Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=478491 time=1666712526 user_id=3266
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=478469 time=1666707403 user_id=3351
I absolutely hate metalica. They suck. Megadeath rules!

I love both.

Lok your ass knows a lot of old Metallica was Dave Mustiane.

Yea, I know Dave was part of the group once upon a time until his drinking and antics got him booted. My big hangup with Metallica was the RIAA bullshit where they made that broke ass gal pony up thousands for her kid downloading free music off the inferwebs. All my friends played Metallica to death too which made it easy for me to kick em to the curb.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=478513 time=1666719216 user_id=3351
Quote from: Dove post_id=478491 time=1666712526 user_id=3266

I love both.

Lok your ass knows a lot of old Metallica was Dave Mustiane.

Yea, I know Dave was part of the group once upon a time until his drinking and antics got him booted. My big hangup with Metallica was the RIAA bullshit where they made that broke ass gal pony up thousands for her kid downloading free music off the inferwebs. All my friends played Metallica to death too which made it easy for me to kick em to the curb.

I agree they were insane fucking assholes for that.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Get your mind off their assholes Dove. Go back to doing drugs you were more fun and less sick with your weird obsessions. Be you AGAIN please.

Dove

Quote from: notimportantenoughiguess post_id=478524 time=1666722356
Get your mind off their assholes Dove. Go back to doing drugs you were more fun and less sick with your weird obsessions. Be you AGAIN please.

Translation: "wah I'm a toxic person who only likes people when they are sick and messed up like me!"

You know in rehab therapy we learn about how you know you are in REAL recovery when it messes up your life.  When you start getting healthy, learning healthy boundaries, sticking to your values and convictions.....the people who get angry and mad about that are the toxic ones. Sick people who only like the company of other sick people.

This person thinks healthy and strong people are "sick" and that I should go back to being a mess with poor boundaries who was more agreeable. Because that's what is "fun" to them.

It's a real thing. 9 years into real recovery my life is so completely different and so much better. My relationships are so much better. IM so much better.  And all the toxic people in my life all exposed themselves and they cry in the back ground about how it sucks that I'm not fucked up and sick like they are.

I know UoT will know exactly what I'm talking about lol. I remember more than one recovery session where people asked "how will I know what relationships are bad for me" and the answer was they will show themselves and hate your growth and miss the days you were weak.

It's been SO true.  Absolutely no one who is good for me misses the days I was banging dope. How SICK is that?

Dismissed

Lokmar

Which faggit cawk sucker are you? I cant keep track of you all.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=478546 time=1666733942 user_id=3351

Which faggit cawk sucker are you? I cant keep track of you all.

I've asshurt so many.

Erica Mena

Ok, bye
<t></t>

Anonymous

Life ain't a book Dove. Be cool and you again on drugs. Simple. Keep your replies the same simple way, okay? lol I know you can't. I will always rule over you. Bow down to me.

Erica Mena

Quote from: notimportantenoughiguess post_id=478561 time=1666741030
Life ain't a book Dove. Be cool and you again on drugs. Simple. Keep your replies the same simple way, okay? lol I know you can't. I will always rule over you. Bow down to me.

We don't even know who you are, you fucking idiot
<t></t>

Dove

Who are you again?

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=478563 time=1666741138 user_id=2845

We don't even know who you are, you fucking idiot

It must be slow at the Butt Fuck Factory.

Anonymous

how can you not know who i am "Eric..a*? lmao like duh? you should bow down to me and my blood more than anybody but Dove was being a more idiot than you so..

Erica Mena

Quote from: notimportantenoughiguess post_id=478568 time=1666741409
how can you not know who i am "Eric..a*? lmao like duh? you should bow down to me and my blood more than anybody but Dove was being a more idiot than you so..

You should die slow, shitbag.
<t></t>