The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Trudeau is turning Canada into an international joke

Started by Thiel, February 18, 2022, 09:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

The next time a Canadian politician berates China about human rights abuses and denying civil liberties, they will broadcast a video to 1.4 billion people of police horses in Ottawa trampling peaceful protesters.

Anonymous

The world is watching our snot nosed little hypocritical dictator.

Trudeau panned for invoking emergency powers to quell truckers strike in Canada -- after he supported farmers blockade in India

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/rest-of-world/trudeau-trolled-for-using-emergency-powers-to-quell-truckers-protest-in-canada/articleshow/89581171.cms">https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/wor ... 581171.cms">https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/rest-of-world/trudeau-trolled-for-using-emergency-powers-to-quell-truckers-protest-in-canada/articleshow/89581171.cms

[media]
">
[/media]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=440330 time=1645326915 user_id=56
The next time a Canadian politician berates China about human rights abuses and denying civil liberties, they will broadcast a video to 1.4 billion people of police horses in Ottawa trampling peaceful protesters.

I'd get a good chuckle out of CC collaring them and delivering the "fix the shit in your own backyard first" lecture if they tried. Maybe hop in a truck convoy and drive to Beijing if they felt really strongly about it. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=440333 time=1645327585

I'd get a good chuckle out of CC collaring them and delivering the "fix the shit in your own backyard first" lecture if they tried. Maybe hop in a truck convoy and drive to Beijing if they felt really strongly about it. ac_biggrin

It would be a Canadian politician who would cast the first stone. China can legitimately respond with proof that Canada is in no position to lecture any country.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=440335 time=1645328198 user_id=56

It would be a Canadian politician who would cast the first stone. China can legitimately respond with proof that Canada is in no position to lecture any country.

Agreed. "People who live in glass houses..."

It's not just Canada in that position either; people were getting trampled by police horses a decade ago in Melbourne Australia at Occupy Wall Street protests and the current practice of disappearing healthy people into Pinko Pox detention centers in the Northern Territory has seen grumblings on the international stage. The CCP could just as easily shake their finger at the Aussies over that as well should they ever get too froggy over the treatment of Uighurs.

Not that I expect you have much to fear from that quarter. We all saw how quickly their leaders were encouraged to shutup and eat Vegemite when they were demanding answers into the origins of the Spooky Wu Flu. That line of inquiry was Bad For Business all round, as I am sure Truedeaup and his masters would be loath to admit.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=440341 time=1645330092

It's not just Canada in that position either; people were getting trampled by police horses a decade ago in Melbourne Australia at Occupy Wall Street protests and the current practice of disappearing healthy people into Pinko Pox detention centers in the Northern Territory has seen grumblings on the international stage. The CCP could just as easily shake their finger at the Aussies over that as well should they ever get too froggy over the treatment of Uighurs.

Not that I expect you have much to fear from that quarter. We all saw how quickly their leaders were encouraged to shutup and eat Vegemite when they were demanding answers into the origins of the Spooky Wu Flu. That line of inquiry was Bad For Business all round, as I am sure Truedeaup and his masters would be loath to admit.

Has any state in Australia dropped all restrictions and vaccine mandates like sseveral Canadian provinces and many more American states?

Bricktop

Some have...I'm not sure because I don't read the media.

">

Anonymous

But, you'd know if you have to show your vaccine QR code when in public places.

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=440345 time=1645332341 user_id=1560

">

U Tub Canada is about it, eh?

We were hoping for an update on how are restrictions were going in some Aussie states
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=440342 time=1645330937 user_id=3254
Quote from: UoT post_id=440341 time=1645330092

Has any state in Australia dropped all restrictions and vaccine mandates like sseveral Canadian provinces and many more American states?

It's been a while since I bothered to look; I'm guessing the answer is "no". Everything I've seen coming out of the place seems to indicate they've planned for a more protracted slog against their citizens and have often resorted to brutality and military grade methods of quelling their insurrections.

Both the currently presiding federal coalition and the lefter leaning opposition have signed off on Covid detention centers not expected to be completed until 2024. Additionally and in spite of the onerous (and dare I say it, "hamfisted") limitations enacted at the federal level, the opposition party has claimed it is not effective enough and that they can go much harder. Given what I know of the state of play in Labor governed states like Queensland and especially Victoria, I see no reason to doubt their sincerity on the matter. All of the major players seem to be on board with their contractual arrangements with the pharmaceutical companies.

And given that your average Aussie cannot juggle more than two choices in furry hairy little paws at a time and prefer to take their cues from a media that is heavily reliant on CNN and MSNBC talking points, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see them voting in droves for it, irrespective of how many might be keeling over from myocarditis and VIIDS related illnesses at the time. Australians have been broken like little bitches - even if you were to remove every last restriction tomorrow, you would still see echoes of the last two years worth of fascistic rule for decades to come.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=440345 time=1645332341 user_id=1560

">

I remember when he became PM in 2015, the world's libtards had Trudeaumania. Now, with the exeptions of CNN, MSNBC and the Guardian, the world sees what an incompetent, pathetic, thin-skinned, gaslighting, elitist hypotwat he really is.

cw_

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=440346 time=1645332809 user_id=3254

QR code?  Here in the democracy of US we just show our tattoo or inserted chip.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=440357 time=1645334225 user_id=3226
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=440346 time=1645332809 user_id=3254

QR code?  Here in the democracy of US we just show our tattoo or inserted chip.

Of course.....I forgot.

:laugh:

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=440418 time=1645380699 user_id=3349
China should be nuked for all this shit they brought upon the world.

At the start of this pandemic there was no doubt in my mind it was all China's fault..

More facts have been revealed in the past two years......the USA bears at least as much responsibility as China.

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview