Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 34 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

So this new merged forum will be Seadunce free?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472962 time=1661435409 user_id=1676
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=472961 time=1661435353 user_id=1728

Cool cool.   ac_cool

I'll register there.... I'm non-denominational....

You already have an Id there bro

no one who was previously there will need to re-register. Unless you forgot your username and password and used a bogus email

we're picking up right where we left off. All posts and settings intact.  ac_biggrin

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=472974 time=1661435939 user_id=2015

Does the pope shit in the woods?
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=472974 time=1661435939 user_id=2015

[size=200]ABSOFUCKINGLOOTELY!!!!!!!![/size]

I don't want that sex offender anywhere near the new site.

He's a forum fungus that offers nothing

deport_liberals

Quote from: Dove post_id=472964 time=1661435498 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=472932 time=1661429239 user_id=114

I heard about this, but I will wait and see how it goes. I have a handle on SG, but I didn't care for the stupid "flaming" in the Politics section. When SG is online again, I'll login and maybe test the waters to see if it's worthy of my valuable time.

Politcs will be much smoother. Like it is here. No flaming and such in it.   :)

How about a board dedicated to troalling on the new yahoo?

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=472975 time=1661435979 user_id=3214

You already have an Idea there bro

no one who was previously there will need to re-register. Unless you forgot your username and password and used a bogus email

we're picking up right where we left off. All posts and settings intact.  ac_biggrin

I can't remember that far back but I'll get in contact with a safe party if I run into hurdles...
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Looking at the site now

it was Madcow something or other

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=472978 time=1661436083 user_id=3305
Quote from: Dove post_id=472964 time=1661435498 user_id=3266

Politcs will be much smoother. Like it is here. No flaming and such in it.   :)

How about a board dedicated to troalling on the new yahoo?

I can probably get the yahoo boards to RSS feed into the new SG

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=472980 time=1661436118 user_id=3214

Looking at the site now

it was Madcow something or other

Ah, yes... Madcow Klitzgasm or something...  :43(2):
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Quote from: Guest post_id=472971 time=1661435805
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=472960 time=1661435303 user_id=1728

And I'm sure everyone will be waiting with bated breath for your arrival.  :001_rolleyes:

You could say that about most people. Yourself included.

Oh look, a "guest" having a swipe at me. I just cannot believe it! This has never happened before.  :001_rolleyes:

Biggie Smiles

Imma check with the operational admins but I can turn on guest posting while blocking anonymous proxies

so the clowns who think it might be cute to post bestiality or other nasty content will think twice before trying that shit

Aryan

I assume SG will be a Poark-free zone?

Aryan

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=472984 time=1661436295 user_id=3214
Imma check with the operational admins but I can turn on guest posting while blocking anonymous proxies

so the clowns who think it might be cute to post bestiality or other nasty content will think twice before trying that shit

You should just doxx people who do that. Thats what happens on 4chan.  :laugh3:

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=472969 time=1661435692 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=472959 time=1661435296 user_id=3266
I was done after "groovy Oaks inner sanctum" lol

I just read that whole post. WHAT THE HELL

I see we've all been duped by this "I'm better and smarter than you" act.

Her reasoning and emotion driven logic betrays her claims of superiority.

If she had a fraction of the intelligence she claims to have, she wouldnt get so balls to the wall angry and shitty with people who disagree with her.

You know how I'll defend human life in abortion arguments?  You know how incredibly stupid it is for grown adults who support abortion but deny a human fetus is a living human being? In the fetal STAGE of human development?  You know how tedious that gets?  It's a really dumb and ignorant thing to think that.  BUT....do you see me get mad, tell me opponent they are too stupid to "bother" with and proceed to just shit on them and claim I'm smarter?

No. I'll sit and directly deal with the claim and I'll back what I'm saying.  I dont think it helps to start braying how much smarter I am and stupid they are.  Because I actually know the topic im arguing.

Oak will immediately resort to ad hominem attacks and personal insults.  If she were truly intelligent and knew what she was talking about, it wouldnt be work for her to simply deal with the claims being made. She rarely ever does and even when she does deal with a claim, it's on a superficial level with an attitude and when shes pressed she resorts to the shit slinging.

This is a sign of LOW intelligence.  And people who are focused on the intelligence levels of other people, who have that need to start attacking someone else's intelligence level while boosting their own are typically always low intelligence themselves.

And shes not very confident in herself at all. If she was she would be able to roll with the punches a bit better rather than the bizzare and ghoulish tantrums we see her have.

A smart person would understand they can just take a break from a website if its upsetting them. Just sayin.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=472985 time=1661436358 user_id=1728
I assume SG will be a Poark-free zone?

It's so hard for food processing joints to ixnay the nutay or the poarkay....
Blahhhhhh...