, if you would, please consider removing YOUR banner, as you are calling several posters here idiots, with your hateful message.

It doesnt contribute to your "clean site" vision of yours, its quite an eyesore and makes this site not worth visiting, as you say.

Heh.  

Behold the offending banner

">

Lol no wonder, the enemy team is offended lol.

Put it back

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fc5%2F81%2F17%2Fc5811700743587ba5c6158adff1cd6a2.gif&f=1&nofb=1">

Bricktop

cc seems to think she owns the site. She doesn't want images in sigs, she doesn't want non-Canadians commenting on Canadian affairs, she doesn't want posts and opinions that conflict with her own views and she doesn't seem to be particularly fond of males.

Anonymous

Overall, what grade would you give old Youngkin so far? I like what I have read so far, but I don't live in the state. Better he gets graded by someone in Virginia.

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=440809 time=1645563991 user_id=1560
cc seems to think she owns the site. She doesn't want images in sigs, she doesn't want non-Canadians commenting on Canadian affairs, she doesn't want posts and opinions that conflict with her own views and she doesn't seem to be particularly fond of males.

Anything you would like to add to your version of things .. while you are on a roll? ac_smile

Apologies for biting you (and thereby triggering your sensitive feelings)  for your recent attitude which I knew would draw your ire, continuous castigations & sewing of division

but my apologies are quite thin ... I'd do it again .. and yet again as deserved

ac_biggrin

While you are at it, please instruct me how to act in ways (however hateful, judgmental and divisive) that will please you ... & help with  the division you have of late chosen to sow / and or support  ... see "Teams"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

She's very Progressive...
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Well, let me just stick an image in my sig  ac_dance

:laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=440833 time=1645574809 user_id=1689

Overall, what grade would you give old Youngkin so far? I like what I have read so far, but I don't live in the state. Better he gets graded by someone in Virginia.

Well, hes considered "moderate", but, overall he is going after the majority we elected him for. End CRT, end mask mandates, ended babies being murdered AFTER being born, making sure justice is done on the boy that raped girls and the school tried to sweep it under the rug, make Virginia great again, etc.

He NEEDS to bring back monument protection. They have destroyed so much, for the wrong reasons.

And for those reasons, I shall give him a 6 out of 10.... almost 7. On the Blazor Liberty Scale lol.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=440871 time=1645583314 user_id=2221

The Blue Cashew Freedom Sig Convoy has begun....

HONK HONK!
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=440874 time=1645584197 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=440871 time=1645583314 user_id=2221

The Blue Cashew Freedom Sig Convoy has begun....

HONK HONK!

Hahahaha  :laugh:

Roll on!!!!!

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FOZgiwG8BySCHK%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1">

Blazor

Thiel

Quote from: Blazor post_id=440872 time=1645583629 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=440833 time=1645574809 user_id=1689

Well, hes considered "moderate", but, overall he is going after the majority we elected him for. End CRT, end mask mandates, ended babies being murdered AFTER being born, making sure justice is done on the boy that raped girls and the school tried to sweep it under the rug, make Virginia great again, etc.

He NEEDS to bring back monument protection. They have destroyed so much, for the wrong reasons.

And for those reasons, I shall give him a 6 out of 10.... almost 7. On the Blazor Liberty Scale lol.

It's too early yet. Wait a year and you will know if your state is freer and more prosperous than under his predecessor.
gay, conservative and proud

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview