Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 41 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473107 time=1661463488 user_id=1728
Quote from: Dove post_id=473106 time=1661462749 user_id=3266

There were some pretty tough parts.

I got stuck all the way at the end in Anartica where you had to put that crystal ball thing under the smasher to get a key card out.  I was far too invested to give up....but I almost busted my controller.

That was pretty much one of the last games I could get into because I had a baby.  Mothering and gaming really do not go well togther. The last game in was able to play and master was FFX-2. I HAD to get the perfect ending.

And I played World of Warcraft. I would play when my babies slept....while also cooking dinner and shit. It just wasnt working out for me. I was sacrificing sleep for a fucking game.

And now I just dont have the attention span. My middle daughter loves games and her and my husband have their thing going on with that. I'm just not part of it. I've tried to get back into it somewhat for their sake but....I cant do it. My brain rejects it lol.

I used to play Diablo. Everquest. All kinds of shit. I guess I grew out of it.

I do my internet shenanigans right from my phone and I can come and go like a hummingbird....much more comparable with my attention span. And I'm not stuck here if i have to do something. Not so much with a game.

I hear you. I can't really relate when it comes to the mom family time thing LOL, but I've always preferred gaming to watching TV. I think it's mostly due to the interraction side of things, I get bored easily just staring at a screen without being involved somehow.

The Resident Evil franchise is one of my top 5 faves though, I have fond memories of playing the first game back in school and everyone being obsessed with it, even kids who weren't usually interested in video games.  :laugh:

Yep. Resident Evil was fun. I like the first few Silent Hill games. And the FF series.  :thumbup:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Shampain needs better medications

Dove

What is this psycho talking about?  SG is not by invite only....the fuck?

And I'm supposed to want to be a "star".....and not just that, I need Poofer to make me one?

And if Poofer doesnt "make me a star" by putting me on some stupid ass podcast to rehash some retarded old drama no one cares about....I'm gonna be a "nobody"?

Fucking wow. Lmao.

Its ashame we cant have a sub forum in which we can give electroshock therapy as needed.  False dichotomy aside....I'd rather die a "nobody". No offense.  :empathy:

Frood

Quote from: Aylana post_id=473109 time=1661464234 user_id=3385
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=473016 time=1661439120 user_id=1676

Poppy's beard is so stylised that each follicle perfectly meshes with ever single pube from fluffed out glory hole openings in a flawless execution of microscopic form and factor...

His chin hairs butt up like the tentacles of the Borg Queen's Star Trek inspired neural array to a quantam computer.

I've always wondered what would happen if a bowl of Fruit Loops cereal became sentient and stated posted on The Blue Cashew forum. I've had the misfortune of reading a few of your posts, so now I know the answer.

tp;dr
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=473114 time=1661465385 user_id=3214
Shampain needs better medications

My choices are.....either I have Scrotini MAKE ME A STAR....by going on his stupid podcast and what, discussing old relational drama that no one cares about OR

Or. ..I throw away nearly ten years of recovery and DIE.

Continuing my fulfilling life with my husband and family and using forums for shits and giggles? NOT AN OPTION.

These are my choices so sayeth the angry weirdo on the guest feature.

You gotta wonder how people get to this place where they actually think like this and harbor such awkward levels of animosity.  Trying to get validation on a forum. It's like ticks with no dog.

The only thing impressive with these twunts is the narcissism.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=473072 time=1661447765 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473067 time=1661446040 user_id=3254

If there's guest posting you will be there posting memes about Republicans, but not Democrats who have been accused of criminal activity because that matters so much to families who are struggling with shortages and inflation.

:001_rolleyes:

you know, it's funny, after resurrecting SG into a sandbox I was viewing Lotusbud's profile and noticed her signatures had these gifs of Trump and some less than stellar moments

Like when he used his right hand to push a cup of water into his mouth that he was holding in his left

Now she'll say she's not a partisan hack but I've yet to see a gif of Biden shaking the invisible man's hand

tells the whole story right there about these people

TRUTH!!!!

Anonymous

Ugh didn't mean any of that Dovey. Just wish you seen from my perspective how your obsession is affecting  him so much.. it really stresses me out because he comes to me with that.. it worries me how far you will take this and hurt him even more. i shouldn't have said those things to you. so sorry. can you get yourself checked out at least? there is something wrong with you and i hope you get help. we don't need this to be taken to the next level. i love him and will protect at all costs. even my own life.

Anonymous

"I necro ancient shit on the internet, and then I gossip about it."

Anonymous

So, it's true, SG is returning. Right on. That was a good forum.

Anonymous

I got my head so stuck up Lily's ass it stinks now. I've washed my hair 3x and ewwww, still stinky. Any advice on what I should try to get rid of this rancid odor?

Biggie Smiles

Just waiting for the host to give me my full Linux instance

we might be online as early as tonight

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=473128 time=1661471182 user_id=3214

Be sure to let us know as soon as it's online.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=473129 time=1661471551 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=473128 time=1661471182 user_id=3214

Of course bro

I got some cool old timers coming over

not the dicksnot flamers martini keeps spamming about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=473131 time=1661471620 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=473129 time=1661471551 user_id=1689

Of course bro

I got some cool old timers coming over

not the dicksnot flamers martini keeps spamming about.

Should be some fun.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Regan post_id=473127 time=1661471045
I got my head so stuck up Lily's ass it stinks now. I've washed my hair 3x and ewwww, still stinky. Any advice on what I should try to get rid of this rancid odor?

I'm going to enjoy playing with you there
<t></t>