The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A Bridge Too Far - The Ultimate "How to Lose Support For Dummies" Move

Started by cc, February 08, 2022, 06:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Quote from: cc post_id=440802 time=1645558314 user_id=88
Another Indication That Border Blockers are NOT a part of Truckers - Rather local radical  leftists Glomming Onto Trucker's Movement

Surrey RCMP investigating 'aggressive protesters' who swarmed media at Pacific Highway crossing

Several investigations now underway into protester behavior

Surrey RCMP have opened another investigation into the behaviour of some protesters at the Pacific Highway border crossing in South Surrey.

Surrey RCMP temporarily closed 176 Street from 8 Avenue on Feb. 19 during an anti-vaccine-mandate protest held at the Canada/U.S. border.

https://ow0hs2zhmkp2497op3xhvxsa-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/28224763_web1_220217-SUL-Convoy-Pacific-Highway-border-crossing_4-640x427.jpg">https://ow0hs2zhmkp2497op3xhvxsa-wpengi ... 40x427.jpg">https://ow0hs2zhmkp2497op3xhvxsa-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/28224763_web1_220217-SUL-Convoy-Pacific-Highway-border-crossing_4-640x427.jpg[/img]

The closure, police said Saturday, was a preventative measure to help ensure public and officer safety.

That afternoon, Surrey RCMP said police are aware of "several" incidents that took place Saturday involving a group of "aggressive protesters" who surrounded members of the media.

"Police intervention was required due to the actions of the protesters, and to ensure that media members had safe passage to their vehicles," RCMP said in the release.

NOTE: This is the 2nd similar incident with considerable violence at this crossing alone  .. the 1st one including a strange raised "military-style" truck getting to the front by running along ditch to get to front & then trying to kill coppers last week

- Further it is a truck crossing & not likely truckers would prevent fellow truckers from from earning a living. Windsor was similar - truck crossing & NO big trucks this weekend & previous weekend

Here's a misleading headline on it > "Police close Lower Mainland border crossing due to pro-convoy protest"

My suspicions about the border blockades are proving correct. People with no interest in the reasons for the protest were behind the blockades that only harmed the middle class.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: Thiel post_id=440889 time=1645586822 user_id=1688
Quote from: cc post_id=440802 time=1645558314 user_id=88
Another Indication That Border Blockers are NOT a part of Truckers - Rather local radical  leftists Glomming Onto Trucker's Movement

Surrey RCMP investigating 'aggressive protesters' who swarmed media at Pacific Highway crossing

Several investigations now underway into protester behavior

Surrey RCMP have opened another investigation into the behaviour of some protesters at the Pacific Highway border crossing in South Surrey.

Surrey RCMP temporarily closed 176 Street from 8 Avenue on Feb. 19 during an anti-vaccine-mandate protest held at the Canada/U.S. border.

https://ow0hs2zhmkp2497op3xhvxsa-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/28224763_web1_220217-SUL-Convoy-Pacific-Highway-border-crossing_4-640x427.jpg">https://ow0hs2zhmkp2497op3xhvxsa-wpengi ... 40x427.jpg">https://ow0hs2zhmkp2497op3xhvxsa-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/28224763_web1_220217-SUL-Convoy-Pacific-Highway-border-crossing_4-640x427.jpg[/img]

The closure, police said Saturday, was a preventative measure to help ensure public and officer safety.

That afternoon, Surrey RCMP said police are aware of "several" incidents that took place Saturday involving a group of "aggressive protesters" who surrounded members of the media.

"Police intervention was required due to the actions of the protesters, and to ensure that media members had safe passage to their vehicles," RCMP said in the release.

NOTE: This is the 2nd similar incident with considerable violence at this crossing alone  .. the 1st one including a strange raised "military-style" truck getting to the front by running along ditch to get to front & then trying to kill coppers last week

- Further it is a truck crossing & not likely truckers would prevent fellow truckers from from earning a living. Windsor was similar - truck crossing & NO big trucks this weekend & previous weekend

Here's a misleading headline on it > "Police close Lower Mainland border crossing due to pro-convoy protest"

My suspicions about the border blockades are proving correct. People with no interest in the reasons for the protest were behind the blockades that only harmed the middle class.

I started to pick that up with Windsor Ambassador Bridge & it's proving true. No big trucks makes it obvious

uber-leftist radical organized groups glomming onto / using the original brand as cover
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Quote from: cc post_id=440893 time=1645587173 user_id=88
uber-leftist radical organized groups glomming onto / using the original brand as cover

Show me those leftist groups, or else you are spreading misinformation.

The way I understand it, is "the truckers didnt want to be a punching bag", and have disolved in Ottawa. Does not mean they are done. Nor does it mean the PEOPLE are done either. Which is prolly who is still there. Not "trash" as you say.

Guess you think that poor old lady on a mobility scooter that was saying "peace and love" moments before being ran over by police horses was "trash" too huh? Or was she uber leftist radical?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Don't waste your time on her, fellow Honkerite....

She aligns with Trudeau in all but his name.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=440904 time=1645587984 user_id=1676
Don't waste your time on her, fellow Honkerite....

