Replies: 8524
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:43:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: RAVEN on August 20, 2023, 02:40:11 PMG'damn..  I signed on to BF this morning just to read some threads--didn't even post -- I Guess Seamidget didn't like that and called me out just for being there .. wtf?  Stick a fuckin pineapple up your old crusty bum.. shorty lol

He is a runt.

Herman

Quote from: RAVEN on August 20, 2023, 03:16:47 PMYou may have missed him.. He was here yesterday and posted in the SB.  I think he likes to battle it out there lulz
With that troon Flynn.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: RAVEN on August 20, 2023, 03:16:47 PMYou may have missed him.. He was here yesterday and posted in the SB.  I think he likes to battle it out there lulz

There's no battling it out. Once he gains an upperhand on the cow she complains to Bobblehead Fucktard and he's off to the assbox again.

Nah, fuck that... unlevel playing field
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 20, 2023, 03:34:25 PMThere's no battling it out. Once he gains an upperhand on the cow she complains to Bobblehead Fucktard and he's off to the assbox again.

it would be a cold day in hell before I continued to post on a forum like that.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on August 20, 2023, 03:38:04 PMit would be a cold day in hell before I continued to post on a forum like that.

Banning someone for giving pig poop emojis said it all to me.

They can have that circle jerk to themselves

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 20, 2023, 03:34:25 PMThere's no battling it out. Once he gains an upperhand on the cow she complains to Bobblehead Fucktard and he's off to the assbox again.

What amuses me is that you predicted I'd be the next one to be banned.I laughed at the time ..........

Then I posted the truth about something that was backed up by an expert in photo chopping and then linked back to the very profile the said offence took place in.Then I got banned lulz.Truth hurts,eh !

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 20, 2023, 03:42:29 PMBanning someone for giving pig poop emojis said it all to me.

They can have that circle jerk to themselves
Old Scouse must be getting tired of the bullshit. It ain the forum he used to know. It is CBT now.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 20, 2023, 03:44:30 PMWhat amuses me is that you predicted I'd be the next one to be banned.I laughed ay the time ..........

Then I posted the truth about something that was backed up by an expert in photo chopping and then linked back to the very profile the said offence took place in.Then I got banned lulz.Truth hurts,eh !

Typical libtard expression of inadequacy when faced with facts. They just cover their ears and hum

I'm surprised you weren't labeled a trump tard ... or, gasp, even worse a RACIST for such tomfoolery

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 20, 2023, 03:46:18 PMTypical libtard expression of inadequacy when faced with facts. They just cover their ears and hum

I'm surprised you weren't labeled a trump tard ... or, gasp, even worse a RACIST for such tomfoolery

I'd been posting far right stuff for ages lol.

Dove

Quote from: caskur on August 19, 2023, 09:54:03 PMI am having a mini middle aged crisis...

All my rellies, friends and acquaintances are dying around me and it hurts... it hurts a lot.

How does everyone else cope when they lose someone?

Honestly I don't cope. I lost two of my best friends. One to a freakish heart attack and the other to a suicide. Both my BF and I had two guys who hung out in our friend group drop dead over the past few years.

And since my BF has been my best friend for decades...I cope by being a psycho over him. Last winter I blew up his phone crying because he was shoveling snow in the middle of the night while being here at home alone.

Stuff like that. I don't cut his meat or anything. Not yet at least.

It's just made me mushy and paranoid. I'm too young for this shit.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

Quote from: Dove on August 20, 2023, 04:46:29 PMHonestly I don't cope. I lost two of my best friends. One to a freakish heart attack and the other to a suicide. Both my BF and I had two guys who hung out in our friend group drop dead over the past few years.

And since my BF has been my best friend for decades...I cope by being a psycho over him. Last winter I blew up his phone crying because he was shoveling snow in the middle of the night while being here at home alone.

Stuff like that. I don't cut his meat or anything. Not yet at least.

It's just made me mushy and paranoid. I'm too young for this shit.

our real love circle is quite small and our reliance on it is quite huge.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

deport_liberals

Quote from: caskur on August 15, 2023, 06:24:06 PMthat slug called me out, got slappped around then got all hurtzie feelzes about it...lol

I mean the slug shouldn't take offence.... It's not personal. It's the flame game.

0ak is so fat that when she hauls ass she has to make three trips.
Sad Sad x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Oak is so fat she went to the movies and sat next to EVERYBODY
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: deport_liberals on August 21, 2023, 12:17:26 PM0ak is so fat that when she hauls ass she has to make three trips.

Be careful... she might be reading this site instead of global moderating and micro managing the BF politics section.

:crampe:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on August 21, 2023, 03:44:05 PMBe careful... she might be reading this site instead of global moderating and micro managing the BF politics section.

:crampe:

Might?

Make that a 100% certainty

In fact, if you want Pig to know something you have more of a chance of her seeing it if you post here than anywhere else on the planet.