In response to a complaint

Started by cc, March 01, 2022, 10:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

I posted this - turned out it was last post on page, so got missed

Whole fiasco is better in Rejected anyhow

In perspective this is the first or maybe second reply to you in a week or more

So, don't put it on cc .. you are a bit late outa the gate for that one

cc had closed off viewing your attack team and has not responded to y'all in last week in the main .

cc no longer reads you or  your "team" as you guys outright called it it in trying to split people here into 2 groups & cause division ... and .. thus it wouldn't be possible to respond to it IF she did want to (which of course she chooses not to)

I will say I sure don't miss your female hate ... the "team" conspiracies & group nastiness etc.

So .... if cc doesn't read any of y'all and doesn't respond to any of y'all .... it's a win / win for all .. if you are true to your words

and so in light of that, ... your problem is???????
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Is this a continuation of something from the main board? Old Herman hasn't been following the back and forth between you and Freud. It stopped being entertaining long ago.

cc

It was a reply to Brick - He made accusations & stated a great problem - I replied

As you can see above, there can be no more problem as I do not read NOR respond to the "Team" .. have not much if any for a week or more

I intend to make that permanent

So there is no problem .. and has not been one for a week

All is good

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=442059 time=1646193634 user_id=88
It was a reply to Brick - He made accusations & stated a great problem - I replied

As you can see above, there can be no more problem as I do not read or respond to the "Team" .. have not much if any for a week or more

So there is no problem .. All is good

That is kind of a shame. Old Brick is sharp. Blazor is my kind of people. Oliver Clothesoffe is a good guy. That cw gal is a smartass and I like that. Freud gets goofy when he disagrees with someone. Nobody is perfect. Not even old Herman.

Frood

cc is a duplicitous cunt.

There....I said it.

I can see her Muppet Baby level troll angles a mile away and even before she's fully formed them for herself.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Ceec, I suggest we pull a Justine and hit the great reset. This shit went South over vaccines. And I am fully vaxxed and I thought you presented a better case. But, with countries dropping mandate, and restrictions, it is time to move on from what was said in those discussions.

Look, we still have a power hungry piece of shit who wants to destroy working people leading our government. Taxes are going up, energy jobs are leaving and our refugee system is a frickin joke. And then there is that little old conflict in my ancestral homeland. Lots to work with and not against I say.

Bricktop

I do not read NOR respond to the "Team" .. have not much if any for a week or more

There she goes again.

There IS no team. It's in her misfiring head.

There is a group of people who find cc's attitude to others non-conducive to forum harmony. It is not organised. It is not a team. They do not even see eye to eye on some issues.

But here she is, implying that there is some kind of conspiracy against her. She simply cannot accept that more than one person is tired of her aggression and arrogance.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=442084 time=1646201849 user_id=1560
I do not read NOR respond to the "Team" .. have not much if any for a week or more

There she goes again.

There is a group of people who find cc's attitude to others non-conducive to forum harmony. It is not organised. It is not a team. They do not even see eye to eye on some issues.

But here she is, implying that there is some kind of conspiracy against her. She simply cannot accept that more than one person is tired of her aggression and arrogance.

This shit started over vaccines. But, now it is time to put that behind us and move on to other shit.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=442084 time=1646201849 user_id=1560

There she goes again.

She's a narcissistic cheat, liar, and intentional forum wrecker.

Shortened: a dumb cunt
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=442110 time=1646241436 user_id=2845
Leggs is still asking for you, CC  :laugh:

He begs for attention as much as Joe and Eddie.

cc

I took what is going on on my part here to rejected, to keep it out of regular threads

Quote from: Herman in another thread  post_id=442070 time=1646195706 user_id=1689
Ceec, I suggest we pull a Justine and hit the great reset.

CC did the reset over a week ago - turned them off so can't read them or reply  to the pack over a week ago - It's a treat

No idea why brick & co. wanted to restart it .. but as of recent, It ain't me

& I'm not taking blame for mostly "silence" while others continue

My explanation & method of dealing with it (by ignoring them)  is my only posts on them as seems they have not just stopped

Anonymous

Doesn't everybody have that clown on ignore. He is an old white guy who pretends to be a muslime convert, but doesn't know anything about that ideology. His troll is stale as fuck.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=442158 time=1646271586 user_id=56

Doesn't everybody have that clown on ignore. He is an old white guy who pretends to be a muslime convert, but doesn't know anything about that ideology. His troll is stale as fuck.

I think the exact same 💯

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=442182 time=1646277396 user_id=164
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=442158 time=1646271586 user_id=56

I think the exact same 💯

I believe Extralegs takes long breaks from posting on a regular basis?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview