Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=471904 time=1660963238
More forum gossip, less politics  ac_razz

:laugh:

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=471902 time=1660962997 user_id=3381
Quote from: Herman post_id=471900 time=1660962546 user_id=1689
I don't see blue collar workers who are hated by progressives covering their faces and beating up women because they disagree with their politics.

That... escalated quickly.

Am I supposed to know what/who you're talking about?

Sorry, I'm not plugged into the outrage machines that make sure the haterade is always flowing.

I prefer bedrock issues and substance.

The left's bedrock issues and "substance" are nearly indistinguishable from unbridled theft, assault, murder, paranoia, ignorance, conceit, and modern day slavery.

If Satan exists anywhere, it's in the Left's skulls.
Blahhhhhh...

Jeannie01

without evil there can be no good

Anonymous

Quote from: Jeannie01 post_id=471911 time=1660965045 user_id=3380
without evil there can be no good

The definitions of those words have changed too.

Garraty_47

How 'bout that "match" over at BF?

It looks like KM finally made a poast, if you can call it that.

I actually noticed it earlier so I don't know if Bland has reciprocated yet.

Some may want to continue the other subject but when the conversation reaches the level of "leftists are like satan" I'm done.

Have fun with that.

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=471917 time=1660966605 user_id=3381

Some may want to continue the other subject but when the conversation reaches the level of "leftists are like satan" I'm done.

Have fun with that.

Your reaction to an honest assessment is infinitely fun to me.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

So I went and lurked over at BF and so far every thread....no matter what the OP is, quickly becomes Oak bitching about us and how boring we are and how dead this board is

Lol. The fuck?  Admins big "welcome back" thread....about us.  The "Where is Flynn" thread....about us.

Pretty much ALL they post about is us. And it's pretty bitter lol.

And then Poofer started a thread about "you say you wanted an old school flamer" but like.....absolutely no one actually did say that and no one cares about "old school flamers".

So it's pretty much all bitching about us and how we gossip about them in all their threads and Poofer still experiencing some cyber midlife crisis with his constant flamer shit.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=471935 time=1660989775 user_id=3266
So I went and lurked over at BF and so far every thread....no matter what the OP is, quickly becomes Oak bitching about us and how boring we are and how dead this board is

Lol. The fuck?  Admins big "welcome back" thread....about us.  The "Where is Flynn" thread....about us.

And then Poofer started a thread about "you say you wanted an old school flamer" but like.....absolutely no one actually did say that and no one cares about "old school flamers".

So it's pretty much all bitching about us and how we gossip about them in all their threads and Poofer still experiencing some cyber midlife crisis with his constant flamer shit.

Some people might say it's nice to be noticed Dove.

Anonymous

Another day on the message boards. The fifty and over crowd at another forum gossips, and our middle aged crowd responds with more of the same. And this is what is trending.  :crazy:

Flaming is incompatible with message boards.

Anonymous

Have fun with that.

DD routinely makes excessively outrageous comments.

I am a Paul Martin or Lousi St Laurent Liberal. If I was an American, I would be a JFK Democrat.

Aryan

Have fun with that.

I'm not trying to attack you, start an argument or whatever. I'm just curious, do you support Antifa/BLM etc?

Aryan

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=471946 time=1660996930 user_id=114
Another day on the message boards. The fifty and over crowd at another forum gossips, and our middle aged crowd responds with more of the same. And this is what is trending.  :crazy:

You're complaining again...

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=471951 time=1660998720 user_id=1728
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=471946 time=1660996930 user_id=114

You like this gossip fest that dominates message boards. Are you a spinster woman?

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=471935 time=1660989775 user_id=3266

Poark is denying that she had anything to do with Admin being allowed back and he reckons he didn't ask BF for another chance.

So unless BF unbanned him by his own free will, which I doubt, one of them is lying.

Aryan

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=471952 time=1660998833 user_id=114
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=471951 time=1660998720 user_id=1728

You like this gossip fest that dominates message boards. Are you a spinster woman?

Sometimes I get involved, other times I don't. Besides, talking about BF is a lot more interesting than reading your drivel about how you're a "fiscal Conservative" and the state of the Korean economy.