The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

OK, folks. Pick your team!!!

Started by Bricktop, January 08, 2022, 07:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434420 time=1642031115 user_id=1560
It did and it has.

Some can't let go of the habit because to them it is a way of compensating for the misery of their daily lives.

And a LOT of them have a LOT of misery.

I haven't seen flaming. I think some flamers are historical revisionists.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=434449 time=1642036010 user_id=1689
It did and it has.

Some can't let go of the habit because to them it is a way of compensating for the misery of their daily lives.

You have seen glimpses of flaming which you've not probably realized. Full frontal 1 vs 1 flaming isn't tolerated online anymore by most sites. Flaming peaked in 2005 and slowly petered out.

Now it's mostly just trolling...

Thank wokeness for that.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=434521 time=1642044809 user_id=1676
It did and it has.

You have seen glimpses of flaming which you've not probably realized. Full frontal 1 vs 1 flaming isn't tolerated online anymore by most sites. Flaming peaked in 2005 and slowly petered out.

Thank wokeness for that.

If you say so. I say most of this talk of the past glories of flaming is just that-talk.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=434528 time=1642049913 user_id=1689
It did and it has.

Thank wokeness for that.

If you say so. I say most of this talk of the past glories of flaming is just that-talk.

Back when there was multiple sites operating simultaneously with rivalries and huge numbers of flamers, it was competitive, and often more fictional story based (creative writing).

That's what people are remembering...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=434529 time=1642050494 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=434528 time=1642049913 user_id=1689
It did and it has.

Thank wokeness for that.

Back when there was multiple sites operating simultaneously with rivalries and huge numbers of flamers, it was competitive, and often more fictional story based (creative writing).

That's what people are remembering...

I am sure it was busy back then.

Bricktop

QuoteThat's what people are remembering...

In your case, of course, everything is and was fictional.

Even those you believe to be true.

It was luminaries such as myself that elevated the artistic quality of flaming to a masterly level, while your prosaic prattle merely hastened its demise.

"I'm going to pretend to be a female and TROLL people!!!", says Freud and his cohorts. "Now that's what I call FLAMING".

Perhaps Freud may enlighten me, after all these years, where the creative and inventive elements lay in pretending to be female on the internet?

Make it good, though, Freud. The good people of TBC have witnessed first hand your witless and half-brained attempts at passing as female...and they were vehemently unimpressed, just as the Brawl Hall citizens were all those years ago.

Your best work poorly mimicked my own literary prowess, and your more standard fare was to dig up someone's PI.

Enlighten me, again, Freud. Where is the inflammatory quality of posting someone's personal details. "I just found out (insert member's name here) address and I'm going to post it. Now that's what I call FLAMING."

Your petty flapping was far more yawn than scorn, snotling. You couldn't generate the incendiary temperature of a used barbecue heat bead.

You of all people should be celebrating the demise of flame forums. There are now fewer opportunities for you to demonstrate how much of a lame, effete and witless poster you truly are.

:howdy:

Frood

I give that a 5/10....

The tall boasts with accompanying chest puffing would have elevated your score to perhaps a 7/10 if the entire piece wasn't devoid of any semblance of reality, perpetual pup....

And a puppy is and has always been what you are. Someone to retrieve textual sticks thrown and like clockwork, you've never failed to comply.....tail wagging and a big drooling shit eating puppy grin..

With the right pressure points applied, getting you to chase your own tail is all but assured.

Cops and ex-cops are perhaps one of the easiest breeds to understand and wind up... so fragile, so narcissistic, buoyed by the erroneous belief that they're infallible titans of truth and virtue.

Your cunthoundedness was just the cherry on top.

Sorry about your lipstick, boy....
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

I believe it.  

It's sad and pathetic.

Berry Sweet

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

Whatever team has the best looking T-shirts, I will be on.

Flaming???  That's posting veiled PI and obsessing about Dovey, right?

If you look at Bastard Factory, you'll notice that 80 percent of the posts are Flynn screaming about Dovey, this Scottish guy saying Jesus didn't exist and screaming about Dovey, and Lily screaming about Dovey. The other 20% is the CBT crew spamming memes.

Day after day of obsessive hate directed at Dovey over something that happened three years ago.

That sounds fun and entertaining.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=434550 time=1642087936 user_id=3287
Whatever team has the best looking T-shirts, I will be on.

Flaming???  That's posting veiled PI and obsessing about Dovey, right?

If you look at Bastard Factory, you'll notice that 80 percent of the posts are Flynn screaming about Dovey, this Scottish guy saying Jesus didn't exist and screaming about Dovey, and Lily screaming about Dovey. The other 20% is the CBT crew spamming memes.

Day after day of obsessive hate directed at Dovey over something that happened three years ago.

That sounds fun and entertaining.

cc and I are working on our T-shirts, and I think they'll be prettier than the oppostion's.

:laugh:

I made an appearance at BF recently, and your observations are similar to what I noticed..

Dovey does seem to be the centre of the forum..

Oh, and Mr Flynn was happy to see me back.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434534 time=1642052860 user_id=1560

It was luminaries such as myself that elevated the artistic quality of flaming to a masterly level, while your prosaic prattle merely hastened its demise.

"I'm going to pretend to be a female and TROLL people!!!", says Freud and his cohorts. "Now that's what I call FLAMING".

Perhaps Freud may enlighten me, after all these years, where the creative and inventive elements lay in pretending to be female on the internet?

Make it good, though, Freud. The good people of TBC have witnessed first hand your witless and half-brained attempts at passing as female...and they were vehemently unimpressed, just as the Brawl Hall citizens were all those years ago.

Your best work poorly mimicked my own literary prowess, and your more standard fare was to dig up someone's PI.

Enlighten me, again, Freud. Where is the inflammatory quality of posting someone's personal details. "I just found out (insert member's name here) address and I'm going to post it. Now that's what I call FLAMING."

Your petty flapping was far more yawn than scorn, snotling. You couldn't generate the incendiary temperature of a used barbecue heat bead.

You of all people should be celebrating the demise of flame forums. There are now fewer opportunities for you to demonstrate how much of a lame, effete and witless poster you truly are.

I've seen you, Blurt and Renee post what I think is the artistic quality of posting..

I've heard someone named Fox was good too, but I never saw his/her posts.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=434552 time=1642088722 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434534 time=1642052860 user_id=1560

I've seen you, Blurt and Renee post what I think is the artistic quality of posting..

I've heard someone named Fox was good too, but I never saw his/her posts.

He just posted a bit above you (poppy)....
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview