The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Leftist nazis are still ignoring the science and defending lockdowns-unbelievable

Started by Anonymous, February 15, 2022, 12:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=440434 time=1645389994 user_id=3349
">

That's our reich.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=440388 time=1645341077 user_id=3254
Quote from: cw_ post_id=440386 time=1645340883 user_id=3226
About surrender of new powers.

Oh, I see..

Provinces with Conservative Party premiers have either ended all restrictions and mandates or will do so soon.

And you don't suspect it's a pig in a poke?

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=440494 time=1645409168

Oh, I see..

Provinces with Conservative Party premiers have either ended all restrictions and mandates or will do so soon.

After two fickin years of restrictions, mandates, and empty shelves? Hell no. Remember fifteen days to flatten the frickin curve.

Blue politicians know their voters. Most of them value their freedom more than your average NDP voter who wants to make all that martial law shit that didn't work permanent.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=440535 time=1645419656 user_id=1689

Oh, I see..

After two fickin years of restrictions, mandates, and empty shelves? Hell no. Remember fifteen days to flatten the frickin curve.

Blue politicians know their voters. Most of them value their freedom more than your average NDP voter who wants to make all that martial law shit that didn't work permanent.

Our premier is filing a legal challenge to end Justin Trudeau's Emergency Measures Act.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=440535 time=1645419656 user_id=1689

Oh, I see..

I remember it well, I sold up all my stuff in Ottawa once the fifteen days had came and went - it was clear to me within a month of the first reported case that something larger was on the horizon and sailing our way. Additionally I had heard scuttlebutt two months earlier from an IT security advisor I knew that there were impending plans to fuck with the US economy. I'd raised an eyebrow at the time, but the continuing lockdown basically told me "get the fuck out  NOW".

I'm glad I listened to my gut instinct on this and got out when I did. Two days later and I'd have been stuck where I was, subject to untested medical procedures, the suspension of civil rights and (apparently) the summary pillaging of the worth I had accumulated to that point. Basically everything the rest of you are facing now. I really feel for those of you still there - it is going to escalate further and regrettably most people do not appear to realise Canada is effectively functioning not as a three party state, but as a single party one.

It's kinda hard - I mean I want to help, but throwing that kind of dire prediction out ahead of time only gets you branded a conspiracy theorist. Nobody really pays attention until it's too late, which is of course why the lot of us keep losing ground on this march. Take the rolling back of the restrictions - you see a light at the end of the tunnel, I see Curt Richter's drowning rat experiment. They know how far they can push you before you snap, after a brief respite they expect to be able to push you further and longer. Bill Gates is already banging on about "the next pandemic", we still haven't mitigated the damage from the last one.

Blue politicians certainly do know their voters. As well as the red politicians know theirs in fact. Complacent, kindly, okay with taking one for the team as long as it's a team member doing it because "hey, we're on the same team, they wouldn't [i[really[/i] kick their teammates, would they?"

Yes. Yes they would. If the stakes are high enough (and I put it to you that they are) their self preservation instinct will kick in a lot more readily than the desire to sing "Oh Canada" as they are stripped of everything they have. They don't rule you out of a sense of love for you or country, they rule you because it's lucrative and because there are other, more potent persuaders who can fuck them every bit as hard as Truedeaup is fucking you now.

This needn't be a Black Pill moment. There are things you can still do, but you have to get off this pie in the sky kick that Wellington Street has the right answers if only you could get the right party in.  There is no "right party", not for as long as you believe they rule you. You aren't someone elses chew toy, demand representation, choose someone to represent you and hold their toes to the fire until they render it.

Or get out as I did and find a place more agreeable to the ideal of bartering your strengths for the strengths of others. The more you do for yourself, the less you need for someone else to waltz in to decide it for you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview