Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 74 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: notsoimpotentnowiguess post_id=478592 time=1666748013
don't make me get BF after you BIGGIE because I will if you keep plottin steering on this same course. I will nail you to... just imagine it and than my loverbody daddy BF comming on quick slitting your throat and anally invading you and yours for shits and giggles. I mean it BF will do it if I tell him too. Beware of my WRATH. I got Erica in my pockets and cock now so you are so fucked. Bow down to me.. your KING OF KINGS.

What The Faggit?  :crazy:

Lokmar

Quote from: notsoimpotentnowiguess post_id=478604 time=1666749288
all of you are so clueless I am one of BF's originals and know him in REAL LIFE. Fucking wake up. Not many can that about the legend. Fuck he is so amazing in bed.. in REAL LIFE. ahaha I have been always a member on his site just been on a long break from there. Now bow down to my man.

Soooo, u sucked his dik even more than aidsman....got it.

Erica Mena

Ahhhh....it's FromHell. Hi ac_hithere
<t></t>

Anonymous

hi.. why do you ruin things for me on every forum Raven.. its like your gangstar bustin a cap in me arse everywhere i go. so much hate like michael myers and you think i am dr loomis. ease up on this northern star cowboy. you are worsenens than captain ahab. i'm just here for fun when y'know real life gets boring. thats all i wanna do and you shat on me every chance you get. i really think you need help in a nice white padded room. please let me be already your stalking is scary..ing me. hope all is well with you though. us canucks are the finest people ever... and wish nothing but the best for nefarious cretins like you online. again no offences so stop hacking my online accounts as we all know you are typing this all out not me. like duh.

hello Countess/BF's Corsetkat.. I mean Erica if thats really your tits names I highly doubt it but suckaliciousness is more accurate. I want your milk asap. Your cum too but lets not get too preverted here. Yo ass is like make an account foolio.. naw almost done with forums after 20 plus years. No offence to you or your site its cool but not interesting enough to me anymore... but being anon is still kinda fun so I do it here and there on this and sites that have this feature. i think about you and US all the time prancing around on the beach with margaritas and what not.. fucking too of course but not in front of any children like Sea does with them. I know STFU about that. Life is good... enjoy it Erica.. I have found out recently I don't have much time left but HEY I AM COOL WITH IT... cherish every second of it... and keep having FUN.. even you evil Raven.

TL;DR there are several deep meaningful messages here. Bye. Oh I never really fucked BF in any gay ways while he was up here in Canuckville many years back. So don't believe him. Lies. All lies. You can't prove shit Raven.

Anonymous

I'm a lurker at BF and just looked in and browsed the trending topics.  No surprise the top 3 were all Admin spamming political memes.  Come on BF  give us on-lookers a fucking break and stop this little cock slurper from boring us to tears.

Dove

So does this mean no Frankenshitdick?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Quote from: notsopotentnowiguess post_id=478660 time=1666798179
hi.. why do you ruin things for me on every forum Raven.. its like your gangstar bustin a cap in me arse everywhere i go. so much hate like michael myers and you think i am dr loomis. ease up on this northern star cowboy. you are worsenens than captain ahab. i'm just here for fun when y'know real life gets boring. thats all i wanna do and you shat on me every chance you get. i really think you need help in a nice white padded room. please let me be already your stalking is scary..ing me. hope all is well with you though. us canucks are the finest people ever... and wish nothing but the best for nefarious cretins like you online. again no offences so stop hacking my online accounts as we all know you are typing this all out not me. like duh.

hello Countess/BF's Corsetkat.. I mean Erica if thats really your tits names I highly doubt it but suckaliciousness is more accurate. I want your milk asap. Your cum too but lets not get too preverted here. Yo ass is like make an account foolio.. naw almost done with forums after 20 plus years. No offence to you or your site its cool but not interesting enough to me anymore... but being anon is still kinda fun so I do it here and there on this and sites that have this feature. i think about you and US all the time prancing around on the beach with margaritas and what not.. fucking too of course but not in front of any children like Sea does with them. I know STFU about that. Life is good... enjoy it Erica.. I have found out recently I don't have much time left but HEY I AM COOL WITH IT... cherish every second of it... and keep having FUN.. even you evil Raven.

TL;DR there are several deep meaningful messages here. Bye. Oh I never really fucked BF in any gay ways while he was up here in Canuckville many years back. So don't believe him. Lies. All lies. You can't prove shit Raven.

I am NOT BF's anything. Nada
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=478663 time=1666799921 user_id=3266
So does this mean no Frankenshitdick?

Moar strokes probably

Lokmar

Frood

I have no idea what this guy is saying and can't remember anything about him.

He must not be very memorable...
Blahhhhhh...

deport_liberals

The fat pig on two feet is running everything over there now.  The only running she ever does tho.

Biggie Smiles

"The pig on two feet"

It never stops being funny!!!

And so true

Erica Mena

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=478767 time=1666878167 user_id=3305
The fat pig on two feet is running everything over there now.  The only running she ever does tho.

What a life achievement lol
<t></t>

Dove

While the PO2F is hilarious....I'm not convinced shes bipedal.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Dove post_id=478787 time=1666885671 user_id=3266
While the PO2F is hilarious....I'm not convinced shes bipedal.

The fling.com profile pic was.  Of course that was years ago and gravity is a harsh mistress.