Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 34 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=470736 time=1660495740 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470730 time=1660495150 user_id=114

I made a mistake in believing KM wanted to improve forums. Clearly, he does not.

He likes to try to chase off people he hates and then he just eventually leaves.

He had ideas, so I took him at his word he wanted to improve forums. I was dead wrong.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470739 time=1660495983 user_id=114
Quote from: Dove post_id=470736 time=1660495740 user_id=3266

He likes to try to chase off people he hates and then he just eventually leaves.

He had ideas, so I took him at his word he wanted to improve forums. I was dead wrong.

Dont feel bad. He made me believe he was an exceptionally good human being for a few weeks. And I was also dead wrong lol.

I should have discussed this personal relationship I was having with him with the other men he posted with for years. Like Bone and Vitty. One of the biggest red flags I picked up on was the fact Poofer had NO male friends and other men had creepy vibes from him.

At the time Bigs judgement was kinda clouded by the fact Poofer had been doxxed and Big hates doxing.  Big told me to "go easy on Poofer" .....dont turn him into "Martini in the mental hospital" lol  :roll:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=470738 time=1660495844 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470735 time=1660495722 user_id=114

Lotus, just like Admin would never debate with me. When I would challenge her, she woud reply racist insults. To a nerd like me, debating is my version of flame matches.

Pretty much. Anytime I make an argument against something she has said, her responses are

1. Bullshit

2. You are batshit insane

And

3. You're a partisan hack

She won't expound on how I'm any of these things. She just says it and shuts down and won't engage and is shitty on a personal level.  

And it bums me out a lot. Shes very very ingrained in a certain way of thinking and takes it as a threat when its challenged. Dont we progress on a humanity level by scrutinizing ideas?  Isn't that how we actually do better? Iron sharpening iron?  

Not one of them has dealt with any of my arguments BUT I know what they think of ME as a person.

I got those deflections too. But, I got a fourth response-you eat dogs.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470741 time=1660496147 user_id=114

Pretty much. Anytime I make an argument against something she has said, her responses are

1. Bullshit

And

She won't expound on how I'm any of these things. She just says it and shuts down and won't engage and is shitty on a personal level.  

And it bums me out a lot. Shes very very ingrained in a certain way of thinking and takes it as a threat when its challenged. Dont we progress on a humanity level by scrutinizing ideas?  Isn't that how we actually do better? Iron sharpening iron?  

Not one of them has dealt with any of my arguments BUT I know what they think of ME as a person.

Oh no! She said that to you?

Good grief.  :nea:  I hate that shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=470742 time=1660496191 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470741 time=1660496147 user_id=114

I have tried to be civil with these marxists, but they will not reciprocate. They will not debate me on the economy.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470735 time=1660495722 user_id=114

Lotus, just like Admin would never debate with me. When I would challenge her, she woud reply racist insults. To a nerd like me, debating is my version of flame matches.

1. Bullshit

And

She's a typical lowlife prog piece of shit

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=470744 time=1660496410 user_id=3214

1. Bullshit

And

She is. But, why won't these racist leftists debate me? Lotus won't, Admin won't. Is it me?

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470743 time=1660496355 user_id=114
Quote from: Dove post_id=470742 time=1660496191 user_id=3266

I have tried to be civil with these marxists, but they will not reciprocate. They will not debate me on the economy.

Isn't it awful?

It's like they've been brainwashed to respond to opposition with hatred and anger.  Every single challenge is taken in bad faith.

That's a sign that this is an authoritarian movement. When you cannot question or challenge a belief system without consequences.....that's a cult.  There are people in that movement who question a lot of it and are afraid to speak up.

You cannot even get an answer as to exactly how is "the right" fascist when we all want smaller government? It makes NO sense. They've bought some warped line of thinking that in order to have a tolerant society, they have to have intolerance towards intolerance. And the glaring error there is that "intolerance" means "anything that challenges my views".

I've been trying with these people for years. To no avail. I just encounter people so full of fear and hate that their movement is dangerous on the level that every other authoritarian movement has been dangerous.

Biggie Smiles

Anyone else getting the feeling shampeon has lost the use of the left side of his body after a terrible stroke and his garbling his posts via some cheap talk to text translator?

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=470740 time=1660496058 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470739 time=1660495983 user_id=114

Dont feel bad. He made me believe he was an exceptionally good human being for a few weeks. And I was also dead wrong lol.

I should have discussed this personal relationship I was having with him with the other men he posted with for years. Like Bone and Vitty. One of the biggest red flags I picked up on was the fact Poofer had NO male friends and other men had creepy vibes from him.

At the time Bigs judgement was kinda clouded by the fact Poofer had been doxxed and Big hates doxing.  Big told me to "go easy on Poofer" .....dont turn him into "Martini in the mental hospital" lol  :roll:

I just meant I believed he wanted to make the forums better. He does not care one iota.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470746 time=1660496717 user_id=114
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=470744 time=1660496410 user_id=3214

She is. But, why won't these racist leftists debate me? Lotus won't, Admin won't. Is it me?

No it's not you. Its them. They view anyone who challenges them as a bad person with bad intent. It's a cult.....its not just some political positions, it's a whole cult.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=470748 time=1660496916 user_id=3214
Anyone else getting the feeling shampeon has lost the use of the left side of his body after a terrible stroke and his garbling his posts via some cheap talk to text translator?

Who?

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=470747 time=1660496853 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470743 time=1660496355 user_id=114

Isn't it awful?

It's like they've been brainwashed to respond to opposition with hatred and anger.  Every single challenge is taken in bad faith.

That's a sign that this is an authoritarian movement. When you cannot question or challenge a belief system without consequences.....that's a cult.  There are people in that movement who question a lot of it and are afraid to speak up.

You cannot even get an answer as to exactly how is "the right" fascist when we all want smaller government? It makes NO sense. They've bought some warped line of thinking that in order to have a tolerant society, they have to have intolerance towards intolerance. And the glaring error there is that "intolerance" means "anything that challenges my views".

I've been trying with these people for years. To no avail. I just encounter people so full of fear and hate that their movement is dangerous on the level that every other authoritarian movement has been dangerous.

Lotus and Snowflakes4Trump are racist assholes. They think I am inferior to them. I have strong opinions on the economy, but because I am not white, my knowledge means nothing. I am not worth their time debating.

Garraty_47

I wouldn't have been much help.

Although KM and I have occasionally found ourselves in the same spaces at the same time we've never been pals.

I knew fuckall about him personally and still wouldn't if there hadn't been so much fallout from your situationship.

At that time it would have been like asking me what I thought of Poppy, who I'd never to my knowledge even seen a picture of or had private conversations with.

All I could have given you was a critique of his poasting 'style'.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=470754 time=1660497389 user_id=3381

I wouldn't have been much help.

Although KM and I have occasionally found ourselves in the same spaces at the same time we've never been pals.

I knew fuckall about him personally and still wouldn't if there hadn't been so much fallout from your situationship.

At that time it would have been like asking me what I thought of Poppy, who I'd never to my knowledge even seen a picture of or had private conversations with.

All I could have given you was a critique of his poasting 'style'.

Bone had Poofers number pulled pretty accurately.