Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 33 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Just do KM's podcast in a couple weeks already ffs. You are so annoying BITCH! i never knew what he ever saw or sees in you. Let it all out all of us can move on with the new SG. Maybe MAYBE just enjoy that instead of you constantly bringing up dead issues and stressing out KM so much. You have no idea how tormented he is. Just end this so I can move on with him. So sick of you, You, YOU.. all the time in our lives. God go back to doing drugs and leave us alone!! You can't have him. Period.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=473055 time=1661443419 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473039 time=1661440703 user_id=3254

Only Seamajor, but we can't allow King Martini/Flynn to carry on the hating on Dove......that will ruin the forum.

I HATE censorship so I was actually thinking we could have a separate thread for that. Just move all the Poofer Plynn wailing into one thread. Or have like a small assbox type board to dump it in.

This way it can be cleaned off normal threads and Plynn cant scream and cry that I'm being "enabled" or "protected". Since this dumbass doesnt understand it's annoying spam.

That's a good idea too Dove.

Erica Mena

Quote from: AshFox post_id=473056 time=1661443902
Just do KM's podcast in a couple weeks already ffs. You are so annoying BITCH! i never knew what he ever saw or sees in you. Let it all out all of us can move on with the new SG. Maybe MAYBE just enjoy that instead of you constantly bringing up dead issues and stressing out KM so much. You have no idea how tormented he is. Just end this so I can move on with him. So sick of you, You, YOU.. all the time in our lives. God go back to doing drugs and leave us alone!! You can't have him. Period.

I suppose we have to let this^^ little tranny in as well
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Dove

I'm not going on Pootards shitcast. But yeah everyone is welcome as far as I'm concerned.

Lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

I'm having a party and you're not invited, Snowflake!

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  :MG_216:  :tease:

Biggie Smiles

Poor admong is already starting to leak

lolz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Snow Flake" post_id=473065 time=1661445222

If there's guest posting you will be there posting memes about Republicans, but not Democrats who have been accused of criminal activity because that matters so much to families who are struggling with shortages and inflation.

:001_rolleyes:

realgrimm

Own Gallery, lots of features.. dont chinch on my invite

Anonymous

Quote from: realgrimm post_id=473068 time=1661446480 user_id=2687
Own Gallery, lots of features.. dont chinch on my invite

Expect an invite soon realgrimm.

Anonymous

Wait, what? Invite only. You are losing out on so many potential posters that way. Damn I was so looking forward to it. I had at least 4 cool peeps I wanted to invite there. Once I had a profile up and settled it there.  Why not just drop the link in this thread to the site once its fully back up and running??? you could have so much traffic around here there in no time. Doesn't make any sense. Oh well. Shit happens I guess. Bye.

Anonymous

Hey y'all got any more of those posts from Conservatives trash talking conservatives?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473067 time=1661446040 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Snow Flake" post_id=473065 time=1661445222

If there's guest posting you will be there posting memes about Republicans, but not Democrats who have been accused of criminal activity because that matters so much to families who are struggling with shortages and inflation.

you know, it's funny, after resurrecting SG into a sandbox I was viewing Lotusbud's profile and noticed her signatures had these gifs of Trump and some less than stellar moments

Like when he used his right hand to push a cup of water into his mouth that he was holding in his left

Now she'll say she's not a partisan hack but I've yet to see a gif of Biden shaking the invisible man's hand

tells the whole story right there about these people

deport_liberals

Quote from: Dove post_id=473053 time=1661443228 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=473036 time=1661440470 user_id=1676

Apparently I'm a global mod there but only vaguely remember it now....

You should strip me of that.... slowly.... like Admin sucking the self lube off an uncircumcised penis head or Fat Oak baby birding the batter off a deep fried piece of cauliflower...

Why should we remove you as mod? I'd prefer you keep the mod panel.

To give it to poofer obviously...

That way pickles and weevilblood will poast again and teh internet will be saved.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Echo Chamber Life" post_id=473071 time=1661447523
Hey y'all got any more of those posts from Conservatives trash talking conservatives?

Immediately you pin disingenuous labels on people that aren't extreme partisans like yourself..

It's not an us vs them thing no matter how much you try to divide average people struggling to make ends meet.