Replies: 8522
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:46:54 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Screen shot please?  So I csn laugh

DKG

Quote from: Bonesaw on August 18, 2023, 09:53:23 AMI never had a problem with Murdock but our interactions were limited.  I don't care for message board flirting.
I don't care for it either. Having said that, there was a happy marriage off of this little forum. They have been married about seven years now.

caskur

Quote from: Oerdin on August 17, 2023, 06:33:07 AMI don't even know who you two are talking about.

A Canadian woman of the leftist variety who posts on memebee Vancouver Forum. She always taking digs and giving the guys she likes, head jobs.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: RAVEN on August 17, 2023, 02:51:01 PM:smiley_65: Sure.. I have a little time to gossip hehehe.. 

I notice it's always jealousy and rage from these leftists bitches lol

Just a week before, Erica posted in the shoutbox that she had a soft spot for X and got these 5 drunken posts from Murdick..What's up with these swines?

Gawd Damn..

Murdoch should get help to quit drinking.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on August 17, 2023, 03:08:51 PMLMAO! That fukin skank cant deal with any other women being in the room. If she was swimming in a sea of a million dicks, she'd hiss at the prospect of losing even one!  :crampe:

Sad ain't it?  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

I am having a mini middle aged crisis...

All my rellies, friends and acquaintances are dying around me and it hurts... it hurts a lot.

How does everyone else cope when they lose someone?

Sad Sad x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on August 19, 2023, 09:54:03 PMI am having a mini middle aged crisis...

All my rellies, friends and acquaintances are dying around me and it hurts... it hurts a lot.

How does everyone else cope when they lose someone?

:happy-smileys-emoticons166:
Sad Sad x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Death is never easy.

I got a lot of my old hommies pushing up daisies now

The most distressing to me was this guy. Childhood friend. We ran together in NYC gangs and he went away for 20 years. Self taught, fought his case, won his freedom and returned to help his community.

He left us in Nov of 22. Good dude. RIP benny, aka Hector aka MeekONe

Sad Sad x 1 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on August 19, 2023, 10:04:04 PMJabbed?

More than likely but I am not sure. it was a form of brain cancer

quick and came out of nowhere

caskur

Agree Agree x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

caskur

My neighbour is returning from San Francisco today.

Yippee!!!!
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 19, 2023, 10:01:32 PMDeath is never easy.

I got a lot of my old hommies pushing up daisies now

The most distressing to me was this guy. Childhood friend. We ran together in NYC gangs and he went away for 20 years. Self taught, fought his case, won his freedom and returned to help his community.

He left us in Nov of 22. Good dude. RIP benny, aka Hector aka MeekONe

what a great story...I may see him in the resurection. He prayed to God and God said yes!
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Brain cancer is easy for me to spot because brain cancer victims usually have mishapen eyes and Benny has mishapen eyes. Only slightly. In children its much worse.
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

They seem to get very upset when people post elsewhere

Maybe that's why Aryan is afraid to come here?  :dontknow:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List