The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

In response to a complaint

Started by cc, March 01, 2022, 10:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=442183 time=1646277485 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=442182 time=1646277396 user_id=164
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=442158 time=1646271586 user_id=56
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=442110 time=1646241436 user_id=2845
Leggs is still asking for you, CC  :laugh:

Doesn't everybody have that clown on ignore. He is an old white guy who pretends to be a muslime convert, but doesn't know anything about that ideology. His troll is stale as fuck.

I think the exact same 💯

I believe Extralegs takes long breaks from posting on a regular basis?

He needs time to find other shit to copy/paste.

So it makes sense.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=442185 time=1646277734 user_id=164

Doesn't everybody have that clown on ignore. He is an old white guy who pretends to be a muslime convert, but doesn't know anything about that ideology. His troll is stale as fuck.

I think the exact same 💯

So it makes sense.

lol, of course.....I shou;d've known.

:laugh:

Anonymous

I think the exact same 💯

So it makes sense.

CC never did pay much attention to his fake islamic agenda horseshit.

Anonymous

I think the exact same 💯

So it makes sense.

I cannot stand that wanker.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=442210 time=1646284805 user_id=56
CC never did pay much attention to his fake islamic agenda horseshit.

True. In fact, I had called him out as a pretend islamic several times over the years

He had the gall to steal the name of  a true hard core  islamist (who was lighting fast debater & knew his kranny well from the very old days pre registration - fun & fast times)

When current one asked me to marry him I said OK, but on condition I rule the other 3 wives and their job is to please me .. in every way  I choose :laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=442085 time=1646202004 user_id=1689
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=442084 time=1646201849 user_id=1560
Quote from: cc post_id=442059 time=1646193634 user_id=88
I do not read NOR respond to the "Team" .. have not much if any for a week or more

There she goes again.

There IS no team. It's in her misfiring head.

There is a group of people who find cc's attitude to others non-conducive to forum harmony. It is not organised. It is not a team. They do not even see eye to eye on some issues.

But here she is, implying that there is some kind of conspiracy against her. She simply cannot accept that more than one person is tired of her aggression and arrogance.

This shit started over vaccines. But, now it is time to put that behind us and move on to other shit.

Pretend the last two years didn't happen? Let those responsible for it get off scott free?

So they can do it all over again in another form?

Hrmmm.

How does "get fucked" sound? You might be content to let the tyranny slide, I imagine I might be inclined to lock the episode away if I had bought into it hook line and sinker too. I didn't... but that didn't stop me from getting fucked sideways with the result. Add to that the levels of coercion I personally faced to fall into line with the rest of you, line up, get shot full of an experimental treatment and be complicit in the developmental retardation of an entire generation of children while allowing PC, NDP and Liberal oligarchs to make off like bandits... no, I don't think I'm inclined to let that slide through to the keeper.

Especially not while they roll back their emergency war measures to allow people to protest a politically approved war in Asia. To be clear; none of this is explicitly yours or cee's fault, but after two years of affording everyone the right to choose for themselves on the Covid plandemic issue while being told repeatedly I should not be afforded that same basic consideration, I'm inclined to side with Dinky on this. I'm not going to let it slide. Not because I wish to torment anyone here for choices they made that ran counter to their own interests or even my own, but because those choices enable the actual perpetrators who have fucked over my life (as well as your own).

I like you. I like cee. hell, I'll even tolerate the chug on occasion. But don't expect that to include kombucha enemas and sparkly unicorn farts, I'll have to disappoint you otherwise. I undertake to treat you as I am prepared to be treated - that is respect the gives you (a) the right to make your own choices without oversight from yours truly and (b) the right to call your judgement into question after the fact should those choices backfire on you.

From which you are free to grin and bear it (and possibly learn from the mistake to your own betterment, which can only help those in your company, myself included) or beg and plead for the approbation to be shuffled summarily into the closet and ignored.

A wise man once said the Devil hates to be mocked. I'm not the devil, I can stand a little fun at my expense.

Frood

I'm just tired of the manic covid-mania that has gripped everyone around the world and in our real lives.

Last December we learned that my wife's vaxxed parents were having to sell us being at a Christmas gathering to the rest of the siblings and their adult aged children. They never mentioned it to us personally.

