Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 57 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: AmazingSting post_id=467257 time=1659140707
Isn't the Bastard Factory where worthless shitposters go to die?

Americans like it.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=467273 time=1659146737 user_id=3352
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467254 time=1659139859 user_id=3254

The American politics is out of hand on BF.

I hear you, Fash and that's why I don't participate in political discussions ANYWHERE on the net or in my real life because it's ugly business. :'(  But this has to do with Biggie being banned, while a couple of other people are just as bad spamming, if not worse than Biggie and they get to stay and continue with their fuckery. lol  Doesn't make any sense.

I see the old crotchety progtard, Bloatusslug and a few other boring fucks are happy as a lark over this. Grrrrr !!!

I can honestly say, if the tables were turned and say, Admin were banned instead of Biggie, I'd disagree with his ban also, unless you were going to ban a few for the same behavior..  I really don't like seeing anyone banned :/

he did the same shit to Oerdin, Blazor and Lokmar

but coddles admin, 360, seamonky and that holidornk spammer

obvious bias

Anonymous

Anonymous

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=467276 time=1659148368 user_id=3352
I know... I don't get it ... but it is his board and I'm not going to argue with him over it..  lol   Perhaps he doesn't read all of the threads or your threads are being reported so they get more attention?  Not sure.  I thought that dividing the political portion of the board into liberal and conservative categories was working pretty well. lol  ANYWAY...

I'm going to leave it at that and hope that he will reconsider the ban or make it short.    Have a great night, and weekend, too :)
you have a good weekend as well

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467258 time=1659140774 user_id=3254
Quote from: AmazingSting post_id=467257 time=1659140707
Isn't the Bastard Factory where worthless shitposters go to die?

Americans like it.

No.

Garraty_47

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=467285 time=1659151872 user_id=3382
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467258 time=1659140774 user_id=3254

Americans like it.

No.

Seconded.

deport_liberals

Time to move on.

I stand with biggie.

Anonymous

I hear you, Fash and that's why I don't participate in political discussions ANYWHERE on the net or in my real life because it's ugly business. :'(  But this has to do with Biggie being banned, while a couple of other people are just as bad spamming, if not worse than Biggie and they get to stay and continue with their fuckery. lol  Doesn't make any sense.

I see the old crotchety progtard, Bloatusslug and a few other boring fucks are happy as a lark over this. Grrrrr !!!

I can honestly say, if the tables were turned and say, Admin were banned instead of Biggie, I'd disagree with his ban also, unless you were going to ban a few for the same behavior..  I really don't like seeing anyone banned :/

Were there compalints about Biggie that lead to him being banned?

Anonymous

From what I've read, it sounds like that forum lacks balance. They desperately need an ultra conservative middle aged balding Asian nerd to post thread after thread about the economy. If Lotusbud is there, I know she would greet me with flowers and a kiss.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467317 time=1659192009 user_id=3254

Were there compalints about Biggie that lead to him being banned?

We all know that pig on two feet was complaining. That's a given

Dove

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=467252 time=1659139007 user_id=3352
I'm truly sad to see that you were banned, Biggie :'(  You were already being punished for the AdminSC troll, which did get old, not going to lie.  But equally tiresome is Admin's spamming the shit out of threads with Trump memes and his endless threads of pure fuckery. You both deserved to be ass boxed in my opinion LOLOL I agreed with BF on that one, especially when I saw the spamming in general :/  

I'm not here to badmouth BF because I truly believe he wants what's best for his board and wants to see it thrive (that, and I like him), but I don't think in this instance he made the right decision. You didn't deserve a ban out of the blue like that!  I'm a softy, tho and hate to see anyone get banned from a board.  But if it does happen, I feel that someone would have to be intolerable and contribute nothing, which certainly hasn't been the case with you.  I hope he reconsiders as he did with Oerdin.

As you pointed out, what makes your spam so much worse than what Seamajor and Admin spam?  In my view, It's all bad, but one shouldn't get the ultimate punishment, while the other 2 get a free pass.  