She aligns with Trudeau in all but his name.

You think I forgot who wanted mandates and called the unvax "unclean and dirty"  lololol?

Nah, I aint forgot lol.

I cant say too much though, might have my post moved  :001_rolleyes:

Thiel

Quote from: Blazor post_id=440899 time=1645587597 user_id=2221

The way I understand it, is "the truckers didnt want to be a punching bag", and have disolved in Ottawa. Does not mean they are done. Nor does it mean the PEOPLE are done either. Which is prolly who is still there. Not "trash" as you say.

Guess you think that poor old lady on a mobility scooter that was saying "peace and love" moments before being ran over by police horses was "trash" too huh? Or was she uber leftist radical?

I was one hundred percent supportive of the Freedon Convoy. So much so I made a donation. But, I agree with cc, that something doesn't add up about the border blockades. I have seen dozens of populist protests across Canada in my lifetime. Everthing from opposition to the long gun resgistry to opposition to the federal carbon tax. This would be the first  one I have ever seen that punished average Canadians by blocking trucks from crossing the border bringing goods Canadians need, but allowing affluent day trippers to cross and shop.

Besides that, it wasn't part of the original convoy's plan. The CBC won't report it, because it goes against their false narrative that the working class protesers are white supremacists. The blockades were over before the EMA was triggered, so it's not likely we'll ever find the smoking gun. But, for me, it did not pass the smell test.

Blazor

Quote from: Thiel post_id=440907 time=1645588393 user_id=1688

I was one hundred percent supportive of the Freedon Convoy. So much so I made a donation. But, I agree with cc, that something doesn't add up about the border blockades. I have seen dozens of populist protests across Canada in my lifetime. Everthing from opposition to the long gun resgistry to opposition to the federal carbon tax. This would be the first  one I have ever seen that punished average Canadians by blocking trucks from crossing the border bringing goods Canadians need, but allowing affluent day trippers to cross and shop.

Besides that, it wasn't part of the original convoy's plan. The CBC won't report it, because it goes against their false narrative that the working class protesers are white supremacists. The blockades were over before the EMA was triggered, so it's not likely we'll ever find the smoking gun. But, for me, it did not pass the smell test.

I feel a LOT of good people had great intentions. But I too have felt there have been infiltrations, much like what happened on Jan 6. To what extent, I do not know. But I saw how easily the Jan 6 folk got tricked into storming the capitol.

Either way, trickery or not, it still shows that the average folk, are tired of all this horse crap, and tired of the tyranny.

THEY dont want to show you all the good, they only want to show bad, and when they do, you have to wonder why they casting light on that, and if it was caused by THEIR trickery.

cc

Yes. It's not just no trucks and violence, it's that they pick the truck border Xings .... exactly the opposite of what the truckers would do. Our truck Xing is only a mile from our car crossing which they have left alone

This week several reporters were attacked en mass and some were hurt

Near where I  live it got violent both weekends ... Last week one non trucker jacked up truck ran down the ditch to get to the front  .. then up on the road and tried to kill coppers  ... none of which  the truckers would do

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

"then up on the road and tried to kill coppers ... none of which the truckers would do"

Seems some think truckers would do that

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: Blazor post_id=440913 time=1645588840 user_id=2221

I feel a LOT of good people had great intentions. But I too have felt there have been infiltrations, much like what happened on Jan 6. To what extent, I do not know. But I saw how easily the Jan 6 folk got tricked into storming the capitol.

Either way, trickery or not, it still shows that the average folk, are tired of all this horse crap, and tired of the tyranny.

THEY dont want to show you all the good, they only want to show bad, and when they do, you have to wonder why they casting light on that, and if it was caused by THEIR trickery.

It is inevitable that a protest of that size will have inflitrators. There is a border crossing South of Winnipeg that was blocked briefly too. They blockade was mostly cars and some were hybrids furthering my suspicion that leftist inflitrators were behind the border truck lane blockades.

You of all people should be able to appreciate that. The Lincoln Project sent people with swastika flags to a Glen YOungkin rally before he became governor.

Thiel

Quote from: cc post_id=440925 time=1645589311 user_id=88
Last week one non trucker jacked up truck ran down the ditch to get to the front  .. then up on the road and tried to kill coppers  ... none of which  the truckers would do

The blockades were very suspicious. But, like I said to Blazor, they ended before the EMA was passed. It isn't likely we will ever find out if infiltrators were running the show.

Blazor

Quote from: Thiel post_id=440939 time=1645590092 user_id=1688
Quote from: Blazor post_id=440913 time=1645588840 user_id=2221

It is inevitable that a protest of that size will have inflitrators. There is a border crossing South of Winnipeg that was blocked briefly too. They blockade was mostly cars and some were hybrids furthering my suspicion that leftist inflitrators were behind the border truck lane blockades.

You of all people should be able to appreciate that. The Lincoln Project sent people with swastika flags to a Glen YOungkin rally before he became governor.

Oh I remember! I saw that! Got totally busted hahahaha.