Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 72 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=470684 time=1660453962 user_id=3352
Quote from: Dove post_id=470649 time=1660439074 user_id=3266
There isn't even anything to gossip about over there now.

Oh well lol

Welp... After 4 years on that site, I officially hung it up tonight and I'm not going back.  I just don't feel like I fit in there anymore.:(  Maybe it's just me, dunno?  I sign on and see the same ole shit every day... same people still bitching and I'm not really into the whole podcast/gaming subjects that replaced politics. The stupid, childish fighting isn't funny to me, especially coming from 50 + year olds and I'm over the drunken fucks there with all the outrageous disgusting shock talk about f'ing people's dead mothers etc.. blah, blah.    Soooo.. I guess I'm headed back to my photoshopping groups.  :)  I'll stop in once in a while to say hello..  I really miss you and Biggie together at BF. was fun then :)    Annnyway.. Talk to you again someday..  Bye :)

I know what you mean, Raven. I was on there yesterday and for the first time in aslong as I can remember, there was nobody online who I wanted to talk to. Mongtini was waffling on about fucking Twitch and Fortnight in the shoutbox and that new mod chick Iggy Mclulz seems to be his new bezzy. I don't even know who she is, so can't say anything bad about her, but I almost felt like a stranger on a forum I've been a reg on for years.

Slowly but surely lots of the old crowd are disappearing and it's definitely changing the dynamic of the  board. Even long time regs like Blazor, Dilf and X don't post as much and of course Big is gone, along with Lokmar, also Dove posts a lot less too. Loads of good posters are either gone or gradually losing interest.

Meltdown is literally just thread after thread created by Mongtini  about his streaming shite.  Yawn. Who needs spambots when you've got someone like him.

deport_liberals

I hate video games, rap, ticktock, twitch and basically every other thing that guy likes.  I go to bf to read meltdowns and shitrep poark.   And now there is no moar shitrepping.  Boring.

Garraty_47

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=470691 time=1660464216 user_id=1728
It's a shock troll which Dilf always uses. I have to say, its very effective too. He spammed Caskur with scat gifs one time and she went MIA for a couple of months.  :laugh3:

Is that still "shock" content though?

I remember Ogrish which transformed into LiveLeak (which I still miss... their citizen journalism uploads were great) so while I didn't specifically consume (eww, bad choice of word!) such content I'm far from being "shocked" by it.

Just fuckin' disgusted.

Shampain

Oh well lol

Welp... After 4 years on that site, I officially hung it up tonight and I'm not going back.  I just don't feel like I fit in there anymore.:(  Maybe it's just me, dunno?  I sign on and see the same ole shit every day... same people still bitching and I'm not really into the whole podcast/gaming subjects that replaced politics. The stupid, childish fighting isn't funny to me, especially coming from 50 + year olds and I'm over the drunken fucks there with all the outrageous disgusting shock talk about f'ing people's dead mothers etc.. blah, blah.    Soooo.. I guess I'm headed back to my photoshopping groups.  :)  I'll stop in once in a while to say hello..  I really miss you and Biggie together at BF. was fun then :)    Annnyway.. Talk to you again someday..  Bye :)

The fuckun pics you made for me, all fucked... The back ground isn't right and Twitter turns the background white with big holes here you are somebody planted me on yer post Uh oh don't tell me I'll need to ask Casker to fix your mess, you know she'll say it =(

Shampain

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=470692 time=1660465052 user_id=1728

I know what you mean, Raven. I was on there yesterday and for the first time in aslong as I can remember, there was nobody online who I wanted to talk to. Mongtini was waffling on about fucking Twitch and Fortnight in the shoutbox and that new mod chick Iggy Mclulz seems to be his new bezzy. I don't even know who she is, so can't say anything bad about her, but I almost felt like a stranger on a forum I've been a reg on for years.

Slowly but surely lots of the old crowd are disappearing and it's definitely changing the dynamic of the  board. Even long time regs like Blazor, Dilf and X don't post as much and of course Big is gone, along with Lokmar, also Dove posts a lot less too. Loads of good posters are either gone or gradually losing interest.

Meltdown is literally just thread after thread created by Mongtini  about his streaming shite.  Yawn. Who needs spambots when you've got someone like him.

X and Blazor been on all weekend if I recall right but who knows? Go out more and shitpost on the go it might be less stressful? Boards have always changed but haha nobody knew
">  
"> haahha YASSS  4-0 RANGERS fighting n modding a buzzing board Shartini gets slapped if he says shit, pussys don't but I like the different vibe  SO FAR SO GOOD A LOT OF WORK TO BE  DONE

2.2 people THAT PPPFFFTTHHHH????? I forget tbh NOT fORGETTING HOLIDAY & FISHING admin (I could easily ignore a monumental task for some) I GUESS WE'LL SEE YA SOONor you you there already?

