Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=471953 time=1660998970 user_id=1728
Quote from: Dove post_id=471935 time=1660989775 user_id=3266
So I went and lurked over at BF and so far every thread....no matter what the OP is, quickly becomes Oak bitching about us and how boring we are and how dead this board is

Lol. The fuck?  Admins big "welcome back" thread....about us.  The "Where is Flynn" thread....about us.

Pretty much ALL they post about is us. And it's pretty bitter lol.

And then Poofer started a thread about "you say you wanted an old school flamer" but like.....absolutely no one actually did say that and no one cares about "old school flamers".

So it's pretty much all bitching about us and how we gossip about them in all their threads and Poofer still experiencing some cyber midlife crisis with his constant flamer shit.

Poark is denying that she had anything to do with Admin being allowed back and he reckons he didn't ask BF for another chance.

So unless BF unbanned him by his own free will, which I doubt, one of them is lying.

You answered my question with this post.

Why would I need to join this other forum. If I needed a gossip fix, it's filled here. I don't need to go out to eat.

Aryan

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=471957 time=1660999287 user_id=114

Poark is denying that she had anything to do with Admin being allowed back and he reckons he didn't ask BF for another chance.

So unless BF unbanned him by his own free will, which I doubt, one of them is lying.

You answered my question with this post.

Why would I need to join this other forum. If I needed a gossip fix, it's filled here. I don't need to go out to eat.

Why don't you post one of your delicious labrador lasagne recipes in the cooking thread if the content in this sub isn't to your liking?

It's a fairly large forum, so it's not as if you're confined to this section.

Dove

So I went and lurked over at BF and so far every thread....no matter what the OP is, quickly becomes Oak bitching about us and how boring we are and how dead this board is

Lol. The fuck?  Admins big "welcome back" thread....about us.  The "Where is Flynn" thread....about us.

And then Poofer started a thread about "you say you wanted an old school flamer" but like.....absolutely no one actually did say that and no one cares about "old school flamers".

So it's pretty much all bitching about us and how we gossip about them in all their threads and Poofer still experiencing some cyber midlife crisis with his constant flamer shit.

I mean....Admin was only banned because he asked to be. So it's very likely they are telling the truth. Admin said he didnt know he was unbanned until he came back to lurk.

Which bet is ridiculous. If you wanted to be banned why come back to lurk?

Asking to be banned is a form of emotional manipulation and a show of drama. If you wanna go....go. No one needs to be banned if they just wanna leave. Just go.

I didnt ask to be banned when Flynn came up to politcs, unilaterally assumed (more like straight up lied in order to justify panel abuse) my thread was a "troll" and had to be moved to meltdown and proceeded to move it so he could shit all over it.

I just simply stopped posting there in a form of individual protest against mod tyranny until the issue was rectified.  

People asking to be banned or have their accounts deleted are basically saying they have no self control. And showing how manipulative they are. They are either out to manipulate posters into behaving a certain way or are out of their own control unable to stop posting. Or both. Whether they are actively aware they are doing that or not.

That being said I can see BF just kinda lifting the ban....since Admin was only banned by his own request. I also think Lily likely molested the PM box regarding it....but I dont think she is responsible for Admin being unbanned. I think it's likely the truth is being told.

How funny is it that she always tags him though? Lmao
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Garraty_47

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=471950 time=1660998680 user_id=1728
I'm not trying to attack you, start an argument or whatever. I'm just curious, do you support Antifa/BLM etc?

Am I anti-fascist? Of course.

Do I belong to any fed-infested "organizations" that call themselves Antifa? Of course not.

Do I believe black lives matter? Of course.

Do I belong to any fed-infested "organizations" that call themselves BLM? Of course not.

I'm not much of a joiner at all, really.

Never been a card-carrying member of any political party or civic organization unless you count the time I spent as a lad going hiking and whatnot with the boy scouts, or the summers I spent at 4H camp.

I don't need to be surrounded by like-mindedness to validate my opinions...

...I spend more than enough time and effort reaching conclusions to give me confidence in their validity.

But then again if I am presented new or better data I don't want to have to swim against a current in some groupthink stream in order to alter my views whether it's a little or a lot.

I understand and support people who want to 'belong' to a group of similarly opinioned folk or whatever but for me avoiding that kind of thing is more efficient.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=471946 time=1660996930 user_id=114
Another day on the message boards. The fifty and over crowd at another forum gossips, and our middle aged crowd responds with more of the same. And this is what is trending.  :crazy:

Flaming is incompatible with message boards.

