The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

OK, folks. Pick your team!!!

Started by Bricktop, January 08, 2022, 07:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=434725 time=1642135428 user_id=1689
Quote from: Odinson post_id=434722 time=1642134187 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=434715 time=1642130670 user_id=56
Quote from: Odinson post_id=434712 time=1642130021 user_id=136
The latinos are largely white.

We are just ashamed to admit it... You being the way you are and all.

Yeah, I know. I'm sweeter than fucking sugar. Everybody loves me.

Erica is a solid european.

And you are honorary white.

Welcome, here is your badge.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3f/ParteiabzeichenGold_small.png">

Aint the first time. Germany considered the Japanese honourary aryans. Four days before the fall of Singapore, he told Goebbels that the Japanese national idealism was praiseworthy and he wished he had more allies like them.

Hitler liked warrior cultures.

He wanted to revive paganism.

Frood

I pick my nose and hock up loogies on the street, stand on the toilet seat, resell fats from the sewers, and am a cheapskate...

I should be a honorary Mainlander, Shen!   :rules:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=434728 time=1642136716 user_id=1676
I pick my nose and hock up loogies on the street, stand on the toilet seat, resell fats from the sewers, and am a cheapskate...

Are you glued to your phone and order new clothes online every fifteen minutes. If you do, you are like my old lady and an honourary Chinese with some Mongolian thrown in.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

My old lady is an online shopaholic like most upper income Chinese gals. Oh well, she makes a lot of money.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=434733 time=1642137513 user_id=1689
My old lady is an online shopaholic like most upper income Chinese gals. Oh well, she makes a lot of money.

My old lady is a pathological book collector and online book shop orderer....

That and hippy dippy nutritional supplements, creams, soaps, and other assorted crap that costs 4-5 times standard brand names.

The kitchen is my space but she buys these hippy dippy bottles of dishwashing detergents which don't work at all and insists I use them. So for every bottle of hippy dipstick she buys now, I buy 3 litres of good stuff till she stops.

We often feud about it and she gets upset....

Bitch gets no say unless she starts cooking and cleaning up regularly....  ac_beating   ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=434731 time=1642137031 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=434728 time=1642136716 user_id=1676

Are you glued to your phone and order new clothes online every fifteen minutes. If you do, you are like my old lady and an honourary Chinese with some Mongolian thrown in.

Many Taiwanese women enjoy that too......I do..

But, I'm limited by my budget.

Frood

Breaking a hobby or compulsion within online shopping can be difficult. It's all there waiting for you to say "you need to live in my wardrobe, bookshelf, or man cave"...

....but often when it arrives and you try whatever on for size, you'll quickly realize it was totally unnecessary.

I try to guard against such buys.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Its an addiction.

Ordering new stuff and waiting for it to arrive, gives you a rush.

A lot of people have bad credit because of that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=434738 time=1642138721 user_id=1676
Breaking a hobby or compulsion within online shopping can be difficult. It's all there waiting for you to say "you need to live in my wardrobe, bookshelf, or man cave"...

....but often when it arrives and you try whatever on for size, you'll quickly realize it was totally unnecessary.

I can become an addiction..

South Koreans have among the highest consumer debt in the world(so do Canadians)..

And one of the reasons for that is South Korean women addicted to online shopping.

Frood

Quote from: Odinson post_id=434740 time=1642139023 user_id=136
Its an addiction.

Eggsatically...

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=434741 time=1642139127 user_id=3254

South Koreans have among the highest consumer debt in the world(so do Canadians)..

And one of the reasons for that is South Korean women addicted to online shopping.

Yup.... I have and can live with nothing and it's more than often enjoyable.... but for decades there's been a underlying drive in me to "make it better, easier, lighter, less cumbersome, more portable, more technological"... Even if I have everything I need, I still have this persistent urge to upgrade something for the tiniest misgiving or flaw.

Then I realized 5 years ago that everything I had was basically high tech shit. It wouldn't survive at best for a decade (with constant care). It was a ticking time bomb...but I had heaps of this high tech shit and whiz bang specs now taking up valuable space in my home (then superseded by marginally new tech)...

So I offloaded the cheapest stuff....mostly giving it away to people in immediate need, bundled up the really expensive shit or the unboxed shit for a later day, and stopped buying new shit unless it was necessary.

I suspect females do similarly with their hobbies.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Its an addiction.

It can be.

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=434743 time=1642142289 user_id=1676
Its an addiction.

Eggsatically...

Yup.... I have and can live with nothing and it's more than often enjoyable.... but for decades there's been a underlying drive in me to "make it better, easier, lighter, less cumbersome, more portable, more technological"... Even if I have everything I need, I still have this persistent urge to upgrade something for the tiniest misgiving or flaw.

Then I realized 5 years ago that everything I had was basically high tech shit. It wouldn't survive at best for a decade (with constant care). It was a ticking time bomb...but I had heaps of this high tech shit and whiz bang specs now taking up valuable space in my home (then superseded by marginally new tech)...

So I offloaded the cheapest stuff....mostly giving it away to people in immediate need, bundled up the really expensive shit or the unboxed shit for a later day, and stopped buying new shit unless it was necessary.

Yes we all have our hobbies and online shopping obsessions...

I obsessively cruise the internet for deals on flats of 1oz, 12ga target loads. This ammo shortage is a bitch...The other day a new set of 16ga snap caps got delivered... I was so excited that I almost wet myself... ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=434754 time=1642170452 user_id=156
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=434743 time=1642142289 user_id=1676
Its an addiction.

Eggsatically...

Yes we all have our hobbies and online shopping obsessions...

I obsessively cruise the internet for deals on flats of 1oz, 12ga target loads. This ammo shortage is a bitch...The other day a new set of 16ga snap caps got delivered... I was so excited that I almost wet myself... ac_biggrin

Shortages of ammo too eh.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=434762 time=1642176914 user_id=2015

Shortages of ammo too eh.

I think Chicago has created a shortage  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview