Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 34 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=471816 time=1660943879 user_id=3381
That's why I like you Dove, even though we have our diametrically opposed issues here and there.

You grok the big picture more than most people on either "side of the aisle".

ac_wub

It would be nice if more people were willing or able to understand WHY someone disagrees with them instead of jumping right into labeling and crucifying them.  

We are not gonna have any real progress in any which way as long as it's like this.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=471820 time=1660947413 user_id=114
I am a liberal in the traditional sense. You know, before marxist thugs changed the definition of the word. Just like they did recession.

Exactly
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

What happened today on the forum soap opera?

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=471816 time=1660943879 user_id=3381
That's why I like you Dove, even though we have our diametrically opposed issues here and there.

You grok the big picture more than most people on either "side of the aisle".

Libertarians tend to want being left alone to do as they please with their bodies, wallets, and life.

So they have more in common with the right wing and very little in common with you lot....
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=471859 time=1660956297 user_id=1676
Libertarians tend to want being left alone to do as they please with their bodies, wallets, and life.

So they have more in common with the right wing and very little in common with you lot....

That's cool too.

I don't even know all the words to Kumbaya and wouldn't want to sing it if I did.

When civilization evolves there have to be *some* assholes still around to keep us on our toes with their juvenile demands and ridiculous tantrums.

Uh, I meant their well thought-out critiques and suggestions. Very useful. So practical.

Couldn't do it without them, really.

Anonymous

I never liked the Republicans until Trump turned them into a woking class party. it filled a void. The democRATs have declared war on opportunites and freedom for blue collar folks.

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=471875 time=1660959606 user_id=3381
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=471859 time=1660956297 user_id=1676

That's cool too.

I don't even know all the words to Kumbaya and wouldn't want to sing it if I did.

When civilization evolves there have to be *some* assholes still around to keep us on our toes with their juvenile demands and ridiculous tantrums.

Uh, I meant their well thought-out critiques and suggestions. Very useful. So practical.

The left make the most juvenile demands and hissyfits... the rest of us are just trying to live our lives as we see fit.
Blahhhhhh...

Jeannie01

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=471879 time=1660959854 user_id=1676
Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=471875 time=1660959606 user_id=3381

That's cool too.

The left make the most juvenile demands and hissyfits... the rest of us are just trying to live our lives as we see fit.

That's all we want but, progs won't leave us the hell alone.

Anonymous

Quote from: Jeannie01 post_id=471881 time=1660960075 user_id=3380hiya fellas

Hi Jeannie.

ac_hithere

Garraty_47

There's enough demanding and hissyfitting for us all to own a slice or two, I'm sure.

Especially if we're all referring to each other instead of ourselves. Heh

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=471891 time=1660961404 user_id=3381

There's enough demanding and hissyfitting for us all to own a slice or two, I'm sure.

Especially if we're all referring to each other instead of ourselves. Heh

I don't see blue collar workers who are hated by progressives covering their faces and beating up women because they disagree with their politics.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Herman post_id=471900 time=1660962546 user_id=1689
I don't see blue collar workers who are hated by progressives covering their faces and beating up women because they disagree with their politics.

That... escalated quickly.

Am I supposed to know what/who you're talking about?

Sorry, I'm not plugged into the outrage machines that make sure the haterade is always flowing.

I prefer bedrock issues and substance.

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=471902 time=1660962997 user_id=3381
Quote from: Herman post_id=471900 time=1660962546 user_id=1689

That... escalated quickly.

Am I supposed to know what/who you're talking about?

Sorry, I'm not plugged into the outrage machines that make sure the haterade is always flowing.

I prefer bedrock issues and substance.

I prefer that shit too. I am talking about the prog brownshirts. The Antifa and BLM goons. Today's left won't disown them.

Anonymous

More forum gossip, less politics  ac_razz