Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 38 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470752 time=1660497254 user_id=114
Quote from: Dove post_id=470747 time=1660496853 user_id=3266

Isn't it awful?

It's like they've been brainwashed to respond to opposition with hatred and anger.  Every single challenge is taken in bad faith.

That's a sign that this is an authoritarian movement. When you cannot question or challenge a belief system without consequences.....that's a cult.  There are people in that movement who question a lot of it and are afraid to speak up.

You cannot even get an answer as to exactly how is "the right" fascist when we all want smaller government? It makes NO sense. They've bought some warped line of thinking that in order to have a tolerant society, they have to have intolerance towards intolerance. And the glaring error there is that "intolerance" means "anything that challenges my views".

I've been trying with these people for years. To no avail. I just encounter people so full of fear and hate that their movement is dangerous on the level that every other authoritarian movement has been dangerous.

Lotus and Snowflakes4Trump are racist assholes. They think I am inferior to them. I have strong opinions on the economy, but because I am not white, my knowledge means nothing. I am not worth their time debating.

They genuinely view everyone who disagrees with them as inferior. Uneducated. Racist. Closed minded.

It's like they just project.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=470757 time=1660497757 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470752 time=1660497254 user_id=114

Lotus and Snowflakes4Trump are racist assholes. They think I am inferior to them. I have strong opinions on the economy, but because I am not white, my knowledge means nothing. I am not worth their time debating.

They genuinely view everyone who disagrees with them as inferior. Uneducated. Racist. Closed minded.

It's like they just project.

That is funny. Snowflakes4Trump and Lotus accusing anybody of being racist.

I still say in a debate about the economy, I would wipe the floor with both of those ignorant rubes at the same time.

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=470759 time=1660498282 user_id=3352
Quote from: Dove post_id=470733 time=1660495559 user_id=3266

I've always been nice to Lotus. I'll have a go at her stances....but I never go after HER.

And shes been pretty aggressive towards me lately.

That's the thing with her, Dove.. You've always been respectful when discussing issues AND nice to her on a personal level (nonpolitical), but then out of the blue, she'll post some nasty shit about your character.... The kicker is when you confront her about it and want to talk about her comments, she IGNORES you.. that to me is a weak bitch and I've seen her do this to you OVER AND OVER again..   grrrrrrrrrr... oh well.. I'm off the site now so I don't have to read it or be annoyed by it any longer :)

I know it's not in your nature to be "mean" but, in the future when dealing with this old nasty hag, you need to do more of this HAHAHA  ac_toofunny  https://bastardfactory.net/threads/1-000-000-post-thread.1/post-634473">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/1-00 ... ost-634473">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/1-000-000-post-thread.1/post-634473

I don't know anything about Lotus and she doesn't know anything about me. She sticks with tried and true lame racist stereotypes if she responds to me.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=470740 time=1660496058 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470739 time=1660495983 user_id=114

He had ideas, so I took him at his word he wanted to improve forums. I was dead wrong.

At the time Bigs judgement was kinda clouded by the fact Poofer had been doxxed and Big hates doxing.  Big told me to "go easy on Poofer" .....dont turn him into "Martini in the mental hospital" lol  :roll:

And you should remember that ANYONE can read this thread making out that he was totally fucking innocent.And who gives a fuck what little JooJoo thinks.

https://postimages.org/">

Biggie Smiles

Lotus has always been a piece of shit wicked witch from the west

Her and The Dutchess Of Taco Bell are two peas in a pod

Figuratively speaking of course as Planet Oink is a lot bigger than a pea. Unless you're talking about her brain size

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps post_id=470762 time=1660498963
Quote from: Dove post_id=470740 time=1660496058 user_id=3266

At the time Bigs judgement was kinda clouded by the fact Poofer had been doxxed and Big hates doxing.  Big told me to "go easy on Poofer" .....dont turn him into "Martini in the mental hospital" lol  :roll:

And you should remember that ANYONE can read this thread making out that he was totally fucking innocent.And who gives a fuck what little JooJoo thinks.

Why anyone would want to clone a complete nonentity fucknob like creeper is a mystery

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=470763 time=1660498986 user_id=3214

Figuratively speaking of course as Planet Oink is a lot bigger than a pea. Unless you're talking about her brain size

If you mean Oak, she was respectful, even though I know she despises my my open economy ideas.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470765 time=1660499133 user_id=114
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=470763 time=1660498986 user_id=3214

If you mean Oak, she was respectful, even though I know she despises my my open economy ideas.

The only thing Oak respects are buy one get one free fast food coupons

Dove

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=470759 time=1660498282 user_id=3352
Quote from: Dove post_id=470733 time=1660495559 user_id=3266

I've always been nice to Lotus. I'll have a go at her stances....but I never go after HER.

And shes been pretty aggressive towards me lately.

That's the thing with her, Dove.. You've always been respectful when discussing issues AND nice to her on a personal level (nonpolitical), but then out of the blue, she'll post some nasty shit about your character.... The kicker is when you confront her about it and want to talk about her comments, she IGNORES you.. that to me is a weak bitch and I've seen her do this to you OVER AND OVER again..   grrrrrrrrrr... oh well.. I'm off the site now so I don't have to read it or be annoyed by it any longer :)

I know it's not in your nature to be "mean" but, in the future when dealing with this old nasty hag, you need to do more of this HAHAHA  ac_toofunny  https://bastardfactory.net/threads/1-000-000-post-thread.1/post-634473">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/1-00 ... ost-634473">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/1-000-000-post-thread.1/post-634473

I really dont enjoy tearing down other women at all. These progressive women are a level of viscous I really haven't seen before.

I dont let it bother me when she attacks my character and won't discuss it.  She wants to think poorly of me as a person so she can avoid my arguments and dismiss me. It's all ad hominem shit.

A lot of these people will chose political beliefs over humanity. That comes with authoritarianism. Demonizing and dehumanizing political opposition is how genocides begin.

Not saying I expect a genocide in America.....but the psychology of genocide is present. Normal thinking and empathetic people won't justify those riots that did absolutely but seriously harm, maim and kill innocent people and destroyed entire communities and livelihoods.

Mad at the government? Take the fight to them. Dont terrorize and attack innocent people ffs. It's like fire bombing pre schools to oppose child abuse.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=470766 time=1660499254 user_id=3214
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470765 time=1660499133 user_id=114

She is smarter than Lotus.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=470768 time=1660499332 user_id=3352
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=470734 time=1660495591 user_id=3214

BF isn't going to grow with whiny fucktatds like garbagetimi and Shampeon at the helm.  No matter how many fake accounts bonehead factory creates to make the place look busy

I'm not here to bad-mouth the site.  Bf wanted changes in hopes the site will grow.  I personally adore the guy (BF) and wish him the best :)  He can't cater to me or any other user who isn't happy because he'd go crazy LOL.. He knows what is best and I respect the hell out of the guy...

I lost all respect for the guy when he made the pig on two feet a mod

His decisions were consistently biased against conservatives

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470769 time=1660499355 user_id=114
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=470766 time=1660499254 user_id=3214

She is smarter than Lotus.

That's not saying much.  The grass in my yard is smarter than lotus

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=470764 time=1660499119 user_id=3214
Quote from: reaps post_id=470762 time=1660498963

Why anyone would want to clone a complete nonentity fucknob like creeper is a mystery

He's kicked your tiny little frame around many a forum though hasn't he little fella.

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

I understand BF..

I have tried things here that failed.