That's my 2 cents.. not that anyone gives a fuck about it. :D  Just not going to be the same without you there :'(  You're a funny dude and I'll miss you.

That's what I dont get. How is decided that Big spamming back at spammers worse?

I remember back on SG Big used to TRY to talk to them and have nature discussions. But they would bring the insults and the shit posting. Eventually Big just started doing it back.  It's still all out there on SG.

BF says that Admin contributes otherwise but i dont see it. And i looked. Admin constantly ignores other topics or posts and goes right for the cock talk with Big. Or shit posting and insulting people.

I'm not sure how a guy who will respond to someones normal post with "are you using your 6 year old as a sex toy yet" is considered redeemable.  I've tried hard with him and he is just a shit posting asshole who thinks he is better than other people.  Pretty much applies to most everyone with that certain partisan taste.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=467247 time=1659136522 user_id=3381
I exercise my political demons on Facebook and Twitter.

That leaves me free to use forums for other things.

I know that's not an arrangement a lot of people would even want to attempt, but it works for me.

Lol when I do that I always end up FB jailed and I start getting hate mail.

People dont want to talk. They want hate. Nothing anyone can do about that.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467340 time=1659194365 user_id=3266
Quote from: RAVEN post_id=467252 time=1659139007 user_id=3352
I'm truly sad to see that you were banned, Biggie :'(  You were already being punished for the AdminSC troll, which did get old, not going to lie.  But equally tiresome is Admin's spamming the shit out of threads with Trump memes and his endless threads of pure fuckery. You both deserved to be ass boxed in my opinion LOLOL I agreed with BF on that one, especially when I saw the spamming in general :/  

I'm not here to badmouth BF because I truly believe he wants what's best for his board and wants to see it thrive (that, and I like him), but I don't think in this instance he made the right decision. You didn't deserve a ban out of the blue like that!  I'm a softy, tho and hate to see anyone get banned from a board.  But if it does happen, I feel that someone would have to be intolerable and contribute nothing, which certainly hasn't been the case with you.  I hope he reconsiders as he did with Oerdin.

As you pointed out, what makes your spam so much worse than what Seamajor and Admin spam?  In my view, It's all bad, but one shouldn't get the ultimate punishment, while the other 2 get a free pass.  

That's my 2 cents.. not that anyone gives a fuck about it. :D  Just not going to be the same without you there :'(  You're a funny dude and I'll miss you.

That's what I dont get. How is decided that Big spamming back at spammers worse?

I remember back on SG Big used to TRY to talk to them and have nature discussions. But they would bring the insults and the shit posting. Eventually Big just started doing it back.  It's still all out there on SG.

BF says that Admin contributes otherwise but i dont see it. And i looked. Admin constantly ignores other topics or posts and goes right for the cock talk with Big. Or shit posting and insulting people.

I'm not sure how a guy who will respond to someones normal post with "are you using your 6 year old as a sex toy yet" is considered redeemable.  I've tried hard with him and he is just a shit posting asshole who thinks he is better than other people.  Pretty much applies to most everyone with that certain partisan taste.

If Biggie Smiles was spamming it was a reaction to Admin's spam..

Will banning Biggie stop Admin's spam?  

I rarely post there, but I doubt it.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467351 time=1659195162 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=467340 time=1659194365 user_id=3266

If Biggie Smiles was spamming it was a reaction to Admin's spam..

Will banning Biggie stop Admin's spam?  

I rarely post there, but I doubt it.

It's always been a response to their low brow spamming and shit posting.  

Big has been telling me for years to give up trying to talk to them.  He tried and tried and they seriously just insult and shit post.

I read this morning that BF said he had a talk with Admin and Admin said he would stop.

He is an asshole who did nothing but stir the shit for years being a prick but now he is agreeing to turn over a new leaf after someone he gleefully engaged with spam is banned.  He wanted to fuel hostility.

They want their echo chambers. They like to whine and cry and complain about people they hate while they are willing participants and shit starters.