Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Para olympic games.....

Started by Obvious Li, March 07, 2014, 09:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

for the life of me......try as hard as  i can....look at this from every angle.....libra the hell out of it.....i just cannot see the point of this whole exercise.....WTF is the point of wasting all this time, money and effort for this nonsense......WHO FUCKING CARES.....i understand these people competing, training, participating to the best of their abilities and desires.....in most cases it is harder to be a handicapped athlete than a normal one.........but giving it olympic status....c'mon that's a joke.....i just don't see it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"for the life of me......try as hard as  i can....look at this from every angle.....libra the hell out of it.....i just cannot see the point of this whole exercise.....WTF is the point of wasting all this time, money and effort for this nonsense......WHO FUCKING CARES.....i understand these people competing, training, participating to the best of their abilities and desires.....in most cases it is harder to be a handicapped athlete than a normal one.........but giving it olympic status....c'mon that's a joke.....i just don't see it.

To give the likes of Gary Oak and Rambo Wong a reason to fucking live.

Annie

I wonder....how many of "these" people can out do you in those sports?  :lol:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I wonder....how many of "these" people can out do you in those sports?  :lol:

Hello Annie, I am so happy to see you here again.

:)

cc

Quote from: "Annie"I wonder....how many of "these" people can out do you in those sports?  :lol:
Poor Monday is really getting it lately .. . first Fash, now you.

I may have to dive in and help him

snicker
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

It gives the cripples hope...

I imagine theres money to be made too..

Odinson

Tuning up motorized wheelchairs and racing with them would be awesome too.

Obvious Li

it ok annie.....i admit it......all of them can...but thats not the point of the OP......the closest i get to sports is on a golf cart or having the remote in my hand....my choice

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Quit trolling cc.

SHE is not trolling...SHE is a lady and would come to my aid......SHE is nice....... :geek:

Odinson

https://s.cghub.com/files/Image/250001-251000/250144/949_max.jpg">

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"https://s.cghub.com/files/Image/250001-251000/250144/949_max.jpg">

what does that mean.....i need one of those.......  +

Anonymous

Annie, I apologize for my insensitivity.

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"https://s.cghub.com/files/Image/250001-251000/250144/949_max.jpg">

what does that mean.....i need one of those.......  +

They are pretty awesome. Have to be pretty cut to pull it off, though.

Obvious Li

apparently we won a gold medal in something ??????.........15 million $$ and counting