If you don't like "forum gossip" I suggest that you practice a little common sense, ignore this thread and move on to a topic that interest you.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=471967 time=1661004267
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=471946 time=1660996930 user_id=114
Another day on the message boards. The fifty and over crowd at another forum gossips, and our middle aged crowd responds with more of the same. And this is what is trending.  :crazy:

Flaming is incompatible with message boards.

If you don't like "forum gossip" I suggest that you practice a little common sense, ignore this thread and move on to a topic that interest you.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Nobody in forumland is interested in anything other than forum gossip.

deport_liberals

She must save the intelligent adult discussions for teh top secret board.  Maybe pickles is there too@!

Anonymous

I am sure oak's whining will swell the ranks of a board.  :laugh3:

Aryan

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=471964 time=1661000265 user_id=3381
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=471950 time=1660998680 user_id=1728
I'm not trying to attack you, start an argument or whatever. I'm just curious, do you support Antifa/BLM etc?

Am I anti-fascist? Of course.

Do I belong to any fed-infested "organizations" that call themselves Antifa? Of course not.

Do I believe black lives matter? Of course.

Do I belong to any fed-infested "organizations" that call themselves BLM? Of course not.

I'm not much of a joiner at all, really.

Never been a card-carrying member of any political party or civic organization unless you count the time I spent as a lad going hiking and whatnot with the boy scouts, or the summers I spent at 4H camp.

I don't need to be surrounded by like-mindedness to validate my opinions...

...I spend more than enough time and effort reaching conclusions to give me confidence in their validity.

But then again if I am presented new or better data I don't want to have to swim against a current in some groupthink stream in order to alter my views whether it's a little or a lot.

I understand and support people who want to 'belong' to a group of similarly opinioned folk or whatever but for me avoiding that kind of thing is more efficient.

I can't argue with any of that.

The whole Black Lives Matter movement is one of the biggest scams in recent history. They've extorted millions from gullible idiots...

Then there's the fact that you can't say "All Lives Matter" without being hounded by the woke mob.

My issue with Antifa is that it's basically an anti-white Jewish Communist movement. It's roots lie in 1930's Germany and it was created in response to the rise of German Nationalism.

The far left SJW's don't even try to hide their disdain for whitey any more, they feel empowered enough to voice it out in the open, mainly due to knowing they have the full support of the establishment.

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=471963 time=1661000077 user_id=3266

I mean....Admin was only banned because he asked to be. So it's very likely they are telling the truth. Admin said he didnt know he was unbanned until he came back to lurk.

Which bet is ridiculous. If you wanted to be banned why come back to lurk?

Asking to be banned is a form of emotional manipulation and a show of drama. If you wanna go....go. No one needs to be banned if they just wanna leave. Just go.

I didnt ask to be banned when Flynn came up to politcs, unilaterally assumed (more like straight up lied in order to justify panel abuse) my thread was a "troll" and had to be moved to meltdown and proceeded to move it so he could shit all over it.

I just simply stopped posting there in a form of individual protest against mod tyranny until the issue was rectified.  

People asking to be banned or have their accounts deleted are basically saying they have no self control. And showing how manipulative they are. They are either out to manipulate posters into behaving a certain way or are out of their own control unable to stop posting. Or both. Whether they are actively aware they are doing that or not.

That being said I can see BF just kinda lifting the ban....since Admin was only banned by his own request. I also think Lily likely molested the PM box regarding it....but I dont think she is responsible for Admin being unbanned. I think it's likely the truth is being told.

How funny is it that she always tags him though? Lmao

Imagine asking to be banned from somewhere and then you decide to come crawling back?  :crazy:

Yeah they're full of it. It's not as though any of those lot are known for their honesty. LOL

deport_liberals

Quote from: Guest post_id=471968 time=1661006083
Quote from: Guest post_id=471967 time=1661004267

'member when toefacts beat weevilblood in that match in 2005?

That was awesome.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=471981 time=1661009715 user_id=3305
Quote from: Guest post_id=471968 time=1661006083

'member when toefacts beat weevilblood in that match in 2005?

That was awesome.

it was a heyday!

A glorious time -- when the internet was really the internet and there 2,452 different ways to call someone gay

Biggie Smiles

Who wants to see SG brought back online ?

10 or more yes votes and I'll consider making it happen

deport_liberals

Yes...full and open to all!

Set the truth free!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=471983 time=1661011472 user_id=3214
Who wants to see SG brought back online ?

10 or more yes votes and I'll consider making it happen

I do Biggie..

If you don't want to do that you could take over this forum..

I made this offer to someone else, but that person doesn't seem interested..

SG again is probably the better of the two options.