Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Holy Fuck, Is It Cold Today

Started by Anonymous, February 24, 2014, 10:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"It is -42 with windchill right now and I have to go out. :x

dress  warm baby......went shopping at a Korean market on Parsons and found the best Kim Chi we have ever tasted.......so yesterday was a good day.......

tonight it is possible we will break a record set in 1889 of -42.....they are forecasting between -38 and -44...with wind chills up to -61.....is this not march..???? are we not the epicenter of global warming ??? does science have any meaning any more ???? is God real..???? good thing i stopped at the liquor store on the way home.... :geek:

Was it Parson's or 99th? Everything South of 23rd Ave is Parsons and everything North is 99th. If it is the one I am thinking of it is on the right hand side driving South on 99th between 34th Ave and 23rd Ave.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"It is -42 with windchill right now and I have to go out. :x

dress  warm baby......went shopping at a Korean market on Parsons and found the best Kim Chi we have ever tasted.......so yesterday was a good day.......

tonight it is possible we will break a record set in 1889 of -42.....they are forecasting between -38 and -44...with wind chills up to -61.....is this not march..???? are we not the epicenter of global warming ??? does science have any meaning any more ???? is God real..???? good thing i stopped at the liquor store on the way home.... :geek:

Was it Parson's or 99th? Everything South of 23rd Ave is Parsons and everything North is 99th. If it is the one I am thinking of it is on the right hand side driving South on 99th between 34th Ave and 23rd Ave.

i think so....we came east on 34th. turned south on Parsons/99th. and it was on the right about 4 blocks down......doesn't look like much as it is in a office block but is actually quite big inside.....speaking the language helps get the good stuff they keep in the back i guess... this stuff was in a larger container and not with the other types of Kim Chi...the owner recommended it so we bought several containers to bring home...i love the fact that Korean stores always give gifts called "service" when you buy something....Korean bars/stores/restaurants all do.....we had a big order so they gave us a beautiful box of 12 Fuji apples ($24.95)........they are just soooooo delicious...yummy

Anonymous

i think so....we came east on 34th. turned south on Parsons/99th. and it was on the right about 4 blocks down......doesn't look like much as it is in a office block but is actually quite big inside.....speaking the language helps get the good stuff they keep in the back i guess... this stuff was in a larger container and not with the other types of Kim Chi...the owner recommended it so we bought several containers to bring home...i love the fact that Korean stores always give gifts called "service" when you buy something....Korean bars/stores/restaurants all do.....we had a big order so they gave us a beautiful box of 12 Fuji apples ($24.95)........they are just soooooo delicious...yummy

Yep, I know exactly the one you mean handsome. You and the dragon should do yourselves a major favour and go get some fried chicken at the Korean place at the strip mall on the SW corner of 34th and 99th. I loves my fried chicken and it is the best in the industry. There is also a meat shop next door that sells marinated Korean beef/pork.

Obvious Li

Yep, I know exactly the one you mean handsome. You and the dragon should do yourselves a major favour and go get some fried chicken at the Korean place at the strip mall on the SW corner of 34th and 99th. I loves my fried chicken and it is the best in the industry. There is also a meat shop next door that sells marinated Korean beef/pork.

shit..next  time.......arrived back in Dog River last night......miss Edmonton already.....don't know why, but of all the cities i have lived in Canada i like Edmonchuck the best......these are my people................. :ugeek:

Anonymous

shit..next  time.......arrived back in Dog River last night......miss Edmonton already.....don't know why, but of all the cities i have lived in Canada i like Edmonchuck the best......these are my people................. :ugeek:

You like Edmonton better than Calgary, Obvious Li?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

much better...lived in both, owned property n both...still like the river valley in Edmonton better....right now Calgary is just tooooo busy for me......sure had a lot of fun partying their though.......... :geek:

Anonymous

much better...lived in both, owned property n both...still like the river valley in Edmonton better....right now Calgary is just tooooo busy for me......sure had a lot of fun partying their though.......... :geek:

That is true Obvious Li, the traffic seems to be getting worse all the time in Calgary, even with the expansion of the C-Train.

Anonymous

I hate, hate, hate driving in Calgary. It's better since they opened Stony Trail, but it is still not a proper ring road like the Henday her in the Czuk. Deerfoot at rush hour.....fuggedaboutit!!

Obvious Li

I hate, hate, hate driving in Calgary. It's better since they opened Stony Trail, but it is still not a proper ring road like the Henday her in the Czuk. Deerfoot at rush hour.....fuggedaboutit!!

the one ways down town are a pain in the ass as well...... i do like to go to Peters for burgers and milkshakes every once in a while though... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

the one ways down town are a pain in the ass as well...... i do like to go to Peters for burgers and milkshakes every once in a while though... :mrgreen:

On the TransCanada...overrated!!

Odinson

Anonymous

It snowed hard in Edmonton last night/early this morning.

Odinson

I´m drying meat outside and wouldnt like to lose that load because of the weather...

Truck load of meat.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"I´m drying meat outside and wouldnt like to lose that load because of the weather...

Truck load of meat.

odie..you are completely, totally and absolutely full of shit....... :ugeek:

Odinson

Huh? I dont mean literally a "truck load" but alot.