Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 45 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

LOL so nasty to me. How about one podcast? completely independent from BF(even though he better than you lol) but I came up with a site from off there. Just one time and you got to do it for free. Some were actually charging me LMAO. Come on.. what do you got to lose? I will send you the link a couple days in advance. It'll be my time not yours in the PM.

Anonymous

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=478554 time=1666734510 user_id=3266
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=478546 time=1666733942 user_id=3351

Which faggit cawk sucker are you? I cant keep track of you all.

I've asshurt so many.

Indeed

These muppets have no idea all the chaos you've caused over the years and how it's absolutely futile to attempt to shame or embarrass you

It's so funny to watch total fucking green back noobs try when you had an entire LEGION of angry wives AND other women who were originally at war with one another unite on a common footing of hate towards you just to get at you. AND FAILED

it's like you've already proven that Nukes do you no harm and these asshats blow bubbles in your general direction thinking they're making progress of some kind  ac_lmfao

Dove

I hope it twitches while it slowly dies. It's more exciting when they wiggle  ac_wub
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Do they really hand out "poop maps" in San Fran Sicko?

I was telling my girl about that this weekend while we was in NY and she could not believe it

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=478585 time=1666747537 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=478554 time=1666734510 user_id=3266

I've asshurt so many.

Indeed

These muppets have no idea all the chaos you've caused over the years and how it's absolutely futile to attempt to shame or embarrass you

It's so funny to watch total fucking green back noobs try when you had an entire LEGION of angry wives AND other women who were originally at war with one another unite on a common footing of hate towards you just to get at you. AND FAILED

it's like you've already proven that Nukes do you no harm and these asshats blow bubbles in your general direction thinking they're making progress of some kind  ac_lmfao

I'm really kind of a horrible cunt when you think about it  :laugh3:

:roll:

Anonymous

don't make me get BF after you BIGGIE because I will if you keep plottin steering on this same course. I will nail you to... just imagine it and than my loverbody daddy BF comming on quick slitting your throat and anally invading you and yours for shits and giggles. I mean it BF will do it if I tell him too. Beware of my WRATH. I got Erica in my pockets and cock now so you are so fucked. Bow down to me.. your KING OF KINGS.

Dove

So this mess is a male?

Well shit.... ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=478593 time=1666748076 user_id=3266
So this mess is a male?

Well shit.... ac_toofunny

:roll:
<t></t>

Anonymous

Well simce you got the balls and guts for some real talk I wasn't born a male but I became one Dove. Through various surgeries.. it was traumatic at best. If you want to fight though to the grisly hardacore death we will and I will prevail because BF my real life BF will always stomp druggies like you to death for laughs. So bring it bitch... my man will end you.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: notsoimpotentnowiguess post_id=478592 time=1666748013
don't make me get BF after you BIGGIE because I will if you keep plottin steering on this same course. I will nail you to... just imagine it and than my loverbody daddy BF comming on quick slitting your throat and anally invading you and yours for shits and giggles. I mean it BF will do it if I tell him too. Beware of my WRATH. I got Erica in my pockets and cock now so you are so fucked. Bow down to me.. your KING OF KINGS.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ov9jEOp8zeaprTK3S/giphy.gif">

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: notsoimpotentnowiguess post_id=478599 time=1666748504
Well simce you got the balls and guts for some real talk I wasn't born a male but I became one Dove. Through various surgeries.. it was traumatic at best. If you want to fight though to the grisly hardacore death we will and I will prevail because BF my real life BF will always stomp druggies like you to death for laughs. So bring it bitch... my man will end you.

BF? Is that you?

Anonymous

ajajaja BF told me you always hide behind memes... you ever in yo life got anything as original as my man's material? he only needs words to make you STFU. you need pics and or memes so sad and pathetic Biggie.. your kids would laugh at you not with respect but you as the joke always.

Anonymous

all of you are so clueless I am one of BF's originals and know him in REAL LIFE. Fucking wake up. Not many can that about the legend. Fuck he is so amazing in bed.. in REAL LIFE. ahaha I have been always a member on his site just been on a long break from there. Now bow down to my man.