Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 58 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467223 time=1659134437 user_id=3254
I thought it might have been Oak or Mr Flynn.

Nah, it seems the broken bottle is up the owner's ass.

he likes the liberal spam

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=467226 time=1659134528 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467223 time=1659134437 user_id=3254
I thought it might have been Oak or Mr Flynn.

I rarely post on that forum, but the owner and I had a good discussion here a few weeks ago..

I told him the partisan silliness is not for me, and he said it's not for him either.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467228 time=1659134698 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=467226 time=1659134528 user_id=3214

I rarely post on that forum, but the owner and I had a good discussion here a few weeks ago..

I told him the partisan silliness is not for me, and he said it's not for him either.

well -- how about this one?

He sent me a PM saying I was able to post in the conservative lounge after being banned to their assbox for flaming in their flame section. ok.  so he says to me "you can now post in the conservative lounge but do not post in the liberal lounge"

now mind you, he had made a mistake with the permissions and I technically had access to the liberal lounge, but out of respect for his request I did not post there. not once.

Now the fuckhead spammer admin was in the same boat as I but only in reverse.

But guess what he does the minute he's let out of assbox? Posts right in the conservative lounge against the owners wishes. Like he bitch slapped BF and BF did nothing

now this is all trivial and petty. Granted. But if you're gonna make rules make rules and apply them evenly or don't tout your board as a beacon of free speech.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=467230 time=1659134969 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467228 time=1659134698 user_id=3254

He sent me a PM saying I was able to post in the conservative lounge after being banned to their assbox for flaming in their flame section. ok.  so he says to me "you can now post in the conservative lounge but do not post in the liberal lounge"

now mind you, he had made a mistake with the permissions and I technically had access to the liberal lounge, but out of respect for his request I did not post there. not once.

But guess what he does the minute he's let out of assbox? Posts right in the conservative lounge against the owners wishes. Like he bitch slapped BF and BF did nothing

now this is all trivial and petty. Granted. But if you're gonna make rules make rules and apply them evenly or don't tout your board as a beacon of free speech.

I'm interested in issues that affect average families like mine, but the churlishness on that forum makes me not want to participate in discussions which are always partisan.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467234 time=1659135350 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=467230 time=1659134969 user_id=3214

I'm interested in issues that affect average families like mine, but the churlishness on that forum makes me not want to participate in discussions which are always partisan.

You cant talk to any of those brain dead silly libs there. Oerdin tried. Dove Tried.

same result.

Let the dude enjoy the spam tarding

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=467236 time=1659135467 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467234 time=1659135350 user_id=3254

You cant talk to any of those brain dead silly libs there. Oerdin tried. Dove Tried.

same result.

Let the dude enjoy the spam tarding

One of the posters, Holliday, said he doesn't care about issues.

ac_wot

Anonymous

Seoul and I have tried to engage Lotusbud on this forum in a respectful way on issues, and she has declared we are cons, well, Seoul is, but she won't discuss issues with either of us.

Biggie Smiles

But they'll declare over and over again they are only there for "adult and healthy discussions"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=467240 time=1659135818 user_id=3214
But they'll declare over and over again they are only there for "adult and healthy discussions"

:laugh:

cw_

Cry MOAR hater!  ; )

Biggie Smiles

Garraty_47

I exercise my political demons on Facebook and Twitter.

That leaves me free to use forums for other things.

I know that's not an arrangement a lot of people would even want to attempt, but it works for me.

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=467252 time=1659139007 user_id=3352
I'm truly sad to see that you were banned, Biggie :'(  You were already being punished for the AdminSC troll, which did get old, not going to lie.  But equally tiresome is Admin's spamming the shit out of threads with Trump memes and his endless threads of pure fuckery. You both deserved to be ass boxed in my opinion LOLOL I agreed with BF on that one, especially when I saw the spamming in general :/  

I'm not here to badmouth BF because I truly believe he wants what's best for his board and wants to see it thrive (that, and I like him), but I don't think in this instance he made the right decision. You didn't deserve a ban out of the blue like that!  I'm a softy, tho and hate to see anyone get banned from a board.  But if it does happen, I feel that someone would have to be intolerable and contribute nothing, which certainly hasn't been the case with you.  I hope he reconsiders as he did with Oerdin.

As you pointed out, what makes your spam so much worse than what Seamajor and Admin spam?  In my view, It's all bad, but one shouldn't get the ultimate punishment, while the other 2 get a free pass.  

That's my 2 cents.. not that anyone gives a fuck about it. :D  Just not going to be the same without you there :'(  You're a funny dude and I'll miss you.

The American politics is out of hand on BF.

Anonymous

I would be hands off if the American political extremist posters posted here..

They would face Seoul, but he's reasonable.

Anonymous

Isn't the Bastard Factory where worthless shitposters go to die?