News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Ut oh. Is this the start of Canada's civil war?

Started by Bricktop, February 06, 2022, 07:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=440747 time=1645522798 user_id=1676
https://i.postimg.cc/yY0QFYq5/oy3453l0c1i81.jpg">

:laugh3:

She's right.

Anonymous

In a controversial move Tuesday, a judge in Ottawa, Canada, denied bail for a leading organizer of the Freedom Convoy trucker protests, claiming she presents a "substantial likelihood" to "re-offend."

The decision immediately garnered attention across Canada, as critics noted that even alleged violent offenders, in some cases, are granted bail. Yet Tamara Lich, a 47-year-old mother and activist from Alberta, won't be afforded the option.

Lich was arrested and charged Thursday with counseling to commit mischief after having raised over $10 million through a since-halted GoFundMe campaign sponsoring a groundswell of protests over the national COVID-19 vaccine mandate and other restrictions placed on truckers operating in Canada.

Bricktop

There can be no question something sinister is going on in Canada.

cc

Fear not distant Drama Queen.

As always. Canada will survive and thrive quite well ... and more so  once we unload this dipshit at the polls
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Here you go again. Reacting to a non-confrontational comment with a confrontational response.

Yet you complain about being the brunt of abuse that you bring upon yourself.

There may have been a time when you were a core contributor to the forum and your posts were worthy and constructive.

These days, you're more of a silly little pest suffering OCD. Sad to see such a demise.

Frood

Sad indeed.... :(

Something definitely crossed cc's blood-brain barrier.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dramatic OP"Ut oh. Is this the start of Canada's civil war?

UPDATE:

Last night the shooting was less severe around us than previous nights .. and stopped completely around midnight

Night before, they shot out our Condo front door with a tank and took away many people suspected of supporting their  enemy

They didn't try our door, likely as they well know how heavily armed we are ...  and they prefer easy marks .. a Trudeau characteristic

Scuttlebutt  has it the Govt. may quit & in fact  step down as peasant resistance has been fierce in all provinces other than Quebec

There are reports that T-2 is hiding out in Charest's basement bunker  ...  built back when T-1 declared martial law

I'll keep you posted as things evolve

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=441242 time=1645728947 user_id=88

UPDATE:

Last night the shooting was less severe around us than previous nights .. and stopped completely around midnight

Night before, they shot out our Condo front door with a tank and took away many people suspected of supporting their  enemy

They didn't try our door, likely as they well know how heavily armed we are ...  and they prefer easy marks .. a Trudeau characteristic

Scuttlebutt  has it the Govt. may quit & in fact  step down as peasant resistance has been fierce in all provinces other than Quebec

There are reports that T-2 is hiding out in Charest's basement bunker  ...  built back when T-1 declared martial law

I saw the video about that on bitchute. ac_toofunny

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=441248 time=1645732951 user_id=2015
Quote from: cc post_id=441242 time=1645728947 user_id=88

UPDATE:

I saw the video about that on bitchute. ac_toofunny

Brilliant reply  .. absolutely brilliant

You outdid me with one short sentence ... then ... I guess I did set it up for the kill

Don't worry folks. I will keep my promise to keep y'all posted on further developments of our hot civil war

cc

Quote from: cc post_id=441250 time=1645733170 user_id=88
Don't worry folks. I will keep my promise to keep y'all posted on further developments of our hot civil war

Update As promised:

Latest in my city, they destroyed a house and the entire family within it  completely  .. tank fire like they did to my Condo front door

They were acting on a tip that the homeowner wrote a check to white supremacists

OOPS!!! Now they are playing coverup - Turns out the hubby was black, wifey was trans & the kids were transitioning

The fog of war strikes T-2's war on "white civilians of concern"  yet again

Bricktop

While you snort and giggle at your childish sarcasm, YOUR country has very serious issues impacting on personal liberties, freedom and human rights.

">

Yeah, Russell is not Canadian, so his views are thus invalid.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=441337 time=1645755868 user_id=1560
While you snort and giggle at your childish sarcasm, YOUR country has very serious issues impacting on personal liberties, freedom and human rights.

">

Yeah, Russell is not Canadian, so his views are thus invalid.

:laugh3:

https://i.postimg.cc/Y2J8kc2H/Screenshot-20220225-132936-Chrome.jpg">
Blahhhhhh...

cc

That's the worse accent I have ever encountered here ... or maybe anywhere  .. gritted my teeth and got through 20 seconds of "somebody" from somewhere ranting

Update As promised:

Latest is troops everywhere shooting white people on my street

Wait. We have hardly any troops

And no longer many white people

hmmmm  ac_umm

Maybe those whites on the run came here figuring Ottawa didn't know our little city existed ??

cw_