Shampain

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=470702 time=1660487860 user_id=3352
Quote from: Shampain post_id=470699 time=1660486677 user_id=3253

The fuckun pics you made for me, all fucked... The back ground isn't right and Twitter turns the background white with big holes here you are somebody planted me on yer post Uh oh don't tell me I'll need to ask Casker to fix your mess, you know she'll say it =(

hahahahaha... Hey friend :)  If you are talking about the smiley with the hat.. The background is transparent :)  You've posted it here and at BF with no prob, so I'm guessing that it's something on Twitter's end.  :)

But it's made for Twitter, not joking I dunno nope I ain't sending I here come back n fix it will ya

Shampain

Quote from: Shampain post_id=470710 time=1660489219 user_id=3253
Quote from: RAVEN post_id=470702 time=1660487860 user_id=3352

hahahahaha... Hey friend :)  If you are talking about the smiley with the hat.. The background is transparent :)  You've posted it here and at BF with no prob, so I'm guessing that it's something on Twitter's end.  :)

But it's made for Twitter, not joking I dunno nope I ain't sending I here come back n fix it will ya

I'm away home

Anonymous

I made a mistake in believing KM wanted to improve forums. Clearly, he does not.

Dove

Oh well lol

Come share photochops here!
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=470731 time=1660495369 user_id=3266

Come share photochops here!

yes

Dove

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=470706 time=1660488694 user_id=3352

THIS------------>>>>  " I almost felt like a stranger on a forum I've been a reg on for years."  Pretty much sums it up for me :)  Nothing against anyone..  It's just not for me anymore :)  The turnover of people happened almost overnight and everything I liked there, changed :(

I have to be honest, tho.. If I had to sign on one more day and read that WHINY bitch BloatusSlug cry about Biggie and Dove, especially since Biggie doesn't post there and Dove rarely does,  I was going to smash a hole through my computer screen.   :laugh:  If I were walking down a busy street with that bitch, I'd push her in front of a moving vehicle  ac_toofunny

I've always been nice to Lotus. I'll have a go at her stances....but I never go after HER.

And shes been pretty aggressive towards me lately.

Biggie Smiles

Oh well lol

BF isn't going to grow with whiny fucktatds like garbagetimi and Shampeon at the helm.  No matter how many fake accounts bonehead factory creates to make the place look busy

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=470733 time=1660495559 user_id=3266
Quote from: RAVEN post_id=470706 time=1660488694 user_id=3352

THIS------------>>>>  " I almost felt like a stranger on a forum I've been a reg on for years."  Pretty much sums it up for me :)  Nothing against anyone..  It's just not for me anymore :)  The turnover of people happened almost overnight and everything I liked there, changed :(

I have to be honest, tho.. If I had to sign on one more day and read that WHINY bitch BloatusSlug cry about Biggie and Dove, especially since Biggie doesn't post there and Dove rarely does,  I was going to smash a hole through my computer screen.   :laugh:  If I were walking down a busy street with that bitch, I'd push her in front of a moving vehicle  ac_toofunny

I've always been nice to Lotus. I'll have a go at her stances....but I never go after HER.

Lotus, just like Admin would never debate with me. When I would challenge her, she woud reply with racist insults. To a nerd like me, debating is my version of flame matches.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470730 time=1660495150 user_id=114

I made a mistake in believing KM wanted to improve forums. Clearly, he does not.

He likes to try to chase off people he hates and then he just eventually leaves.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470735 time=1660495722 user_id=114
Quote from: Dove post_id=470733 time=1660495559 user_id=3266

Lotus, just like Admin would never debate with me. When I would challenge her, she woud reply racist insults. To a nerd like me, debating is my version of flame matches.

Pretty much. Anytime I make an argument against something she has said, her responses are

1. Bullshit

2. You are batshit insane

And

3. You're a partisan hack

She won't expound on how I'm any of these things. She just says it and shuts down and won't engage and is shitty on a personal level.  

And it bums me out a lot. Shes very very ingrained in a certain way of thinking and takes it as a threat when its challenged. Dont we progress on a humanity level by scrutinizing ideas?  Isn't that how we actually do better? Iron sharpening iron?  

Not one of them has dealt with any of my arguments BUT I know what they think of ME as a person.