The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Kind of a crazy interview from a cop (or former cop) who is said to spill the beans on Freemasonry....

Started by Frood, January 29, 2022, 07:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

ac_razz I'm a bit suspect about his eyes. They dart side to side in different sections but a lot of what he said about initiation rights rung true when I was a Boy Scout invited into the Order of the Arrow (a child grooming masonic rite that has 3 stages and the last 2 typically done as young adults or even late age adults).

Ordeal, Brotherhood, Vigil.....

Baden-Powell was a full on mason and created OA as a subset of the BS:

https://oa-bsa.org/history/lord-baden-powell">https://oa-bsa.org/history/lord-baden-powell

I got nominated to be an "Ordeal" member at the age of 13.... I now believe because my father was active in the troop and at the district management level. They sent me and a fat fuck about the same age to not eat hardly anything for 2 1/2 days, not talk ever, work in slave labour, and get two slices of spongey crap bread each meal but as much water as we could drink (guess they couldn't fully torture kids)...

I always thought the whole thing after I completed it was evil.... after we graduated and were taught the secret handshakes and passwords by elders up to 70 years old.

Yay....they used as weekend long public works slaves but in a corporate identity, fed us nothing, and tortured us.... yay.... sign me the fuck up..... (not)....

Anyway, watch if you're interested or don't...

TRIGGER WARNING for CC, Fash, and IHJ:

It was uploaded on bitchute.... you can criticise bitchute videos, and I CAN criticise bitchute videos.... but YouTube is simply divine....

https://oa-bsa.org/history/lord-baden-powell">https://oa-bsa.org/history/lord-baden-powell
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

When this forum first started there was a poster who had an interest in freemasonry..

I don't know much about it.....actually, I don't know anything about it.

cc

Quote from: "Some Wonky Dummy" but YouTube is simply divine.

Whatever gave you that idea?

UTube has some of the most fake material out there - It pays your ilk / heroes to deliver your fake  material

if uncapable of learning anything else, Learn one thing,  > You speak only for your wonky self .. and not for any other person on earth
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=436935 time=1643475484 user_id=88

UTube has some of the most fake material out there - It pays your ilk / heroes to deliver your BS material

if uncapable of learning anything else, Learn one thing,  > You speak only for your wonky self .. and not for any other person on earth

I don't believe everything on youtube..

I do tend to believe the interview Herman posted yesterday with the pm's half brother.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=436932 time=1643473760 user_id=3254
When this forum first started there was a poster who had an interest in freemasonry..

Mate's step father was the grand Poohba for Canadian Masons .. followed by years of being in demand as a speaker throughout the US

So yes, we learned a lot about it

You confuse > Link is scouting, yet another topic  :confused1:

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=436932 time=1643473760 user_id=3254

I've been interested in it since and religiously watch "The Curse of Oak Island" because I believe Europeans, specifically the Freemasons, were perhaps in the New World far earlier than 1492 and perhaps even earlier than Leif Erickson.

There are indications that the Phoenicians were travelling up and down the Florida coast and the Caribbean... by shipwrecks and particularly the distinct pots.... not to mention the mummy core samples done by alt Egyptologists showing cannabis, tobacco, and narcotics in Egypt.... the Phoenicians being the traders of the day.

I believe that all our worlds were interconnected at different points but cataclysmic events have promoted ignorance of these times...

Those compounds haven't been in existence in Northern Africa or anywhere else besides the America's for tens of thousands of years.

Oak Island has things all over it going back to the Roman Age, yet it's just a tiny island along the coast of Nova Scotia.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=436935 time=1643475484 user_id=88

UTube has some of the most fake material out there - It pays your ilk / heroes to deliver your fake  material

Must I really and blatantly act North American by saying "THAT WAS SARCASM!!!??!!"...

:001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Aw, so you DO agree that Utube is a disseminator of your worshipped wonky distortions

Frood

I think YouTube is great for cute kitten and puppy videos.... not much else though.

I can't get raw or timely footage of anything happening, through YouTube. I literally search down to the day of an incident or series of incidents and nada, zilch, nothing.... or it's all listed as 5-22 hours ago, with progtarded fact checker agencies downplaying what I'm watching live or almost live elsewhere...

I don't understand why you fear avenues of raw footage... it seems cowardly.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

You mistake "disgust for deliberate misinformation"  with fear .

Actually you don't "mistake" it, you intentionally employ that ploy .. which  is what is deeply cowardly .. Your sleazy methods are puke material

Conspiracists role that way ... ethics being not a strong point

Say. Your title is "Freemasonry" ... yet you presented zero on it ... What's with that? I was looking forward to a good discussion on it .. but nada

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=436966 time=1643480825 user_id=88
You mistake "disgust for deliberate misinformation"  with fear .

Actually you don't "mistake" it, you intentionally employ that ploy .. which  is what is deeply cowardly .. Your sleazy methods are puke material

Conspiracists role that way ... ethics being not a strong point

Say. Your title is "Freemasonry" ... yet you presented zero on it ... What's with that? I was looking forward to a good discussion on it .. but nada

You're mentally ill.

Or at least on the spectrum.

But mostly likely just mentally ill.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Zetsu

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=437093 time=1643527144 user_id=1560
Or what, twinkiedink?

Else he'll shit in his pants.  :laugh:
Permanently off his rocker