The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

OK, folks. Pick your team!!!

Started by Bricktop, January 08, 2022, 07:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=434550 time=1642087936 user_id=3287
Whatever team has the best looking T-shirts, I will be on.

Flaming???  That's posting veiled PI and obsessing about Dovey, right?

If you look at Bastard Factory, you'll notice that 80 percent of the posts are Flynn screaming about Dovey, this Scottish guy saying Jesus didn't exist and screaming about Dovey, and Lily screaming about Dovey. The other 20% is the CBT crew spamming memes.

Day after day of obsessive hate directed at Dovey over something that happened three years ago.

That sounds fun and entertaining.

In other words, what they call flaming is boring repetitive bullshit.

Bricktop

Listen, Herman...put down that pickle jar of barrel wash and try to think; a daunting task, I know, for both an oil rig grease monkey AND Ukranian.

The reason you find flaming boring is that it generally appeals to those of a higher intellectual capacity than those who's job entailed filling barrels for a living and who's farm's only produce is swish and marijuana.

It would rarely appeal to someone who's constituted from a pathologist's scraps bin.

Did you know, by the way, that the only reason Harley's have a speedo and no other gauges is that Harley Davison wanted to avoid causing their riders too much confusion. One gauge is all most can manage, which is fine because Harley's are more a fashion accessory than a real motorycle anyway.

Now be a good boy and stay out of threads that discuss flaming.

You'll only get your fingers burnt.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434648 time=1642123157 user_id=1560
Listen, Herman...put down that pickle jar of barrel wash and try to think; a daunting task, I know, for both an oil rig grease monkey AND Ukranian.

The reason you find flaming boring is that it generally appeals to those of a higher intellectual capacity than those who's job entailed filling barrels for a living and who's farm's only produce is swish and marijuana.

It would rarely appeal to someone who's constituted from a pathologist's scraps bin.

Did you know, by the way, that the only reason Harley's have a speedo and no other gauges is that Harley Davison wanted to avoid causing their riders too much confusion. One gauge is all most can manage, which is fine because Harley's are more a fashion accessory than a real motorycle anyway.

I stand corrected. Flaming does exist.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=434651 time=1642123336 user_id=1689

It does, and Bricktop can flame or roast depending on what one wants to call it..

Blurt and Renee can flame too..

But, it's ironic that flaming doesn't exist on BF.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434638 time=1642122419 user_id=1560
Well, I do admit you were highly adept at luring dogs.

Most pussies are.

Middle aged poodles don't make very good cunthounds in the grand scheme of things for when they work themselves into such a lurid lather that they're nearly indistinguishable from a half drowned cat in a tub of rice pudding, whiskers stickied, tongue panting before CCTV, begging to be ravaged by the Pest Controller, nothing gives them pause...

Except themselves...   ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Did you notice, Freud, that Fashionista named those she thinks can flame, above?

Did you also notice, Freud, that your name is omitted?

Even a non flamer like Fash can segregate skill from shrill. Feigning to be a female does your rep, such as it is, no good at all, and that is how your "flaming" is recognised.

Putting on a wig and makeup doesn't make you a female, sweet cheeks.

cw_

I <3 this thread.

https://www.toonpool.com/user/589/files/group_hug_989575.jpg">

Bricktop

It's odd how many people enjoy seeing Freud being pulled apart.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=434663 time=1642123955 user_id=3254

It does, and Bricktop can flame or roast depending on what one wants to call it..

Humour, intelligence, and originality don't exist on BF either. That place sux.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=434683 time=1642126821 user_id=56

Were you just visiting Shen?

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434676 time=1642125067 user_id=1560
Did you notice, Freud, that Fashionista named those she thinks can flame, above?

Did you also notice, Freud, that your name is omitted?

Even a non flamer like Fash can segregate skill from shrill. Feigning to be a female does your rep, such as it is, no good at all, and that is how your "flaming" is recognised.

Putting on a wig and makeup doesn't make you a female, sweet cheeks.

I forgive Fash for not understanding my sublime magnificence or superiority over perpetual victims like yourself, Roofus Webcamish...

She had an ankle humping underling and poodle showing her how to not run with the big dogs.

And 3....2.....1......... Fetch! boy....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=434691 time=1642127668 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=434683 time=1642126821 user_id=56

Were you just visiting Shen?

Yeah, but I was planning on staying longer. I planned on my contribution to that forum being the same as it was on SG. You know, being the only non-white poster and reminding the majority what lazy, useless, effeminate, idiotic social misfits they are. In other words, content whites really want to read.

However, BF is not SG. They have a few posters from CBT who are there 24/7. Their raison d'etre is fighting for the human rights of old white men in dresses who are being denied the right to use washrooms and showers with little girls. That really makes me sick. The CBT crowd are a sick bunch. I have trolling standards, they don't. That forum doesn't deserve an Iron Chink.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Frood

I had pork dim sims for a snack earlier....

Does it count?
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview