Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Holy Fuck, Is It Cold Today

Started by Anonymous, February 24, 2014, 10:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It's garbage day, so I took the trash out to the street. It is -34 with windchill!! What a brutal winter even by Edmonton standards.

RW

We're due for some -25C weather later this week.  I hate it when it gets so cold!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"We're due for some -25C weather later this week.  I hate it when it gets so cold!

That is fucking cold for the Kootenays. Other than a week in January, there have been no rest from this Arctic onslaught. I am getting really fucking sick of it.

keeper

My Car almost didn't start and when I left my tires were like square.

Nice fucking weather.

Odinson

It has been wet as a vagina in here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"My Car almost didn't start and when I left my tires were like square.

Nice fucking weather.

Oh jeez, tell me about it Keeps. I have to go out later so, I will be experiencing the fun.

Romero

2° here in Vancouver with wet snow. It's not sticking so I'm not able to make snow angels. Again.

:x

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"2° here in Vancouver with wet snow. It's not sticking so I'm not able to make snow angels. Again.

Ya wanna trade weather? I checked the week long forecast and there's no relief in sight either. Winter has grossly overstayed it's welcome.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"2° here in Vancouver with wet snow. It's not sticking so I'm not able to make snow angels. Again.

Ya wanna trade weather? I checked the week long forecast and there's no relief in sight either. Winter has grossly overstayed it's welcome.

I thought your exceptionally well formed butt heats things up?

Anonymous

Oh so cold today and even colder by the weekend..

I will be plugging my car in for a long time yet.

Gary Oak

They must be finding frozen chugabooze all over the place in Alberta.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"They must be finding frozen chugabooze all over the place in Alberta.

People freezing to death is nothing to make jokes about Gary Oak.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"They must be finding frozen chugabooze all over the place in Alberta.

People freezing to death is nothing to make jokes about Gary Oak.

Why dont they just melt them so that they can continue moving again?

Anonymous

It is -42 with windchill right now and I have to go out. :x

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"It is -42 with windchill right now and I have to go out. :x

dress  warm baby......went shopping at a Korean market on Parsons and found the best Kim Chi we have ever tasted.......so yesterday was a good day.......

tonight it is possible we will break a record set in 1889 of -42.....they are forecasting between -38 and -44...with wind chills up to -61.....is this not march..???? are we not the epicenter of global warming ??? does science have any meaning any more ???? is God real..???? good thing i stopped at the liquor store on the way home.... :geek: