Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 46 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473097 time=1661461035 user_id=3254
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473086 time=1661455516 user_id=1728
Mutantini is already bitching about SG 2.0 on BF. He's made a thread about it, along with a plea to Flea not to go ahead with it.  ac_toofunny

He doesn't like competition?

If he's starting threads about it he's doing a hell of a job providing free advertising

dummy  :laugh3:

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473095 time=1661459059 user_id=1728
Quote from: Dove post_id=473094 time=1661458404 user_id=3266

That's the game I played during my pregnancy and I actually gave my daughter her name because of one of those characters. Maybe you can guess it :D (it's not Veronica)

And she loves how she got her name lol.

Do you remember the bad guy in it, that wealthy Aristocrat with issues who dresses as his twin sister?  :laugh3:

It's Regan/Poopy to a tee Lulz.

Alfred and Alexia Ashford.

Yep. I remember  :laugh:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473086 time=1661455516 user_id=1728
Mutantini is already bitching about SG 2.0 on BF. He's made a thread about it, along with a plea to Flea not to go ahead with it.  ac_toofunny

Ffs.

Did you ever see me or Big pleading with Flea not to go over to Scrotinis stalk board?

He needs to stop trying to manipulate people. Just because he hates me and Big doesnt mean Flea....and CW....has to.

Sheesh.

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=473099 time=1661461525 user_id=3266
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473095 time=1661459059 user_id=1728

Do you remember the bad guy in it, that wealthy Aristocrat with issues who dresses as his twin sister?  :laugh3:

It's Regan/Poopy to a tee Lulz.

Yes! I couldn't remember their names haha, it's been a good 15 years or so since I played the game.

I just recall the plot twist and thinking WTF?  :laugh:

Dove

I mean all the people who bring the contents are over on BF and not a single content in sight.

What's up with that?  Why are these "draws" creating contents over there?

All they do over there is bitch about us lol.

Also me, Fash and Flea are the admins....not the mods. Bahahahaha be afraid. Big owns it and is letting women run it.

He is like Prince....and we are The Revolution.

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473101 time=1661461902 user_id=1728
Quote from: Dove post_id=473099 time=1661461525 user_id=3266

Yes! I couldn't remember their names haha, it's been a good 15 years or so since I played the game.

When I caught Alexias plot line.....she became one of my favorite video game villains.

And the name is pretty cool.  :thumbup:

My daughter has a poster of her lol.

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=473103 time=1661462002 user_id=3266
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473101 time=1661461902 user_id=1728

When I caught Alexias plot line.....she became one of my favorite video game villains.

I remember getting stuck at a fairly early point in the game and giving up on it, but then started playing it again a few months later and ended up enjoying it.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=473098 time=1661461436 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473097 time=1661461035 user_id=3254

He doesn't like competition?

If he's starting threads about it he's doing a hell of a job providing free advertising

dummy  :laugh3:

I know, it's so funny.

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473104 time=1661462291 user_id=1728
Quote from: Dove post_id=473103 time=1661462002 user_id=3266

I remember getting stuck at a fairly early point in the game and giving up on it, but then started playing it again a few months later and ended up enjoying it.  ac_biggrin

There were some pretty tough parts.

I got stuck all the way at the end in Anartica where you had to put that crystal ball thing under the smasher to get a key card out.  I was far too invested to give up....but I almost busted my controller.

That was pretty much one of the last games I could get into because I had a baby.  Mothering and gaming really do not go well togther. The last game in was able to play and master was FFX-2. I HAD to get the perfect ending.

And I played World of Warcraft. I would play when my babies slept....while also cooking dinner and shit. It just wasnt working out for me. I was sacrificing sleep for a fucking game.

And now I just dont have the attention span. My middle daughter loves games and her and my husband have their thing going on with that. I'm just not part of it. I've tried to get back into it somewhat for their sake but....I cant do it. My brain rejects it lol.

I used to play Diablo. Everquest. All kinds of shit. I guess I grew out of it.

I do my internet shenanigans right from my phone and I can come and go like a hummingbird....much more comparable with my attention span. And I'm not stuck here if i have to do something. Not so much with a game.

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=473106 time=1661462749 user_id=3266
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473104 time=1661462291 user_id=1728

There were some pretty tough parts.

I got stuck all the way at the end in Anartica where you had to put that crystal ball thing under the smasher to get a key card out.  I was far too invested to give up....but I almost busted my controller.

That was pretty much one of the last games I could get into because I had a baby.  Mothering and gaming really do not go well togther. The last game in was able to play and master was FFX-2. I HAD to get the perfect ending.

And I played World of Warcraft. I would play when my babies slept....while also cooking dinner and shit. It just wasnt working out for me. I was sacrificing sleep for a fucking game.

And now I just dont have the attention span. My middle daughter loves games and her and my husband have their thing going on with that. I'm just not part of it. I've tried to get back into it somewhat for their sake but....I cant do it. My brain rejects it lol.

I used to play Diablo. Everquest. All kinds of shit. I guess I grew out of it.

I do my internet shenanigans right from my phone and I can come and go like a hummingbird....much more comparable with my attention span. And I'm not stuck here if i have to do something. Not so much with a game.

I hear you. I can't really relate when it comes to the mom family time thing LOL, but I've always preferred gaming to watching TV. I think it's mostly due to the interraction side of things, I get bored easily just staring at a screen without being involved somehow.

The Resident Evil franchise is one of my top 5 faves though, I have fond memories of playing the first game back in school and everyone being obsessed with it, even kids who weren't usually interested in video games.  :laugh:

Aylana

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=472585 time=1661290174 user_id=3381
Could someone please tell POPPY that I don't have any descendants and if she's going to continue pretending to know anything about me she ought to at least be correct about a subject that consequential?

Thanks so much.

#BringBackPoppy

Don't you see that your fellow knights and everyone in your lovely community are your descendants? You were the one who gave birth to all the strange flaming fraternities that showed up

after WebTV vanished into never never land.

But putting that fact aside, I wasn't expecting you to go full opossum and play dead so quickly, Gary.

Now I'll have to write a suitably horrifying way for your character to perish in my ongoing ARG.

Aylana

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=473016 time=1661439120 user_id=1676
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473014 time=1661438716 user_id=1728

Sounds like one of those cosmopolitan hipsters who styles their beard & wears 3/4 length skinny jeans with tan brogues and no socks.

Poppy's beard is so stylised that each follicle perfectly meshes with ever single pube from fluffed out glory hole openings in a flawless execution of microscopic form and factor...

His chin hairs butt up like the tentacles of the Borg Queen's Star Trek inspired neural array to a quantam computer.

I've always wondered what would happen if a bowl of Fruit Loops cereal became sentient and stated posted on The Blue Cashew forum. I've had the misfortune of reading a few of your posts, so now I know the answer.

Aylana

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473003 time=1661437515 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=473001 time=1661437245 user_id=1676
I love Flea's tits. Does anyone else love Flea's tits?

I'm not even a tit kind of guy.

Poppy's tits would be substantial too, but I hate the smell of wet male dogs.

So is Poppy/Regan 2 different people or is he chatting shit as usual?

Let me look through the family album and see...yep, plenty of photos of the two of us as cute kids.

Anonymous

Fuck you than Dove! Don't do his fucking podcast and become a star. Be a nobody and thats all you will ever be without him. Nothing BITCH. Go back to using drugs and die than. ITS YOUR CHOICE.

Anonymous

Oh besides Dovey bullshit its so fucking stupid like someone else was saying earlier to have an invite system you'll be losing out on so many new posters that way. Like what the fuck is wrong with yous people? straight up stuck up assholes. SG doesn't stand a chance with that invite shit. Bye Bye Titanic. Smfh