Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 31 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sea post_id=489985 time=1672766875
Quote from: formosan post_id=489837 time=1672621148 user_id=3391
I notice RAVEN hasn't been around since I've been back..

Is she taking a break from forums?

Thy this place I'd deader than a door nail. They're all posting at the BF. Ask Stubby. Did Caddy Culo pay $$ for this loser?  She won't post this because she knows I'm right.

You really are a total fucktard. This forum could get one post a day and I'll still take that over letting you post your old degenerate spam.

There. Your post got thru. Never again lol
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=490117 time=1672855037 user_id=2845

Thy this place I'd deader than a door nail. They're all posting at the BF. Ask Stubby. Did Caddy Culo pay $$ for this loser?  She won't post this because she knows I'm right.

You really are a total fucktard. This forum could get one post a day and I'll still take that over letting you post your old degenerate spam.

ac_toofunny

Blazor

Quote from: Rave post_id=490116 time=1672854449
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489838 time=1672621485 user_id=2221

She works a lot, but had some breaks recently. She does takes breaks, but always comes back. Jus' think of her working hard, and one day her stagecoach will roll in lol.

Hi all !!!!!!!!!! :D  I'm pretty much done with "participating" at forums, but still look in on occasion.  I wish BF would give lurkers the option of putting users on ignore tho,  Hahahaha... cuz Seamajor is out of hand and adds nothing of value, and is truly a nuisance with no redeeming qualities! He IS forum cancer.

And me personally, I've been bedridden for the last 5 days with a kidney stone that will not pass :'(  I spent 14 hours in ER  on Jan 2, with a Dilaudid drip and was sent home with Oxycodone tabs that are not helping the pain.  I'm debating taking another night off work tonight :'(   Going to see a urologist on Friday so I can take the next steps on getting this taken care of *sighs*

Happy New Year to you all :)

Same girl, same. Im almost ready to retire from forums lol. I'll wait til Spring at least.

Sea is run by a bot, Im sure of it. Its programmed to repeat the same thing at the same posters, over, and over, and over again. It gets real old, real fast. But "Admin sucks cock" will get a poster banned. Funny how that works.

Hope you feel better! I had a kidney stone one time. Hurt like hell in the kidney area. When I got to the hospital, he gave me a cup to pee in, and out it came. Fucker said "looks like you cured yourself", and then I got a $200 bill in the mail  :sneaky2:

I've heard, if you drink a lot of fluids, and hold your pee til you can no longer hold it, it will help pass it. Also, to drink beer, as it is a diaretic (sp?). So maybe jus get you a 6 pack, get drunk, and let loose on Sea  :laugh:

Oh and Happy New Year to you too!  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=490117 time=1672855037 user_id=2845

:roll:

How you treated his post hahaha...

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net%2Fproject_modules%2Fdisp%2Fb7dc871306309.56361c17cdcc6.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=78bb7b5194ed1658ec38043d02f725bdf7119fe3c626cadc379cf566dfac0971&ipo=images">

How ya like THEM wheels Seamonkey!!?? Screen shot it bitch  :declare:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=490121 time=1672856606 user_id=2221

Sea is run by a bot, Im sure of it. Its programmed to repeat the same thing at the same posters, over, and over, and over again. It gets real old, real fast. But "Admin sucks cock" will get a poster banned. Funny how that works.

Funny indeed. Especially when the whole point of the troll was to expose that level of hypocrisy in the first place

I won. Hands down

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=490139 time=1672862887 user_id=3214
Quote from: Blazor post_id=490121 time=1672856606 user_id=2221

Funny indeed. Especially when the whole point of the troll was to expose that level of hypocrisy in the first place

I won. Hands down

You won so much, that traffic over there came to a halt, and the owner had to unban you  :laugh:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=490140 time=1672863282 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=490139 time=1672862887 user_id=3214

I won. Hands down

You won so much, that traffic over there came to a halt, and the owner had to unban you  :laugh:

and look how I'm stirring those insects up into a frenzy now

by ignoring them

lmao

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=490141 time=1672864226 user_id=3214
Quote from: Blazor post_id=490140 time=1672863282 user_id=2221

by ignoring them

lmao

ac_drinks

Oh I know!!!! Its driving them crazy hahahaha.

Frickin' emojis and midgets all over the place!  ac_toofunny

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=490142 time=1672865242 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=490141 time=1672864226 user_id=3214

by ignoring them

lmao

ac_drinks

really? No way. hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahah

I'm almost tempted to peek

no I'm not.  ac_toofunny

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=490146 time=1672867295 user_id=3214
Quote from: Blazor post_id=490142 time=1672865242 user_id=2221

ac_drinks

really? No way. hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahah

I'm almost tempted to peek

no I'm not.  ac_toofunny

Aint nothin' you aint seen before, trust me  :laugh:

Same ol' donkey, same ol' donuts, same ol' midgets. Oh.... and same ol' emojis by the spastic X lol. Hey buddy  :JC_howdy:

Aylana

What's with Scotty and his 10 minute audio spam...if you've had the misfortune of listening to one, all he says is he's going to kick everyone's ass and how great he is... there's no goofy humor like in the old King Martini podcasts...just endless lighter flicking and a horrifying Scottish accent.

What is Seamjor's issues...he just reposts BC screenshots like he's a bloody flame news reporter... I find it strange that he has a Blazor thread at BF with only him spamming it with Blazor photos and screenshots of almost every Blazor post at the BC, what the hell is that all about?

Biggie Smiles

He's off the donkey and donuts train?

DKG

Quote from: Aylana post_id=490204 time=1672962832 user_id=3385
What is Seamjor's issues...he just reposts BC screenshots like he's a bloody flame news reporter... I find it strange that he has a Blazor thread at BF with only him spamming it with Blazor photos and screenshots of almost every Blazor post at the BC, what the hell is that all about?

He is a very strange and an idiot. And he is so proud of himself for learning how to use screenshots.

Blazor

What's with Scotty and his 10 minute audio spam...if you've had the misfortune of listening to one, all he says is he's going to kick everyone's ass and how great he is... there's no goofy humor like in the old King Martini podcasts...just endless lighter flicking and a horrifying Scottish accent.

He misses me  :laugh:

Hes trying to bait me back  :laugh:

DKG

Quote from: Blazor post_id=490209 time=1672963605 user_id=2221

He misses me  :laugh:

Hes trying to bait me back  :laugh:

Once you bruise his very fragile skin, he will be biting your ankles forever. And he can do it while standing up straight.