Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2023, 08:15:58 PMI wont lose interest. And even if I did it shouldn't effect the continued operation of this forum.

by the way, I stop posting for a day at VF and those mummies go back to being toilet fungus

what a lame group of nobodies

Mimi is repugnant to me.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on August 16, 2023, 08:33:13 PMMimi is repugnant to me.
Aint too much to like about old mimi.

Herman

They are giving old Flea a hard time in their Shoutbox. She should be run off soon too.

Biggie Smiles

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Herman on August 16, 2023, 08:35:52 PMAint too much to like about old mimi.

Mimi's holier than though attitude and rampant hypocrisy rubs even some left leaning posters the wrong way.

Her fakeness is pretty apparent.

Plus, she's not terribly bright.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on August 16, 2023, 11:25:18 PMMimi's holier than though attitude and rampant hypocrisy rubs even some left leaning posters the wrong way.

I am not putting up for 1 more second, with mutts like her.

Agree Agree x 2 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2023, 09:33:09 PMI'm IP banned

lolz

I think BF has wood for fatso.

Let's watch out for the romance.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on August 16, 2023, 11:29:41 PMI am not putting up for 1 more second, with mutts like her.

Nor should you or anyone else for that matter.

All one needs to know about Mimi is the parking lot test.

Put Mimi, her family, and 200 people in a fenced in parking lot on a sweltering day, with razor wire and soldiers on the perimeter... then drop in a 10 litre jerry can of water.

Mimi would trample the elderly, the infirm, the pregnant, and small innocent really thirsty children to get there first.... while coming up with excuses towards anybody who berated her.

She's a nasty bit of kit and I feel sorry for those in her peripheral..
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: caskur on August 16, 2023, 11:33:39 PMI think BF has wood for fatso.

Let's watch out for the romance.

Let's listen for the sound of a gumboot full of water being walked in....

Splaff! Sploofff! Zzzshlukk!! Splaff!
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood on August 16, 2023, 11:25:18 PMMimi's holier than though attitude and rampant hypocrisy rubs even some left leaning posters the wrong way.

Mimi is so dense she can't see her own blatant hypocrisy. She always accuses others of faults that she is guilty of herself.

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on August 16, 2023, 11:53:36 PMMimi is so dense she can't see her own blatant hypocrisy. She always accuses others of faults that she is guilty of herself.

She is forum fluff and thinks she is cute when she pats her boyfriends on their pointy heads when they try to be witty.

I think at one time she pissed off flea but I am harder to piss off. I consider her subordinate and will treat her that way accordingly.
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on August 17, 2023, 12:27:09 AMShe is forum fluff and thinks she is cute when she pats her boyfriends on their pointy heads when they try to be witty.

I think at one time she pissed off flea but I am harder to piss off. I consider her subordinate and will treat her that way accordingly.
Don't take shit from that vapid, narcissistic hypotwat evah!!

Oerdin

I don't even know who you two are talking about.

Frood

Mimi from Van Forum/membee
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Evs is the cool one. I'm rather fond of her
<t></t>