My inlaws are in the 80's and don't care ultimately but they were hardcore first then second then third jabbers...

I probably ruined a bit of solidarity when our relatives asked us what we thought about covid, jabs, and the rest. Some of them sneered at us or tried to avoid us after. My brother in law all but called me a raging fuckwit to my face.

THEY WERE THE FUCKING PROBLEM....not us...as has now transpired.

I don't expect any apologies though. People get caught up in paranoia and mass psychosis.

But I won't forget either.

When I was 16 I drove out to our weekly relatives/family meeting place because my mum said I needed to attend sometimes....roast some hotdogs...pick some blueberries.... get to know my extended family....at least once in awhile.

My cousins from my mum's older sister were there....a bit younger, hanging out in a camper van, and they were shit-talking and I joined in.

Suddenly, their father tore through the door and accused me of corrupting his kids and teaching them how to curse...dragged me out by my head... and began to unload on me verbally... calling me spoiled, arrogant, a bad influence, a piece of shit. He started shit talking about my father who was not present and saying I was just like him.

Everybody was in shock.... that anybody in our family would do that to a kid. They tried to talk him down but he was really drunk. He was spitting hate on my face...and I didn't understand.... I had always looked up to him. After he went for a walk, I excused myself and drove away.

I got a half arsed apology aka excuse later but I never got a sense of remorse.

So people can say move on and I will, but I won't ever fucking forget.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Onward... but not upward?

I wonder why this kind of shit keeps happening... any ideas?

Anonymous

@UoT, I have beem consistent that lockdowns were not a solution to anything. Repeating that mistake every time there was a spike in cases was pure insanity. History will not be kind to our medical "experts" and the politicians who carried out their recommendations.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=442530 time=1646507527 user_id=56
@UoT, I have beem consistent that lockdowns were not a solution to anything. Repeating that mistake every time there was a spike in cases was pure insanity. History will not be kind to our medical "experts" and the politicians who carried out their recommendations.

Keeping children out of school was the worst part of lockdowns in my opinion.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=442534 time=1646509914 user_id=3254

Forcing the vaccine on them to stay in school is the worst, imo
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=442535 time=1646511878 user_id=2845

My grandchildren are vaccinated, but I don't know if they required it to attend school.

cw_

Quote from: UoT post_id=442504 time=1646493789
Onward... but not upward?

I wonder why this kind of shit keeps happening... any ideas?

The upward part of the equation is important.  You got no upward, you're impotent instead.

I blame monopoly capitalism, the military industrial complex, and tin foil hats.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=442501 time=1646484292 user_id=1676
I'm just tired of the manic covid-mania that has gripped everyone around the world and in our real lives.

Last December we learned that my wife's vaxxed parents were having to sell us being at a Christmas gathering to the rest of the siblings and their adult aged children. They never mentioned it to us personally.

My inlaws are in the 80's and don't care ultimately but they were hardcore first then second then third jabbers...

I probably ruined a bit of solidarity when our relatives asked us what we thought about covid, jabs, and the rest. Some of them sneered at us or tried to avoid us after. My brother in law all but called me a raging fuckwit to my face.

THEY WERE THE FUCKING PROBLEM....not us...as has now transpired.

I don't expect any apologies though. People get caught up in paranoia and mass psychosis.

But I won't forget either.

When I was 16 I drove out to our weekly relatives/family meeting place because my mum said I needed to attend sometimes....roast some hotdogs...pick some blueberries.... get to know my extended family....at least once in awhile.

My cousins from my mum's older sister were there....a bit younger, hanging out in a camper van, and they were shit-talking and I joined in.

Suddenly, their father tore through the door and accused me of corrupting his kids and teaching them how to curse...dragged me out by my head... and began to unload on me verbally... calling me spoiled, arrogant, a bad influence, a piece of shit. He started shit talking about my father who was not present and saying I was just like him.

Everybody was in shock.... that anybody in our family would do that to a kid. They tried to talk him down but he was really drunk. He was spitting hate on my face...and I didn't understand.... I had always looked up to him. After he went for a walk, I excused myself and drove away.

I got a half arsed apology aka excuse later but I never got a sense of remorse.

So people can say move on and I will, but I won't ever fucking forget.

Any form of child abuse will leave permanent scars.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=442535 time=1646511878 user_id=2845

Understandable Erica.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview